Role Play : Forum : Haleson High School

Re: Haleson High School

11 Years Ago

Mercedes- I was rustling through my purse when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops, I'm sorry." I say lookin at the kid. I'd seen him before. Dusk I think was his name.----Meadow- I had got up and was in the breakfast hall when I saw the guy from yesterday. I walk over and sit in front of him. "Hey. I've never seen you here before. Are you new?" I ask smiling. "Oh and my names Meadow."

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "Sure it's safe..." I say with a grin, "You might want to hold on though!" Darce: "I just transferred here," I say looking over the girl, "I'm Darce."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I hold on tight so that I don't fall off or anything Dusk: I look at the girl "Sorry" I mumble "It's my fault"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: When we pull up it draws attention (duh...) and I swiftly park the bike, turn it off, and grin back at Ellie. She looked a little windblown so I laugh, "Enjoy the ride?" I ask

11 Years Ago

Meadow- "Darce huh? That's a interesting name. Where did you transfer from?" I ask----Mercedes- " No it's mine. I wasn't looking where I was going." I say as we walk up to the door. "But your Dusk right?"

11 Years Ago

Dusk: I look back "Ya" I half smile "Dusk Marter, and you are Mercedes right? I believe we have first period together" Ellie: Words could not even describe how I felt, I just kinda glared at him "Sure" I stick my tongue out and then smile a little before I hop off and start walking to class

11 Years Ago

Darce: "Me and my brother transferred from Ireland," I say finishing my food in the cafateria and standing, "I think the bell is about to ring... What's your first period?" Fintan: I snicker and jump off. Making sure that its tilted and perfectly safe I tuck the keys into my pocket and head to my first class. It was some class called Biomedical Science.

11 Years Ago

Mercedes- "Oh yeah we do. I knew I had seen you somewhere." I say smiling.---Meadow- "Biomedical Science." I say. "I have a sibling here too. Her name is Mercedes and she's my twin, but she's not a hero like us but human."

11 Years Ago

Darce: "You have Fintan in your first class," i say, "He's my twin... and that cool.Me and fintan are usually the only twins around so it'll be a nice change."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I turn back to Fintan "So what class do you have first, me and a couple other kids have Bomedical Science, it's super easy, you would probably enjoy it" I smiled

11 Years Ago

Meadow- "That is cool. But what's your first class?"-----Mercedes- "So you live off school grounds right Dusk?"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "Actually that's my first," I say with a shrug, "Idk though, seems like a smart kid class." Darce: "Aquatic Bioengineering," I say with a grin, "I like to be with my own kind."

11 Years Ago

Dusk: "ya it easier for me to live off campus because of my job and everything, so they let me have my own apartment down a couple blocks as long as I keep my grades up" Ellie: "That' the point" I laugh "you're in advanced placement remember?"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "Yeah..." I grumble and make a face, "Woop-dee-doo" I sarcastically twirl my finger in the air and roll my eyes. I should have failed the test.

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I laugh "Come on you don't want to be late for class" I smile as we walk into class together

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I sigh, "You sound like my brother," I say

11 Years Ago

Ellie: "Good your brother is an intelligent and responsible young man, you should learn from him"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: I raise an eyebrow at her, "If you say so, oh wise one," I chuckle at my lame joke as we walk into class and I look around at my new classmates, "Interesting bunch."

11 Years Ago

Ellie: I glare at him "Probably better than the crowd you usually hang around"

11 Years Ago

Fintan: "Ouch..." I say clutching my heart, "That hurt." I then chuckle and head over to the teacher to introduce myself. I could already feel girl's eyes being drawn to me... I roll my eyes. So predictable.

The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5