Role Play : Forum : Haleson High School

Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

Darce: "Sure no problem," I say making the puddle of water on the ground outside the pool flow back in and then climb out. I'm dry. Fintan: I touch Darce's hair and notice that it's still wet. "You missed some." I say but he shake his head and smiles. "I like my hair wet." I say, "It makes me feel... refreshed!"

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I smile "Thanks" I grin "Where do you want to go to next?" I asked

11 Years Ago

Fintan: My stomach growls a little and I smile, "Food." Darce: I make a face and pat Fintans stomach. "It's like a bottomless pit."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Right this way" I say leading them to the cafeteria

11 Years Ago

Fintan: i pile my plate high with food and plop down next to Darce, who had a small bowl of cereal, and Ellie then start to eat. "This place is amazing." I say shoving chicken into my mouth

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Ya it is nice here" I smile as I watch him eat

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "Did you want some?" I ask pointing a chicken wing at her. Darce: I whince at Fintan's horrible manners. He was hot headed and a pig but for some reason this Ellie girl didn't seem to mind.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I laughed and pointed to my salad "I think I'm good, how about after lunch I show you the rest of the Hero Hall, it's pretty big in fact it takes up that whole half of the campus, of course the Hero dorms and classes are included in that half but still its pretty big.

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "As long as it doesn't take to long," I say, "We are supposed to meet with some Melody girl to discuss terms and conditions of being students here..." I shrug and munch down on a big fork-full of mashpotatoes. Darce: "She's the student council president Fintan," I state, "It's polite for us to go and introduce ourselves, despite the meeting anyways."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "well we don't want you to be late fora meeting with Melody, if anything we should get you there early, there is nothing she hates more than people who don't follow the rules"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "She's just going to love me..." I say sarcastically shoving the remained of my food in my mouth. Darce: I make a face at Fintan's horrible manners and stand. Brushing off my pants I look over at the girl... oh i don't believe i know her name.. "I'm Darce... by the way." I say reaching a hand across, "My brother hasn't introduced us yet so i thought i'd take the chance while his mouth is full to ask how you two met."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I smile "Well Hello Darce, I'm Ellie and I'm Fintan's dorm mate" I say shaking his hand

11 Years Ago

Darce: "But you're a girl." I say in surprise, "Thats... totally unethical. Don't you feel worried that Fintan might take advantage of you?" Fintan: I spit my food out all over the table, 'What the hell are you trying to put in her head!" I snap angrily.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I laugh "This is a co-ed school, with co-ed dorms, I knew it was a possibility that I could be paired with a guy as a dorm mate, besides" I smile "He couldn't take advantage of me if he even tried"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I turn a little, "Hey, whats that supposed to mean?" I snap. Darce: I look worriedly at Ellie. She hadn't seen Fintan in one of his moods. Or one of his episodes. He hadn't had one in years but he was still very fragile.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I snap and the lights go out for a minute and come back on "and that was merely me showing you my power, could you imagine the "shock" a person might get if they tried to attack me" I smile putting the emphasis on the word shock.

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "That sounds like a challenge." I say in a low voice as i flicker my eyebrows up and down. Darce: I sigh and roll my eyes. Fintan Walsh. The new school flirt.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I glare at him "good luck with that, let me know how that works out for you" (gtg dinner)

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I chuckle slightly. Ellie might be just as hot headed as me. Darce: I swiftly slap Fintan in the back of his head and tell him to behave.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Come on we don't want to be late for your guys's meeting with Melody" I sigh "I'll show you the way towards the Music Dorm."