Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

11 Years Ago

Faeron- I watched him go. I knew she could take care of herself, but I still worry.---Elvira- the smell was stronger now, meaning I was close to him. But I couldn't see him anywhere. Where was he? I keep walking through the forest then stop when I hear a stick break. I pull out my bow and arrow and look around, waiting. There from behind me. I think to myself as I move to the left. Just as I did a huge clawed paw swiped the spot I had just stood in. I draw the bow and release quickly, hitting him in the back. He howled out in pain and frustration, then turned back to me and charged. I had drawn another arrow and shot, but the werewolf dodged it and rammed into me, which sent me flying. I landed amongst some large rocks next to a stream near where we were fighting. I hadn't hit my head, but as I looked down, one of the rocks had cut into my arm. It was bleeding, but I didn't have time to worry about it now. I got up and drew my sword, since my bow and arrows had been slung from me. He charged again and I stood where I was. He swiped his claws at me, but I dodged him and lifted my sword up, which sliced his throat. Then I sliced his back and he fell into the water of the stream, dead. I put my sword back in its sheath and grabbed my bow and arrow. I heard another noise from behind me and drew my sword again and turn around. "Maenor? What are you doing here?"

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I chuckle and look over the wolf. I had seen a bit of the fight but didn't jump in. She could handle herself, "your brother was worried so I came to look for you," I say with a grin, "looks like he had no reason to worry. Nice fighting champ."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "The more of these gone, the better." I say looking at the werewolf. "Anyways, Faeron shouldn't worry about me. No one should since I can handle myself. But being his sister, I understand how he feels. And I do appreciate you looking for me, in case I needed your help." I say. A sharp pain then goes up my arm and I grab it. I pulled my hand back and saw blood and realized I had forgotten about the cut there. "Ugh I forgot that the rocks had cut me."

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Right," I say picking her up in a princess hold, "Don't worry I won't drop you! I'll fix you up once we get back to the camp."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "Maenor, I can walk for myself. You don't have to carry me." I say.

11 Years Ago

I look with relief at my work, Kinrye's leg held no trace of the Darke Magick it held earlier. Now came the hard part, getting it out of the rest of her system. A few stray  wisps of it had found it's way into her life-flow, marring the gold with it's hideous darkness. I knew I was near collapse, so I had to work quickly. *Desperate times, desperate measures.* I thought wearily. I reached down within me for something hidden from all but a few. Deeper down than most ever ventured into themselves was a power like no other. All of the five elements were encased, dormant, waiting to be discovered by any who looked deep enough to find them. I hesitated for a moment before I reached for the fire within me. It was a dangerous thing to attempt, it could seriously harm me, and anyone who touched me as I conducted the magick. I sighed and reached for the elusive magick of the elements, it wouldn't harm whomever I was healing, so Kinrye would be safe, I had to try. I knew people would be alarmed at the sight of me covered in a wave of fire and light, so I took the nessesary precautions. After I created a shield about me to prevent anyone from touching me without using a good bit of power, I wove my healing magic into the fire, creating a bright, golden healing flame. With my last resovoir of strenth I pushed it, roaring, through her life-flow. It surged through, scorching and scouring it's way through, banishing every lingering bit of darkness from Kinrye's life-flow. I sigh and finally allow the collapse, I had done it, Kinrye is healed.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Yeah but if you collapse because of blood loss your brother will kill me." I state as I start back to the clearing, "Besides your not heavy so it doesn't matter."

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "Ok." I say blushing some from a bit of embarrassment. He really didn't have to carry me and I doubted I would pass out. But I would let him do it. He kinda reminded me of Faeron, with the way he always helped. "That werewolf was alone and had been watching our area. He was probably a scout for the others in his group, and they couldn't be that far from us." I say as we headed back.----Faeron- I go over to Breeze, who had collapsed. I knew she was trying to heal Kinyre and it took alot of power, but still I worried if everything was ok. "Breeze?" I say to her

11 Years Ago

I heard a faint call "Breeze?" *Let me sleep* I thought *Can't they just let me sleep? Let me stay here, cacooned in this blissful darkness. Quiet, comfortable, painless darkness. Just leave me be. Let me sleep.* A jolt of pain, almost non-existant, penetrated my peaceful state, I pushed it away. *Let me sleep...*

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Well we'll be leaving as soon as everyone's alright to travel," I say as we enter the clearing then curse. "Wait here," I say setting her down and rush over to the fairy quickly, "Breeze,"' I say picking her up so that her head was elevated, "Breeze, listen to me. You need to open your eyes now alright. Okay. If you can heard me give my hand a squeeze alright?" She had over done it. I shouldn't have let her do it alone. I knew it was going o be dangerous for her health but she seemed confident in her abilities. Only Elders can complete such very strong magic and not have any life threatening effects. On top of that she wasn't feeling well beforehand. I grumble and close my eyes. Pulling out just a slight bit of my magic I let it drift into Breezes mind and grabbed hold of it so that it wouldn't drift to far away.  She had used much in to short of time. I then gently start to recharge her energy, to her it probably felt like a warm sensation. Very comforting and safe, she would most likely think it was someone else. "Foolish girl," I whisper as I lean back against a tree, "you don't have to make yourself so isolated. You have people here who will stand next to you and help you."

11 Years Ago

I felt a warm, fuzzy sensation. I had become alert after I had almost allowed myself to "go to sleep", only I wouldn't have been asleep. I had been fighting the seemingly sweet darkness that pulled at me for a while when the warm feeling came on. Immediately I knew it was a Healing Magick; I also knew it could be anyone, friend or foe, and it could be deadly if the caster used the right words. I fought it and struggled out of it's hold, throwing it deep inside me to my fire within, obliterating it. It occured to me that it might be Maenor, trying to help me *Meddling boy, doesn't he know I can take care of myself?* I struggled harder against the cloying darkness, fighting my way twards the surface of myself. Finally, I succeded. I steeled myself for the pain I knew was about to explode across and down my shoulders and torso. Despite myself, I allowed a quick gasp of pain to escape.

11 Years Ago

Elvira- "Is she going to be ok?" I ask.----Faeron- I turn around after watching Maenor for a minute when I realized Elvira was back. "Elvira!" I say as I run over to her and hug her neck.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I chuckle when she fights of my magick and lay her down on her stomach next to the fire to warm her up a bit, "Yeah," I say kneeling down and run my fingers along her shoulders, "Shut up and let me heal you." I say to Breeze before she can complain, "We need to move out and I can't have you struggling with your inner pride. You are much more helpful to us healed." I trail my fingers down her back and let my magick do it's work. Then when I was sure more of the damage was healed I stand and go to the little elf. She was sleeping, "Well done," I comment, "For a fairy." I flash a playful smile and laugh before I stand and go get them both food.

11 Years Ago

Slowly I sit up "Look, it wasn't my pride that made me fight off your magick, it was caution. Don't you know anyone can seem like they're healing you, when really they're killing you?" I take in a deep breath, I felt dizzy. "Even as weak as I am now I could kill you, slowly and surely, and it would feel to you as if I was healing you. If it's a surface or a life-flow healing, you would be able to easily tell the difference between me harming you or healing you." I had to pause for another breath. "The kind of healing you did, you can't tell. See, I was sinking into darkness, and you reached down into it and tried to pull me out. Someone just as easily could reach down and push me further into the darkness, ultimatly killing me. The thing is, it feels the same, no matter which it is. Only one kind of healing magick can be used to let the person you're helping, or killing, know which you are doing. It's a very old and advanced technique. You, obiously, didn't use it, or I wouldn't have fought you off." I wave away the food he offers me "If I eat now, I will get sick." I feel a wave of dizziness wash through me "Then again," I murmur "I may very well retch without takeing a single bite."

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah, sorry I didn't brush up on my old runes magick before I just in to save your life some sinking into that black hole." I say handing her the bread anyways, "and if you don't eat you are going to get any better. Something solid in your stomach might help."

11 Years Ago

I ignore the sarcastic remark and accept the bread. I know I won't eat it, but I take it to humor him. I look down "By the way," I say darkly "I'm not a Fairy. So will you stop calling me that?" I turn my face twards the fire, hopeing he'll blame the heat of the flames for the red flush I felt on my face, a crimpson banner of shame I've worn all these years. All because of who I was, and am.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I raise an eyebrow but shrug, "Anything you'd prefer me to call you?" I ask and look over at her seriously. I might as well get along with her as well as I could. We'd be seeing a lot of each other in the next few weeks.

11 Years Ago

Faeron- "She's only half a fairy." I say. My sister calls my name a lil sternly. "Well she is and he needs to know doesn't he." I say.----Elvira- "Just be careful what you say." i say, sighing.I wrap the piece of cloth around my arm and pin it right. Faeron had gotten the right herbs that he had learned to use from Maenor. After that I used them to help my cut and now I was done.

11 Years Ago

maenor: I shrug "What difference does that make?" I ask, "Fairy, elf, or warthog she's still who she is. Getting angry and try to push it away isn't going to do anything."

11 Years Ago

I stand up and consider his words "I'm going to get some air." I say as I begin to walk unsteadily twards the edge of the camp. Eventually I got there and found a tree to lean on. *He's wrong.* I thought, looking up at the sky *It does matter what I am. It dictates what I can and cannot do, where I can go, even what I can wear.* I felt a deep pain that no healing could ease *I don't have to hide it, but they wouldn't understand. I'll just keep it to myself, what they don't know won't hurt them. Right?*