Role Play : Forum : Haleson High School

Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

*sits back down and starts to draw again* "..."

11 Years Ago

Meadow- I had turned back to my flowers but looked over my shoulder to see Josh drawing something. I walk over. "What are you drawing?"

11 Years Ago

*looks up from his drawing* "my mother" *jaso lowers the book to let her look*

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I finished training and as a reward I was let Ito the pool area since I had drained my powers out, I relaxed and swam around joyfully

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I laugh when I see Ellie swimming around in the pool and sit down next to the waters edge, "I thought they kicked you out of here."

11 Years Ago

Meadow- "Your very good." I say seeing the drawing. "And she must be beautiful, with how you draw her."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "only before I train" I laugh

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I shake my head, "I thought they would learn." I say, "Last time that poor swimmer girl was so shocked that she had to stay in the hospital hall for a week."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "that wasn't my fault, my sign was up she should have known not to come in" I stuck my tongue out "so what brings you here, I know it's not for a swim mister fire user"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I smile, "Hey its not that I don't like swimming," I say then pause and look at her more seriously, "I... got knew from my father.."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "What kind of news?" I asked growing a little concerned

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I look her over for a few minutes then lean back my right hand as I scratch the back of my head, "Well." I begin then pause... How was I to put this?

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Fintan?" I asked growing more worried "What is it?"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I close my eyes and sit up so that I could rub my face, "Everything's settled here and all so my father thinks it's time that I return home. He thinks I've been doing a good job with the responsibility that I have but it's time for me to take on the role of High Lord of Fire." I say looking at my hands in my lap, "I leave next week."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "what about me?" I asked "Am I to come with you? or am I supposed to remain here without you?" I looked up at him dying for an answer

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "I don't think its a matter of whether I'd like you to go or stay," I say fiddling with my fingers, "You'll come no matter what won't you? Even if I ask you to stay here, to be normal until you absolutely must come. You'd still find some way to go, and if you asked I... I can't say no to you. You know that."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I smile and kiss him softly on the cheek "I would like to go with you, but if you want me to remain here, I will, but only if that is what you truly want" I say sadly because I really did want to go with him.

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "I- I think you should stay here," I say sadly as I look up at her, "You don't know my family. They don't form to change well..." I see she looks a bit hurt, "I promise it won't be long... Just a few months and then I'll come and get you." I lean in and gently kiss her, "I promise.."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "I don't want you to go" I whisper as a tear falls down my cheek

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "I have to," I say giving her a small smile, "But it won't be long. I promise that it won't be long before I come and get you."