Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

River: I nod in understanding "Let's get to work" I smirk "I'll take on whatever you throw at me" I laugh when I see the skeletons, and take them out without even breaking a sweat. Jeremy: I plop down onto my bed and look up at the ceiling, "What would you do if you were in my shoes Mabelle?" I questioned aloud "Would you be here with me now or would you still be by Death's side?"

11 Years Ago

Mabelle: I sit on my throne and look out at the empty room. I had just got knews of the situation in the Hell and Limbo realm. I was personally offended by Deaths comments about me but he was a rash person by nature. He had always been so. To say I didn't care for the prison was absurd though. I cared for all my realms. As the Mother Goddess I had to love all. I knew Jeremy was having a tough time though. He wasn't stuck with the duties I was. He must be lost but I had alot of faith in him. He was my jeremy. He would know what to do even if it took time to figure it out.

11 Years Ago

Death: "Imressive." I complimented, "We'll have more time to train later. It's time for a misson, but I need to go alone. So you'll be left here alone. I understand it's your first time so I'll make it easier." I casted a spell around the prison to keep out every one. It also disabled teleportaion spells to be effective in the prison. "All you got to do now is get comftorable with the guards, and wait for me. Less you need to make a decision, then all you can do is make the best." I leaned back into the shadows, and came back up out of the shadow of a skyscrapper in the earth realm. I'd have time to think in the earth realm, time to breath. I still felt bad about what I said about Mabell, I definetly cared about her. I just needed Jack Frost, and everyone else go away... the dead still isn't fully risen, it just has it's head up six feet above the ground. I walked in the shadows, enjoying the pace. I need recruits, and fast if I'm going to do what I need to be done. A few more special roles too. A messenger is definetly needed. A leading guard would be nice, and an assasin. Those are definetly starts. The cold snow hit my face, and I noticed my surroundings began to dissapear as a huge gust of wind almost blew me off of my feet. I was now in front of a wall. The very same I had seen in my visions. The letters, they were of the language that I shout in. I must be, Morte...La morte del conquistatore.

11 Years Ago

Izzy-"Bellona it is nice to hear that everything is ready" smiles and then i look at jeramy and then  at life" life what  would you like us to do know.. because if you like i could help train jaramy "

11 Years Ago

Life: I look at Izzy, "yes, but I had different plans for him, Izzy. Do you remember that secret intelligence we had plans for earlier? A system of spywork? Who better to lead it than Jeremy himself? He was from the enemy's side and knows Death's realm and its prisoners inside and out." I say, "I thought he might be interested in holding a position like that." I look up thoughtfully, "yes, maybe you could train him in that area." i say. I truly don't know what I would do without Izzy, most likely nothing around the castle would ever get done. Then i looked at bellona, "And yes, thank you." But as i could read her thoughts, I could tell she was uneasy about jeremy (if anyone forgot, Life can read minds).

11 Years Ago

Izzy- okay lifeand i  could start train him now if you what, life. i mean sicne the plans for the battle have been  done, also  i was wounderign if i could talk toyou later about jake"

11 Years Ago

Life: I nod. 'of course, Izzy." I say. Jake? I hope nothing has gone amiss.

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "I'll see yo at dinner," I say and bow to Life before I turn and head for my room. If we were honoring a new member that usually meant a party of introduction and then a meeting of the most trusted shortly after. It meant guests and what not. Great. I walk down my hall and pause before the door next to mine and look in. Jeremy was sitting and as I listened I heard him say something about the Mother Goddess. I had met her once when Valcun had found me but it was only for a few short moments. She had truly been beautiful but the power she had had scared me. What connection did this guy have to her?

11 Years Ago

Life: I opened a portal to go check to see if dinner was ready, of course startling all of my chefs (it was a habit of mine, teleporting instead of actually walking in) and I asked if all was ready and in order for the party. I could continue on with my plans after we all celebrate and discuss what all of us are going to do next. "yes, everything is ready, your majesty." One chef said, and I smiled at him. I asked him to call everyone together so we could all have a discussion. Plus, now i was interested on what Izzy had to say about Jake... but mainly this was for Jeremy. I had thrown a party of sorts for Bellona, too, when she had come here. Izzy of course never did as she was my first original soul to fight by my side, we were the ones originally here anyways.

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I sighed restlessly "I will promise one thing though Mabelle, I may not know what you would have done, but I know what I have to do, and even though we may be apart, you will forever be in my heart and we will be together someday, just like Serena and Satan are now happy together at last, so shall we, dispite what the previous mother goddess said" I vowed wistfully but shortly sank back onto my bed "Who am I kidding, we were always meant to be Star-Crossed lovers, ever since our lives first began, my dear sweet Juliet, it was written in our destiny to always meet, just to break apart." River: I sit on the arm of the throne, glancing out at the spacious hall. Getting up and I waltz around the Prison meeting and introducing myself to all the guard

11 Years Ago

Death: I touched it with my hand as I read it. It already had the past engraved, just above the present.. but the future isn't here. I hung my head, and leaned against the wall. I beat it with my fist. "WHY CAN'T CAN'T YOU SHOW ME THE FUTURE!?" I shouted, "Why, why, why does no one know the answer?" I buried my face into my hands, and black tears dripped from my face. I wiped them away, and stood to my feet. I turned, and looked. Taking a second glance, I realized. I must fill in the rest of the prophecy wall, because it really isn't a prochecy. It's only telling a story that's incomplete... an the next part is Death gaining followers again. First, I'll get a messenger, and I know exactly where to get one. I leaned back into the shadows, and appeared in a messenger's guild. Where the best messengers go to look for work. They all turned their heads, and manicaully smiled. "Looking for a messenger, freind?" One asked. "I'm hiring, for life." I replied. Everyone nodded, and a man came walking from the back. "I'm the guy you're looking for." he announced. I crossed my arms, and leaned back, "What will you take for pay?" I asked. "All I ask for is shelter, and food. I love what I do, so currency isn't important." he replied, gazing up into my eyes. "Hired." I answered. I tackled him into a shadow, and we dissapeared back into the prison. "What the hell!?" he exclaimed, after we both got to our feet. "Welcome, to the prison of souls. I am Death!" I introduced. He smiled, "Wicked. So, I'm going to deleiver messages for the great Death, huh? Rumors of you are going around... like mothman, ghosts, and that." He replied, seeming fascinated by the prison, "So where am I staying?". "See Rivers about that. I'll introduce you to her." I announced, "She's most likely in the throne room." I lead him to the throne room, and stopped in front of Rivers. "Show him to our guest rooms. He's the newest edition to the army, our messenger." I announced

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I stand as Death takes the hooded messanger into a portal. So Death had found himself a messanger. This would proove more difficult for me seeing as I would have someone to oppose me. I was the Messanger of Limbo. No one could rival my spreed or cunningness but still I knew Death's new messanger well. "Damn." I say leaving the room. Life didn't know I had left but I was trained well enough to understand and to read the moments. Death needed someone to communicat ehis will to his people just as Life did. Stepping outside I reach out my hand and left Valcun land on my arm. "Take this to the Queen," I say as I hand him a messange, "May the God of swift flight guide you and your passange be a safe one." I watch hi fly off and narrow my eyes. A good messanger might just make this war to close for calls. Leaping onto my horse I start off.

11 Years Ago

Izzy-   smiles at life as i come in for dinner only to look at jeramy some and smiles at him then goes and sits down" so jaramy please be ready  by the time the sun commes up becasue i  would like to start early since i have a meetingto go to  in the afternoon"

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "As you wish" I nod politely. I would probably wear the same thing that I wore when I was Death, minus the skull and minus the cloak, I thought to myself. River: "Welcome" I smile evily down at the newest recruit. "Ready for one hell of an after-life?" I asked

11 Years Ago

Death: I decided to rest, it had been a long day. I went to my personal chambers, and laid my head to rest. I awoke, and found someone on the ceiling. "I heard you were looking for an assasin?" He noticed. "Correct." I answered, "But how did you get in my personal chambers?". "Same way you've been geting around, the shadows." He answered, "I've done detective work, Death. I hear you and Life are rivals. You control the underworld, ever since you took Satan out of power, and hell out of effect. Now it's only you, and you're prison here in the underworld." I was astonished, he knew a lot of knowledge I told no one. "How do you know?" I asked "That's not important, Death. What is important is you need help, I need income." He answered. "How much of an income." I asked. "I'll need a place to rest, food to eat, and only simple needs like that." He replied. "Then you're hired." I answered. "I knew you couldn't refuse." He replied

11 Years Ago

River: I patrolled the hallways before retiring to my quarters, my room was small upon my request but the bathroom was nice and spacious, just the way I liked it, I hated small bathrooms they were cramped and just made using them difficult.

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: I snicker when I see that damn bird Vulcan and freeze the scroll out of his beak. "Well well," I say with a snicker, "Looks like someones spying on Deathy." Bellona: I burst into the hall, dressed in dirty traveling clothes. Everyone was eating but paused to stare at me. I no doubt looked like a messy from riding hard for hours. "Death," I say reaching the table, "He is creating a secret cabnet. He already has a messanger. No doubt an assassin is next and he had River, his new second. He is forming a command of his own. I fear it will make our armies far to even for my liking. This war will be too close if he succeeds." I look over at Jeremy and Izzy. I didn't trust Jeremy but if he could help us then I would accept it. We needed the upper hand.

11 Years Ago

Death: "Come with me." I demanded, as I stood from my bed. I lead him to the guest rooms. I noticed the messenger as he came out of one. I placed my arm on his shoulder, and demanded him come with me into the guest room the assasin would be sleeping in. "Alright, you two. I need your names." I demanded, "Or code name." I looked at the assasin. "I'm David, the messenger. Fastest from where I come from." The messenger introduced. "I only reveal my real name to people I can trust, Death. Call me Shaddow, atleast when publicly adressed." the assasin demanded. "Now, both of you need sleep, tomorrow shall hold missons for you both." I requested, "Each guest room has a storage of fruit to last for years.". "Okay, sounds good." The messenger said, as he stood to his feet. I grabbed his shoulder, stopping him from leaving. "So, what is the time we need to be awake?" The assasin asked. "I'll take you, when I need you." I answered. I let the messenger go to his room, and left the assasin to his.

11 Years Ago

River: After taking a long hot bath, I waltzed into my room with a towel on and noticed Death standing in my doorway "Uh um uh Don't You Know How To Knock!" I yelled half startled. "What do you want?" I asked partially confused. My room was bare and blank minus the rose that Jack had given me that was lying ontop of my dresser. I made my way over to my bed and sat on the edge of it waiting for Death to answer. Jeremy: "I will help in any way that I possibley can"  tried to reassure Bellona.

11 Years Ago

Death: "I just talked, to our newest editions. Shadow, and David. David is our messenger, and Shadow is our assasin. David is a mortal, so 10 guards of ours will accompany him. Our assasin seems to handle himself great. Now, you. How are you holding up?" I answered