Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Role Play : Forum : Fantasy World

Re: Fantasy World

11 Years Ago

Faeron- "Should we check on her?"----Elvira- I look to Maenor then back to Faeron. "Not now. She needs some time alone. But you sir should be bed right?" I ask him lifting an eyebrow. He tells me he'll go to bed once I've told him what happened to my arm. "I was just out scouting the area and I tripped and fell on some rocks. Now go to bed little one." I say as he runs off to our sleeping area.

11 Years Ago

I sigh, I'll need to make a shelter. *At least it'll give me something to do.* I take a quick walk into the forest, taking a few vines down from the trees. I then go and collect fallen boughs, thick and sturdy, and wrap the vines around them. I leave a length of vine free in order to strap it across my back. Quickly I tie off all the knots and head back, Meanor, being the worrier he is, was probobly either about to come looking for me, or already was. "Doesn't that boy know people can take can of themselves?" I rant as I walk along "He acts as though I'm a little girl who hasn't any idea of how to survive, no common sense, no kind of ability, and no idea of my own limits. He's constantly hovering, it's going to drive me crazy." I leap over a recently falllen tree and notice some deep gaughs in it's surface as well as a few prints. A slight, almost unnoticable, scent wafts through the air. Musky, bloody, revolting: werewolves. They had been there recently. I continue on my way, I have nothing to worry about, the tracks are at least an hour old, probobly more. "Perhaps I ought to have a little chat with him in the morning." I mused "You know, over the clang of swords, or at swordpoint, whichever is most conveniant."

11 Years Ago

Meanor: I flop down on my sleeping bag next to Faeron and close my eyes. "Sleep." I say to the younger elf as he figgeted next to me, "You'll need it for the journey. We leave tomorrow at first light."

11 Years Ago

I felt the farmiliar strain of mucle as I practiced my forms. I felt each movement flow gracefully into the next, my sword an extension of my body. I had risen before the sun, I was well into my morning practice session when the sky was painted by the brilliant colors of the sunrise.  I knew all of my forms by heart, every movement, every inhale and exhale. To me, it was all an elaborate dance. It started out slow then gradually sped up, escalating in difficulty as well, only to slowly drop back to the beginning speed. I finished the forms and sheathed my sword as I walked back twards the central part of the camp. I had to have a talk with someone. "Meanor!" I called as I spotted him "I need you for a moment, meet me at the northern point of the camp, and bring your sword." I turned back around and walked twards the meeting point. I wasn't going to wait for a reply, it didn't matter what he had to say in the matter. I wasn't takeing no for an answer.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I raise and eyebrow and follow. I always had my sword on me so that wasn't a problem but I had a feeling that she'd want to start one. "We need to leave soon," I say joining her, "I hope what you want to say is quick."

11 Years Ago

"Alright, but first I need to know what I'm dealing with here." I unsheathed my sword "Get into your ready position." I looked him over "It's alright, a few little things to be changed here and there, but pretty good. Now, I want to see what you're made of, fight me. If I count to three and you haven't made the first move, I will." I ready myself, purposfully leaving my right side ungaurded, I want to see how he'll react. "One. Two. Three." I leap forward and hear the sweet sound of the swords colliding.

11 Years Ago

Lurthara: I could not find her.  I felt so lost in my life.  I decided to take a journey of my own.  I decided to go find the human that caught me playing in the forest.  I could find answers to the next part in my life

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I easily block the sword and swipe it away from myself, "I don't fight unless I have to." I comment looking her over, "How will this prove anything?"

11 Years Ago

Elvira- I woke up and stretched my hand out to wake Faeron. "Wake up little one." I say, but then realize he wasn't there. "Faeron?"----Faeron- "I'm over here sister." I sai. I had gotten up early and couldn't go back to sleep, so I was practicing a few things with my fire.

11 Years Ago

"It'll prove you really know how to wield a sword and that I can trust you during a fight." I give an exasperated sigh "But, if you really don't want to, ok. Besides, there are a few things we need to talk about. First off, don't call me a fairy, it's a little offensive. Seacond off, don't ever underestimate me again. Third off I can take care of myself. Got it? Good." I sheath my sword. "By the way how old do you think I am?"

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I grin at her demanding nature and shrug, "Fairy is not offensive, You can call me elf if you'd like?" I chuckle and put my sword back in it' holder, 'and don't worry. When the time comes for a fight I won't let you down." I flash her a winning smile and head for my horse. Mostly everyone was ready now so we had to get going.

11 Years Ago

I keep up with him as I continue "Anyways, do you know where we'll be making camp tonight? I'll need to know, as I won't be traveling with you for today." I pause and think for a second "Actually, I may not be traveling with you for a day or two, perhaps even more if something comes up. Do you know how to do a long-distance communication spell? I'll have to find you quickly, and I don't want to spend the extra time tracking the group." I allow a frown to invade my neutral exspression "By the way you never answered my question." I look up at him, he's a head taller than me, and ask again "How old do you think I am?"

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "I have some experience in communications spells but not much," I say, "And if you chose not to travel with us then fine. I've no clue where we are going to be camping, I'd like to get as far as I can before I'm forced to stop." I grab a pouch and open it. Pulling out some bread I stick a piece in my mouth and look around, "And as far as I know you could be thousands of years old. I know from experience that judging someone by their appearance is not a way to going seeing as I am younger looking than my actual age." I see everyone is ready to go, hop on my horse, and turn toward Haven. The first stop we'd have to make. I needed to find Luna just as much as they did.

11 Years Ago

I say a few words and hand him what looks like a golden ball with a silver insignia. "It's a communication spell. Press the silver insignia and I'll answer. I'll have one with me as well. Whenever I activate it on my end, yours will glow and all you'll have to do is press the insignia, and you'll be able to hear me. Simple enough?"

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Yes mom," I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes and take the ball, "I told you. I have experience with it. Just not as much as your common magick user."

11 Years Ago

"First off," I begin "I'm probobly older than your mom. Seacond off, you could lose the sarcasm, but thats beside the point. I'll catch up to ya'll later, I've some things I need to get, places I gotta go, people I need to see, you know, the whole sha-bang." I wave my hand dissmisivly as I turn and walk away "I'll see you later, or not, depending on how things turn out." with that I run into the woods, I have an appointment to keep.

11 Years Ago

Maenor: I watch her leave and shake my head a little. "Well lets get to Haven," I say with a smile at the group, "We've a long way to go." I notice that there was an elderly man and hop off my horse and help him up then grab the reins. I didn't mind walking.

11 Years Ago

I run about a days journey twards the Fairy Village, which, for me, took only a sixth of the time it normally would for anyone else, then slow to a walk. I need to think. *Finally, after all this time, I'm going to be free. Well, at least I will be if they don't lock me up somewhere after I show back up at the village.* I duck under a tree limb *How to go about it? Quietly? No, theatrically, I have some things I need to clear up publicly. With that I smile. "This is going to be so much fun."

11 Years Ago

Faeron- "I wonder where she's going." I say.---Elvira- "I don't know, but it seems important. And we can't force her to stay and travel with us." I say then run up to Maenor. "I thought you were heading to the elven capital, not Haven."

11 Years Ago

Maenor: "Haven is on the way," I say, "Besides I need to talk to Luna and if she's going to be in Haven that's where I'm going to be heading."