Role Play : Forum : Haleson High School

Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I nodded in agreement

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I force myself to kiss her hand as I stand and leave the room. Clutching at my shirt I make myself continue down the hall so that I could go pack. My hear ached but I did it. Collapsing onto the bed I curl into a ball and squeeze my eyes shut. "I will never..." I whisper, "be the cause of her sorrows every again." I will never let her make such a sad expression for as long as I live as long as this works out.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I get out of the pool and dry myself off, my hair falling in a poofy mess around me, I exit the pool area

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I was busy for the next week. I didn't get any time to say goodbye but everyone came to see me off. I waved as I stepped onto the plane and then let my hand lower slowly as I spotted Ellie in the crowd. Turning I let the door close behind me and headed off to become High Lord. Darce: I wave as I see Fintan's plane take off and then sigh, "that's that." I say. Melody: "Yeah." I say smiling sadly, "He'd going to make a great Lord. You should be very proud Ellie."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "I am, I'm just really going to miss him"

11 Years Ago

Melody: I take Alexander's hand, "Yeah. I'm sure we all will... Who are we going to have to annoy and pester us about nothing?" Darce: I laugh, "No ones as good as infuriating people as Fintan is."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "Im just surprised he got Ellie to stay behind" I glanced at her, she was too busy watching his plane leave to pay us any attention

11 Years Ago

Darce: "He may be infuriating but when it comes to our family he knows best," I say, "He probably sensed that to much change at once would overwhelm them and they'd get ideas of challenging him as High Lord. No doubt he's already got some challenged and that's never a pretty scene. The House of Fire is a very aggressive place."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "I know what you mean" I nodded solemnly

11 Years Ago

Melody: "No doubt he's in more pain then her," I say, "Having to leave the one you love... I was the look on his face when he was saying goodbye." I shake my head.

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "Ya, but being left behind hurts too" I noted "watching the one you love leave you, knowing that you could go but you can't,it hurts a lot"

11 Years Ago

Melody: I nod, "They are both in a lot of pain right now." I say sadly, "I don't know what to do to help." Darce: "The best we can do for them is help them through it though..."

11 Years Ago

ALexander: "The best we can do is wait for him to send for her" I comment

11 Years Ago

Melody: "Yeah." I say a bit teary, "It's hard to think our simple life at Haleson is ending already..."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "Now come the complicated days of growing up"

11 Years Ago

Darce: I laugh, "You called what we went through simple?" I ask, "I don't want to know what growing up is going to be like then"

11 Years Ago

Alexander: I laugh "true we have been though a lot already"

11 Years Ago

Melody: "I suppose that's a good thing though," I say, "we are already this strong, surely we can make it through the rest!" Darce: "Very true."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "Lets get back shall we?"

11 Years Ago

Melody: "Yes, before your father calls and makes you go away!" I say then take Ellie's hand in my other one, "Common, We are all here with you."