Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

11 Years Ago

"Let me check" Search "Most are headed this way but, well, some aren't going to make it." I sighed, looking into Elvira's eyes, pretty sure she would want to go out and find them, and when she did...I didn't want to think about it. "We're going to have to leave some people behind, more than I would like. But there's nothing we can do about it. They ought to be getting here soon, after a little bit we'll have to leave, no matter who we'll have to leave behind. Do you understand?"

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I look down and close my eyes. "Your asking me to leave behind most of my people." I say looking back up at her, my hands shaking some.-----Faeron- "Sister...." I say grabbing one of her hands.

11 Years Ago

"Elvira," I begin, placeing my hand on her shoulder "the last thing I want to do is to ask you to make a desicion that no one ought to have to make, but I am. I'm going to be frank with you. Many of your neighbors and friends are dead, others, well, they aren't going to make it no matter what we do. Most of the rest of them are headed this way to join us, the excepted few are to far away for us to get to them or visa-versa. You'll just have to trust me." I give her shoulder a slight squeeze "I don't want to leave them either, but we have to, ok?"

11 Years Ago

(*new character* name: Maenor Gender: Male Age: 19 Type: Elf Bio: When he was young his family was slaughtered by werewolves because it was foretold that his family held the blood that would one day end the darkness. He was taken in by a witch and was trained. He is very skillful.) Maenor: I could smell blood on the air. Blood of wolve, elves, and even what I made out to be fairy. Drawing my bow I sailed forward and easily slayed a group of wolves surrounding a small group of elves. One was already dead. "This way," I command and head off through the forrest then turn back to them, "Don't worry. I'll protect you." I smile warmly as i draw a sword and head deeper. I had others to save. Luna: I Come out of the meeting and fall down onto a chair. How could things possibly get this bad?

11 Years Ago

I hear the wind wisper "Someone's comeing! Elvira, Faeron, behind me." I shift my balance and draw my sword. positioning it at the ready, I prepare for the possible battle.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I come into the next clearing and quickly bring up my bow when I notice the figures before me. After a minute I raise and eyebrow and drop my bow, "More elves." I say with a sigh and motion the group of elves I had saved forward, "Very well... Come, lets go. I'll take you somewhere safe." I motion my group of fugatives through the trees and turn back to the three people. Two girls and a young boy. One of the girls was a fairy. I could smell it on her, a sweet sugary scent that all fairy's smelled like, with a hit of a whispy forrest air. Wind perhaps? "Are you coming?" I ask motioning for them to go first.

11 Years Ago

Faeron- "Sister should we follow him?"----Elvira- "It depends." I say to him. I look at the elf, who looked familiar. I walked out from behind Breeze. "Who are you? And where are you and your group going to? For we were told to head south to a place called Haven."

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Maenor," I say looking them over, "And what business do you have in the City of Witches?"

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "I was told by someone I deeply trust that it would be a safe place for us to go since the werewolves attacked our village." I say

11 Years Ago

"More importantly," I ask as I cautiously lower my sword "why should we trust you? A stranger in the forrest who appeared after we could really use the help. Did you really think we'd just follow at your command like a bunch of lost little puppies? We don't need rescuing, if you're one of those "brave hero" types." I narrowed my eyes at him and injected steel into my voice "Point being, you're badly mistaken, if not a little idiotic, if you think we're just going to follow you around the forrest." raiseing my sword once again I adjusted my balance, settling easily back into the ready position. I lowered my voice into a threatening tone "Understand, boy?"

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I chuckle as I look this girl up and down. She was the fairy girl, very bold for a fairy. Most of them are timid. "You don't have to trust me," I say with a shrug, "The only reason i was in this area is because I'm looking for some Witchdocter named Luna." I wave them away, "Take your people and go then. I've work to do. I don't plan on letting any of these beast get off easy." I raise a single eyebrow in her direction, "Is that to... hero-like for you?" I question then grin.

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I look to Breeze. "Breeze. maybe we should go with them. There is strength in numbers. And besides, he said he's looking for Luna. Maybe we can find out why." She started to protest. "Look, do what you want to. I'm taking Faeron with me and following him." I say as I grab my brother's hand and follow after the group. "Hey wait up!" I say as we race after the group.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I turn back to look at the two elves following after me, "I thought your friend said you don't need my help," I comment look them over, "but welcome to the group i suppose." I ruff the little elf's hair and hand him a knife, "here. You'll need this, little warrior."

11 Years Ago

Faeron- "Wow thanks!" I say as I hold it in my hands.---Elvira- I was about to protest but then thought differently. It was just a knife not a sword or anything heavy. It might help protect him. But still I would keep an eye on Faeron as he plays with it. "I told her there was strength in numbers. Anyway, where exactly are we headed?"

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "There's a large group of elves heading south to Baldor," I say, "The Elven city. But we passs Haven on the way there so we can drop you off there on our way. One detour wouldn't be to bad."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "To be truthful, I'd rather go to Baldor." I say then look at him. "Since we're traveling together now, my name is Elvira. My younger brother here is Faeron."

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Elvira," I smile then look at Faeron, "Faeron. What a strong name. You'll be a wonderous warrior one day. I can tell." I wink at him then catch up with the rest of the group and make camp in a little clearing, "Listen. You stay here while I go hunt down some wolves. You'll be safe, this place is blessed. No evil can near it."

11 Years Ago

"Grrr...why do I always get into these situations?" I questioned, despite the fact no one was there to answer. I considered going after them, but decided against it. I still had to wait here for the others who were following the spell here. *I'll catch up with them later* I thought *I can track them easily* I heard a rustle of leaves and the crack of a twig. I smiled *Looks like the first has arrived* I looked up at the older man who had arrived "Hi, glad you found me, I'm Breeze. I'm friends with Elvira and Faeron, I'm here to take you to them and others of your village." He looked startled for a moment, until I said Elvira and Faerons' names. After which he visibly relaxed, relief written all over his face "Well, it's good t'know those two youngsters are alright. "So," he said "I'm guessing I can trust 'ya not t'kill me, eh?" I smiled again, I liked this old man "Right you are, sir. We'll just have to wait here a while until the others come, then we'll get going, ok? Just take a seat, I have no idea how long it'll take, so you might as well take a rest, sir." He nodded wearily "Now that I can do." he stated, half jokeingly, as he sat against another tree and closed his eyes. "Just wake me when the others git here."

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I run through the forrest and kill just about every beast in my way. I was soaked in blood by the time I reached what was left of the village and pause. A little elf was laying dead in his mothers arms, an elderly elf in front of them his head turned around backwards. Wolves. They were destructive. To destructive. I take the time to bury the dead in the village. By the time I'm done its well into the next day so I head back to the group I had resqued.

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I had stayed up watching Faeron sleep to protect him. But I noticed Maeron hadn't come back. Maybe I should've went with him to help. I could kill a wolf just as easily as him. I was no weak she-elf.