Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

Death: "Then we need to advance." I replied, "If we are to advance then we need new recruits as well as more sources. Also a place to expand to, but where?"

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "Sir can we finish this inside?" I ask "We were kind of in the middle of something" I nod towards the soul behind me

11 Years Ago

Death: I nodded, and fell back into the shadows. I stepped back up into the throne room. I walked to my throne, and sat. I looked around and smiled, it was just how I remembered it

11 Years Ago

Izzy- i get up from my  work i did for life and walks out  to the halls and goes out side .. feelign some thing off" life some thing is off   can you feel it aswell" thinks to her smiling  happy i can do that after formt he frist time i was with her  i could not

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: I send a blizzard through the human realm and snickering as the children cheer with the coming snow days while the adults grumble with unhappiness. Then I hear something on the wind. News from the Hellish Realm. Death? Returned? I create a snow ball in my hand and gently toss it up and then catch it as it drifts slowly toward the ground. "Death is back huh?" I say to myself as I glide through the clouds, "Maybe... I can have some fun with this." Creating a portal of snow in front of me I disappear to Limbo. A certain Lady of Limbo would like to hear about this, maybe I could stir up some trouble. I snicker again and jump through the portal.

11 Years Ago

Life:looking into my crystal ball, I thought I would feel fury. I should have felt hatred, but I felt... light as air. My dearest brother was back from the dead and that could only mean one thing. I smiled. War.  And to think that life around Limbo was becoming dull... I must tell Izzy and Bellona.

11 Years Ago

Death: I sat there, thinkning. "Limbo seemed perfect. Hell was closer, but hell isn't big enough. I've already defeated Satan, and Life is a great challenge, but still Limbo was vast enough for me to build another prison, and rule it for long. Hell was definetly short, and already crowded." I thought, then I had an idea. I stood, and smiled. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

11 Years Ago

River: I sat there bored out of my mind "WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GO, Sooooooo I can get this over with" I grumble and gripe Jeremy: I glare at the soul "Be respectful" I scold but she just glared at me with eyes like daggers

11 Years Ago

Death: I fell into the shadows of the throne room, and stepped out of the Jeremy's. "Jeremy, I need you to help me recruit, and ready the prison for war. I'm going on a misson, defend the prison until I'm back." I comanded.

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "Wait! You just got back, you can't just leave again, at least stay for awhile send me to go recruit, the prison needs you HERE!" I say "You can't just show up and then leave, you are needed here" I emphasize (sorry cpu having problems)

11 Years Ago

Death: "This misson has to be done by me, and quickly. Life is watching, so prepare the prison." I demanded, "I'll be back soon enough." I fell back into the shadows. I didn't want to leave, but I had to. I wasn't recruiting, I was learning, training... raising the dead.

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "You know what, I'm not giving this Prison back" I call "You LEFT, you abandoned us all and left us here to fend for ourselves, and then you come back and just expect us all to fall back into place like we're your little puppets? No! I'm not going just roll over like some dog, you can't just leave us and come back expecting us to just act like nothing happened, in case you noticed, I'm really the only one left, Mabelle, Serena, they're ALL gone, I'm done following you like some pet, I'm through being toyed with" I yell at Death.

11 Years Ago

Life: And, there, my dear friends, is an opening.
I opened a portal and yelled to my head knight, Darius, "I swear to you I will only be gone for five minutes." And jump into my portal with a sweep of my solid white dress, and I'm standing in front of Jeremy, have a hand casually wrapped around his shoulder. THIS was the one I've ALWAYS wanted for Limbo. Jeremy would be... he could excel in Limbo, I knew it. "You know," I said, sure I was shocking everyone in the room at my "guest" appearance, "You could always join me in Limbo, you could train beside Darius and become a head general, and then off to even greater heights yet. Abandon this awful, torturous kingdom with a ruler that left you to rot. Come with me Jeremy, because i ALWAYS have a place for those on my side, and not a single one of mine is left behind."
And if they tried to grab for me, I was still staning on my portal so i could be gone in an instant. Did I mention my portals had gained much, much more power?

11 Years Ago

DeathL I heard the words shouted, and re-appeared where I had faded from. "You can leave. I relize the others left. Why do you think I locked myself in that safe? Why do you think I felt like the bad guy?" I replied, "So if you want to leave, go ahead, but you're not in controll of this prison. You were always SECOND in command. I thought you beleived in me, in this prison, in justice. I was right, you're willing to go against me, but that's not going to help. I have reasons why I need to leave, and I need you to guard the prison. If you think the dead has risen, than you're wrong. I need training if I'm going to do what I have planned."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "I always had faith in you and in this prison" I whispered "But if you really have that little faith in me, if you ALWAYS knew that I would turn against you, then you aren't the person who I thought you were, then you aren't the Death that I had faith in cause that Death would have believed in me, would have trusted me, but you don't, you don't trust me, and you dont have faith in me, so I guess in some sense I'm going to prove you right" I bow my head "I'll go with you" I say to life River: "Great now that that is all settled" I smile as I kick my guards "I'm tired of sitting around waiting for SOMEBODY to decide my fate so I'm taking control of my own fate whether you like it or not"

11 Years Ago

Death: "NO you're wrong. I do beleive in you. But I'm not going to stop you. I'll set the dust back to dust, and once again rise the ash." I announced. I hated Life already, but this is low. "Life, war is here. Even if I wage it myself, if all leaves me, I conquered hell, and now I shall conquer Limbo."

11 Years Ago

Life: I don't acknolege Death, but I smile at jeremy kindly, "It has been a long day, warrior. You will do Limbo well, but rest up for now." I say, whisking him with me in the portal, out of Death's realm, and into my castle. I look around at the golden walls and the marble floors, and say, "Welcome." with a grand curtsey, "To my castle."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "Thank you for taking me in" I smile up at life, I wondered how Mabelle was going to react when she heard the news River: Shocked by the other twos disappearance I shrug "Now the only person who stands in my way is you" I grin as I glance towards Death

11 Years Ago

Life: "Dinner will be in a little while, and there i can have you acquainted with my head knight, Darius, my second in command, though she runs a good half of the castle, Izzy, and finally Bellona, our lovely messenger of the birds. We'll be discussing strategies and plans of attack, and also if you want to train with Darius, he can surely get you in a great position, but as it seems you are already qualified from be Death's second in command..." I study him, "We'll let you pick what you would like to do. However, you know Death's realm better than anyone here, which is sure to already guarantee you a top position in the castle."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "to be honest I only got Death's second because of my witts, I can hardly fight in battle" I looked at the wall