Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

River: "I'm holding up great" I smile enthusiastically "although right now I'm half naked" I point out

11 Years Ago

Life: I sigh. "Well this is a dilema, now isn't it?" I say, lifting my wine glass to my lips, before getting up, murmering an apology to Jeremy for my absense. "I don't want anyone to have a single doubt that Limbo will take this war." I say, outright leaving the room, with Darius following close behind. "Queen?" He asks, but I go to my balcony over looking Limbo, close my eyes and call my scythe. Holding it in my hands, I smash it on the ground, an array of golden light springing forth from it as I call, "Michael, Raziel, Gabriel, I summon you forth!" and the universe's three most powerful angels appear, no demon could match there powers of light. I smash it on the ground a second time and call out, "Powerful witch of the Netherlands, i summon you back to Limbo!" and appearing beside me is the most powerful witch on Earth with knowledge of every spell, Ckrillia. These were the ones that helped us in the war the last time. I slammed my golden scythe down a final forth time and used my willpower to summon... ugh. I could barely even think the name, let alone say it. Jack Frost. I wanted to talk to Jack Frost.

11 Years Ago

Izzy- walks over to life when she is done" life please  tell me you did not  call jake" trying to not think of the  thouhg i have  of him" he is childshlife  how could he help"

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "He is actually quite useful" I say stepping forth, not only does he get under Death's skin and serve as a very good distraction but he can get in and out of places that none of us could ever reach, and he can do it without getting caught. He may be childlike but he has his purposes" I point out

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: I laugh at Izzy's comment as I float above their heads, "She's right you know," I say touching down, "I am far to childish. Funny though, you seem to be in a rather tight spot don't you Life." I snicker and float a little way off the balcony. "Anyhow..." I continue creating snow around me, "You called?"                         Bellona: I look over Jeremy. He said he would help but how well could he truly do so? No one could switch sides as quickly as he did unless he had secretly harbored horrible feelings for Death, whom had given Jeremy the prison in his absence.

11 Years Ago

Izzy- looks at  jake then go and leans on the railing only to   make his  is in to water and has it hi  in   smiles knowing whtat was just a thought i could maker happen

11 Years Ago

(evermist its Jack not Jake^_^) Jack Frost: I freeze the air around me and make it icy cold, "Don't even think about it," I say looking at Izzy, "You try to put water on me the air around it will freeze it before it can get ten  inches close to me in any direction."  

11 Years Ago

(sorry about it) Izzy- " jack  now  why  would i do that" smiles at him"  but i do think we may need you help  but i  dont  think  from you since you are a child and no one  in the human world  can see you fully"

11 Years Ago

Death: "I can see." I replied, "Tomorrow, I'm expecting an invasion. It would be wise to sleep with a weapon, and one eye open." I announced. I turned, and found the assasin. He was awake, wondering through the halls. "Death, a mission already?" He asked. "Yes." I answered, "I'm expecting an invasion tomorrow. I need you to infiltrate Limbo, and kill one of the three of Life's angles, Life's witch, and kill Jack Frost.". "Those are some challenging objectives, Death." I replied, "Should be fun.". "This isn't a game." I replied. "It never is, Death." He responded.   Shadow: I smiled at Death. I fell back into the shadows, and came up in the table. I laid underneath. My light armor luckily was black, so I blended in well. All I have to do is wait till night, and I'll be safe.

11 Years Ago

Life: "Jack," i say, to direct his attention off of Izzy, "I was thinking we could possibly rethink our past feelings towards each other." I say, then go straight into it, "You wander across dimensions, you cause blizzards wherever you go and... for what, may I ask?" Looking into his eyes, "Tell me, what is it you want most and i can get it for you. All I need in return is a truce between and possibly a time when I could use your help. You can be, after all, quite powerful, child-like or not."
I felt a change in the air, a shift in the winds, and my eyes widened, I grabbed Jack by his collar, slamming him onto the balcony and yelled to everyone, "Get down!" Shadow was here, the assassin, I could sense him, and he had been milliseconds away from having a fire enchanted bullet in the back of Jack's head.

11 Years Ago

Jack Frost: I stand and look Life over, "I own you a debt for saving my life." I say then float up, "I usually don't fight but call on me if you need something. As a repayment for my life I'll help you once." I open a portal and disappear through it. I was a man of my word despite what people thought.

11 Years Ago

Izzy- sighs some and  stands up only to look around" life would you like it if i  go and tell the others to go to out other hidding place" hopeing she understanded the  code i was telling her"

11 Years Ago

Life: "Of course." i said, then yelled into the wind, "You have angered a goddess Shadow, if you ever try to enter this realm again, and i will sense you, I will find you and hunt you down, then I will slowly torture every part of your body before I kill you, you DO NOT harm my friends and you DO NOT enter my realm! Death's wrath will be nothing compared to mine!" Jack Frost... I would need his help soon, and I would certainly ask him for it... when the time came, then i signaled to Izzy to go ahead. I hoped Jeremy could figure out we had a code and go along with Izzy, I didn't want to see him hurt.

11 Years Ago

Shadow: "Damn." I thought, "Well a scare is good for now." I needed to focus on getting Ckrilla. She's the next biggest threat. I faded into the shadow of the table, and came up in the witches shadow. I grabbed her mouth, and chocked her untill she wasn't concious. "Death could use you, witch." I noticed. I rubbed my chin, and decided to do what I thought best. I grabbed her, and leaped through a shadow, and came up out of Death's shadow. "Death, this is the witch, Ckrilla. I thought this would pay the rent." I announced, smiling at Death's face. "She's too powerful to be alive." I replied, "I demanded her dead.". "The prison could use her, even for more than ransom." I argued. I sighed, maybe Shadow was right. "Lock her in the dungon. Make sure, you use the mage chains. They lock in the power, so the witch, or warlock can't use any spells of any sort." I demanded. "As you wish, Death." I agreed. I locked Ckrilla into the chains. One objective complete. Now, for an angle. This was going to be challenging, I needed a challenge. Death wasn't happy with me as of now, but when he receives an angle's head, i'll be due for special favor.

11 Years Ago

Izzy-nods and starts heading off

11 Years Ago

Life: I still had a feeling Shadow was here. The angels, Jeremy, Izzy, Ckrill- Ckrillia, I thought. Then felt anger boil up in chest, she may not even be alive! screamed through my mind, but if she was alive, she'd be in the- my eyes flashed in alarm as I made a portal right there and went through to Death's dungeon, knowing I'd have to move quickly. Ckrillia, Ckrillia, where was she? I looked, and the witch was struggling in chain, enchanted chains. I looked at them and was almost insulted. I was no witch or warlock, these don't effect goddesses. I summoned my scythe and slashed at the chains, cutting them at her wrists, grabbed her, and took her and myself back through the portal to Izzy and handed a confused Ckrillia to her, demanding, "Handle her." and going back through a portal, I knew where Shadow would be, in the shadows, of course. Coming up behind him, I slashed him across the back, not killing him, but leaving a rather deep mark and whispering in his ear, "I'm coming for you, darling, come to my side in the war or I'm coming for you, first." and disappeared back to my friends in my castle and said, "Everyone, I want you all to carry a weapon from now on at all times." I followed everyone last so I could watch them and make sure no one else was taken.

11 Years Ago

Shadow: I stood to my feet, and fixed my wound. "Life's a b***h." I noticed. I opened a portal, and stood out of Life's shadow. "I don't fail missions." I announced. I yanked on her scythe she never put back, and tripped her. I rolled to the side of a table, and flipped it over. I summoned a force-feild around the table. It would take a lot of the damage off of projectiles, and it would strengthen my projectiles. I summoned a small army of 10 shadow warriors to keep the others busy. I needed to take Life down, atleast temorarilly so I could complete my objectives

11 Years Ago

Life: I sighed, "So Death didn't tell you?" I asked with a laugh, and summoned my scythe back to me, into my hand. "The scythe is retractable." Using his ten shadows as easy target practice before I leaped on top of him, got in his face and smiled a patronizing smile, "If you were attractive I might actually like you." I say, then use one of my fingernails to make an intricate symbol of Limbo etched into the flesh of his cheek down his face before slashing at his stomach and saying, "Next time it will be your skull. Leave me in peace or join me, but oppose me one more time and I will kill you." Pushing him back through the portal and sealing it tight, and changing the portal direction to land right at Death's feet, before sealing the portal up tight, scythe in hand, and walking away.

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I touch one of the dead Warriors with my toe and make a face, "I don't think you should be so easy on him Life," I say looking over the assassin, "Just kill him while you have the chance."

11 Years Ago

Life: "I know, its just that I want him on my side." I say, "If he could almost kill Jack Frost... he's fairly well trained at his job." I said. "But one more offense towards me or any of you and i assure you he shall die where he stands. I'm giving him one more chance before that end. I sent him back through the portal to land beside Death." I said. In truth I was curious to how Death would react to finding his assassin lying on the ground with a wounded back, a slashed stomach, and a symbol of Limbo etched into his cheek.