Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "He's not trustworth." I say, "He's to sly. Even if he was on our side he'd be a threat. Some people are TOO good at their jobs."

11 Years Ago

Life: I think that over, "The perhaps I will just kill him the next time i see him, unless he can somehow prove to me that he won't kill anyone." but felt badly for worrying Bellona, "But most likely I'll just kill him if it puts everyone's mind at ease."

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I look over the other warriors and then at Life, "You are the Queen," I say clamly, "Your word is law... I thought I'd warn you..."

11 Years Ago

Life: I smile, "yes but you should know by now that I don not run Limbo alone, all of your opinions and thoughts are very important to me and ultimately help me decide how to rule." but about the assassin... we shall see. Only if he proves himself will he be on my side, so that gives im a 95% chance of dying, he'd better have a killer way to prove himself if that's what he decides.

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "Yes," I say looking away and spot Vulcan flying into the room, "Valcun... Good boy..."

11 Years Ago

Izzy-  gets up and  walks over to life" i need soem one else looking after the trainign i am going to make  some high watch  numbers and some other stuff  life , we cant have  this happand again" truns and walks away out of the room and goes to my office

11 Years Ago

Shadow: I pulled myself off the ground, and found Death smiling. I stood up, and looked around me. It looked just like the prison, but it felt...off.  Death: I looked down at Shadow who was looking around confused. "Do you know where you are?" I asked. "Where are we Death?" He questioned. "Hevan." I answered. "Only a fraction...half." I smiled, devilishly. "How did you take, hevan?" He asked, amazed. "I distracted all of Limbo, and Life's forces." I answered, "You've done well." Shadow: My jaw dropped. "You used me!" I exclaimed, "You're more intellegent then I thought." Death: "You've earned yourself you're own personal chambers, Shadow." I rewarded him, "I need to inform the prison in the underworld, I'll be back. I already have guards patroling, no prisoners, or special managment besides yourself." I faded into his shadow, and stood back to my feet in the prison. I found Rivers. "I have a new prison in Hevan now.. It only covers half, I need you to stay and guard this. I'll be in touch." I informed. I laid back into the shadow of the walls, and came back into the prison in hevan. I sat on the throne, and laughed manically. I knew life was watching, most likely astonished. I had half of hevan, and all because she was too distracted with an assasin. I knew wasn't going to complete his goals, but complete his primay objective. I'm throughly impressed, he captured Ckrilla, and in a more timely manner than I had thought he would.

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "I don't think I can train him," I say looking at Life, "but I can get him in shape for the training. Stamina and things like that." Glancing at Jeremy I narrow my eyes. If he couldn't withstand my training he'd wouldn't be fit to work with Life or any of the others in Limbo. "I'm the best fit and fastest one in Limbo. He could learn a lot from me." I state in a matter of fact way, "No to meantion I'm pretty handy in a hand to hand fight... Isn't that the basics to any good fight?" I hadn't refused Life's offer to learn how to use other weapons but i felt it unnessecary. I knew all the pressure points on the human (God or other) body. I could kill a man with a simple jab of my finger.

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "first of I don't appreciate the looks second off I'm good with hand to hand fighting I replaced Death himself when he threw himself into the flames of that river and trust me if you weren't even here for the last war" I glare back at her "I didn't get being Deatga replacement by sitting around I use to be just another prisoner in his prison, Serena wa his second in command, and she personally trained me herself, you can ask izzy how good Serena is she fought her in the last war and they both are the reason it ended" I stepped forward "you may have been at life side longer than I have but there is much you still do not know about the after life" I smirk River: (David it is River not Rivers I'm not the chargers quarterback sorry) I take my seat on the throne and smile to myself "let's go win us a war" I laugh

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "Let me correct myself," I say clearing my throat and bow, "Oh great ex-lord of the prison." I continue sarcastically, "When I say i'm hand with hand to hand fight I do mean that I'm quite good. Better even the Izzy. So. If you can get my approval that I'll keep my comments to myself. But as of now you are just being an over confident wreck who keeps meantioning people (serenca) of the PAST. This, Jeremy, is the present and future. Lets see if you can keep up, old man." I smirk right back at him. Overconfidence can be the deciding factor of this war and I wasn't about to let this zealous fool ruin our chances.  

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I stare daggers into the back of her head as she walks away "Ugh!" I scream throwing up my hands "stupid little girl!" I storm off going who knows where, I was getting sick and tire of this world and missed the days where me and Mabelle were happily eating breakfast in her room together. "I can't stand this anymore" I cried slamming into a wall "I swear I'm about to go insane"

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "GAH!" I scream throwing a book across the Library, "Men are so... INFURIATING!" I flop down in a corner and bury my face in my arms, "He is ruining everything." I whisper, "Why does Life trust him!? I don't understand!"

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I kept walking getting lost in the maze that was this castle "who does she think she is anyway, she thinks she knows everything just because she is a messenger and has a stupid bird doesn't make her more intelligent then anybody else plus she lacks experience she calls me old when really I'm not any older than she is I just have more experience in the afterlife I've been dead longer I guess I don't know I just hated how she just automatically assumed that she was better than me at everything and how she obviously doesn't trust me"

11 Years Ago

Bellona: Valcun swoops down next to me and I smile, "Valcun you are my only true ally." I say then stand and head for the courtyard were I sit down and grab my flute, "What song shall I play today?" I ask Valcun as he lets out a high trilling note and I laugh, "Yes, you like that one don't you?" Taking in a deep breathe place the flute on my lips and begin to play a happy folk song from Ireland. It twirled around and upwards in notes as the birds began to gather like chorus behind the flutes beautiful melody.  This song, It was from my past... I think.

11 Years Ago

Life: I rubed my eyes, Jeremy and Bellona weren't exactly getting along... well, not everyone is going to, but if we want to win then theyr going to have to cooperate eventually. Speaking of, I saw that Death had conquered half of Heaven, well, that was nice, because while I was busy playing "Oh no, an assassin!" for the cameras, Darius had taken not half, but ALL of Hell for me right under Death's nose because he was so wrapped up in distracting me and taking only half of Heaven, he didn't even think to watch out for one of my allies. Darius was a big boy and could take care of himself and apparently conquer a dimension. When it was taken over, I opened a portal and that took him back to Limbo and sealed it shut behind him, grinning at him. On the overcom, I announced, "Congratulations everyone," It rung out through the castle, "We have all just become rulers of not only Limbo, but Hell, as well. Oh, to inform you, Death has taken over half of Heaven." I giggle, turning off the intercom, and tell Darius I'm going to increase his pay significantly. I have troops, creatures, Ckrillia, and the three angels over in Hell, keeping watch over it. Oh, yes, my older brother may have just been trumped again.
   But first... I saw Jeremy wandering around angrily muttering to himself and I apparated right in front of him. "If you and Bellona aren't making the greatest of friends, I can train you myself." I offered, then smiled a little, "I don't want to drive you off on your first day." I actually did that with Bellona, too, since she couldn't seem to get along very well with any of her mentors in the beginning, either.

11 Years Ago

Death: I laughed, now I was able to watch her, through a crystall ball I had stolen from an angel's dead corspe. "Congragulations." I laughed, "But If I wanted hell, I would have it. The underworld where hell resides is controlled by the prison. She was foolish to think Hell even stood a chence, even if ran by Limbo officals." I ripped open a portal, and appeared in front of Life. "No battle, sister, but talk." I announced, "I saw you have hell, but don't think you have the underworld."

11 Years Ago

Life: "Death, I'm busy." I said, pushing him backwards through his own portal. Ugh. What a dramatic nuisance. I was trying to have a civil conversation with Jeremy.

11 Years Ago

Death: I ripped a portal open again, and appeared infront of Life. I shoved her into the wall. "Make time, Life." I demmanded, "I came here to warn you.". I turned, and stared at Jeremy. "You're wrong. Life doesn't care about you, you being here is wrong. Life only wants fifteen minutes, then you'll be as usless as anyone else.". I ripped open a portal, and stepped through. I closed it when I returned to Hevan.

11 Years Ago

Izzy- i apper next  to life and smiles at her" i heard about how the trainign was and if you    like i will take it over for now on  "

11 Years Ago

Life: I looked around, I had always thought Heaven was beautiful. i drew my scythe. "Not as a weapon, brother, just a precaution." I said. Then I looked him square in the eyes, "You have made enemies with Jack Frost, you have made enemies with Jeremy, you have made enemies with Limbo, and you have made enemies with me. And not only that, but you have made enemies with angels, all of Heaven's creatures. I am friends with three very, very powerful angels, so, tell me, do you think that Heaven would rather fight with you or fight with me? While you are making enemies I am making allies, so do you really expect Heaven to fight for you after what you've done?" I paused, "I am joining forces with Heaven's other half as we speak, and I'm not taking them over, I am forming an alliance with them to get back what is theres. I am allied with Hell, I am allied with the other half of Heaven, and I rule the entirety of Limbo." I opened a portal back up, stepping through. "You wanted me to make time for you and I did. This is my warning, brother." I am back in Limbo and seal the portal. Looking to Izzy, I say, "yes, whatever Jeremy would like." i say, then look at Jeremy, "you know what Death said wasn't true, don't you? He wants to rip all of us apart. I was his sister, I know."