Role Play : Forum : Haleson High School

Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I put on a fake smile and head back to the school

11 Years Ago

Melody: I look up at Alexander and give him a worried look, "Maybe we really should be worried..."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "About?"

11 Years Ago

Melody: "Ellie. What happens... if she does something reckless while Fintan is gone?"

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "She wont" I condole Melody

11 Years Ago

Melody: "I hope not." I say and start back to the school, "Your father... does he plan on passing you the house soon?"

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "My father has been dead for a while now Melody, remember" I point out "Grandfather passed the house down to me right before I came here"

11 Years Ago

Melody: I sigh and giggle a little, "I had completely forgot," I say when pause, "Wait... aren't you needed at your House then?"

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "I am due back in a months time"

11 Years Ago

Melody: "for how long?"

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "that's it" I said "I have to go back to rule over the house"

11 Years Ago

Melody: "Oh..." I say quietly as I look away.

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "im sorry" I apologize "I should have given you more warning" I hold her hand tightly

11 Years Ago

Melody: "It's fine..." I say, "I... guess I'll have to pick a successor of my title..." I look up at the sky, "I have no idea who could do it though..."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: "If you want to remain here and finish out the school year, you can do that" i point out

11 Years Ago

Melody: I smile, "I'm going to have to find an heir anyways," I say with a shrug, "I don't know how long it will take but I most defiantly want to go as soon as I can."

11 Years Ago

Alexander: I smile and kiss her on the forehead

11 Years Ago

Darce: "You to are really lovey dovey..." I say looking them over, "Makes me wonder... oh never mind." Melody: "I don't know what you're talking about," I say blushing, "this is how we are supposed to act."

11 Years Ago

Kalina: I look down at the ground "I'm sorry that I'm not like that" I apologize to Darce

11 Years Ago

Darce: I laugh, "Please, Your perfect." I say kissing her hand, "I serious wouldn't have it any other way."