Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

Jack: I snicker and land on my feet, "Its nice to see you too," I say flicking her weapon so a layer of frost forms over it, "as charming as always I see..." I then spot the newby and flash next to her (he's as fast as lightning;P) and look her over, "new faces are always fun." I say making am ice rose appear in my hand, "welcome." I wink and then drift over to Izzy on a light breeze and hand her one as well, "lovely as always." I say then look at Life and Death. "It seems you two have some family issues to deal with."

11 Years Ago

Izzy-" thank you jack but please do tell why are you here"

11 Years Ago

Jck: I look at her, "I wasn't aware I had to have a reason," I say with a grin, "As Jack Frost part of my... how should I say?... Privilage? is to be able to roam as I please." I smile when I spot Jeremy enter the room. "the Mother Goddess said so."

11 Years Ago

Izzy-"  jack i am  asking because you are al fun and games  and if you cant to tell us some thing you would have by now  or are you looking to have  some one try and beat you at a game" smiles at him   and make  a  stram of water   go around his hand

11 Years Ago

Jack: "I'm not interested in a game right now," I say freezing the water into a ring and let it drift down to her, "I heard war on the wind. I was just interested in why." I look at them all slyly and shrug, "Of course if I'm unwanted, as I usually am, I can take to the sky and go back to my usual ways." I smile. Tricks and trouble, that was my usual way.

11 Years Ago

Death: "I don't care what the mother godess said." I replied, "I demand you all to leave immedatly."

11 Years Ago

Jack: "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the coffin," I say with a snicker as I drift around him, "You'd think after sleeping so long you'd be a bit more happy. I guess it's not the beauty sleep you needed. It didn't do much for your complection either." I smile and land on the balls of my feet and skate around as ice forms under my feet, "I must say," I look at the throneroom, "I love what you've done with the place."

11 Years Ago

Death: "TEMPO DI FERMO" I shouted towards Jack Frost. His ability to move was frozen...for the time being. I ripped open a shadow portal in front of him. "MOVIMENTO TEMPO!" I shouted, allowing Jack frost the ability to move, "FORZA!". He tumbled into the portal, and I closed it. I knew he'd probably be back, but for the time being the prison was under invasion.

11 Years Ago

Jack: "What a kill joy," I say with a sigh as I open a portal and step out onto one of the walls of the prison, "I'll just have to watch from afar." I lounge in the air and make snowflakes. "How boring."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "doesn't care what the mother goddess said" I growl in distaste "why we ever followed you is truly a wonder" I scowled piercing Death with my icy gaze it was like piercing him with daggers but not River: I glanced down at the ice rose in my hand and laughed. I couldn't help it I just burst out laughing and once I started I couldn't stop. I tucked the flower behind one of my ears and starred at the intruders "As Deaths newest second I will not tolerate intruders so either leave the premises or face te consiquences" I commad taking control of not only myself but the situation as well

11 Years Ago

Death: I put my hand up calling my new second in command to wait. Jeremy was still sore, obviously. "Why should I? She doesn't care about me, or my realm. She also doesn't have any control over it." I replied.

11 Years Ago

Life: I shake my head, flashing Death a grin, "I only came here to help you, brother." i say in a mocking voice, "Jack Frost and I have a bit or a problem with eachother, and I was planning on taking him out, and I would have had you not appeared, and then whisked him away." I say with a "hmph". Then make a portal spiraling colors of white, grey, and gold, back to Limbo. I look to Izzy and Jeremy and say, "Care to join me while we prepare to take over my poor brother's realm?"

11 Years Ago

Death: Life knew how to get under my skin, but I'll have revenge. I'll have Limbo, and she won't have anything. "You'll never have this prison." I answered for Jeremy, "Or see me dead by a blade in your forces, or hands."

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "Mabelle always cared, she still does, but there is only so much the Mother Goddess is allowed to do when it comes to situations like this" I say turning and heading through the portal. River: I glare at Life, she was manipulative and very careful, she planned everything out. She was intriguing but I was Death's 2nd now and I wouldn't betray him like the others had.

11 Years Ago

Bellona: "Life," I say when she walks out of the portal with Izzy and the new boy, Jeremy, "I just got a message from the boarders. We've gained more soldiers, infact our army has almost tripled over night." I look at Life as I hand her the message. I was the link that connected the castle to most of the reaches of Limbo. Jack: "Don't let Jack frost nip your nose," I say as I soar through Limbo and bring up a cold snow. It didn't hurt the people of Limbo but it made then cold.

11 Years Ago

Death: Life, what a b***h. I turned to River. "Now, lets get you armored, and comforable with a weapon." I announced, "I'll be taking you with me so I can see how you'll do on an actual mission." I turned, and guided her through the halls. Jeremy didn't do too good of a job with the inmates. It looked like torture to be in a cell alike the ones getting tortured outside of the cells. They looked pale, starving, and very close to death. I looked away from them as they started to recongize me. I stopped at the door to the warrior outfitting. "This is the warrior outfitter. All of our armor is kept here, protected by the shadows." I announced, "We have our standard guard uniform. Shadow matter chest, gloves, and lower half. Shadow matter is too heavy to be put ontop of a skull. The helment is silver, and the visor is enchanted. It allows you to see further for longer, and in the dark too. But for you, I have something different." I guided her to the seceret door in the ground. "This is our advanced armory. Here, there's a material much more rare, and better than shadow matter. This is F.I.R.E, also known as fire. It protects against fire well, but it also lets the user harness it, and control it. It also gives good resistance to frost, but not for long. If fire material doesn't have heat, it's going to become as good as shadow matter." I lectured. I grabbed the black chest piece, and held it up. I observed the red flame in the middle. I was going to give this to Jeremy before we invaded Life, for the last time. He defected, leaving me to give it to River. "Put it on, it's a bit heavy, but you'll need to get used to it." I warned, "Remember, the less heat for F I R E material, the less effective it will be. Now, the lower half piece. It's called, F.M.M. It specializes in the extream cold, lending extreme strength to the user, and also the power to control ice. F M M is just as good as shadow matter in extreme heat, remember F M M is less effective the warmer the temperature is." I instructed, "Try them on too.". I guided her further down the hall to a door, specialy locked. I covered Rivers eyes, as I completed the pattern on the door. I removed my hand, as I lead her in. "This completes the armor. Those gloves are made out of E.C. These allow you to control the ground no matter where you are." I informed, as I walked to them. I put it in a special safe that only unlocked when it recongnized my hand size, and hand prints. I unlocked the safe, and gave her the gloves. "Finally, the helment. It's made out of dragon scales. It makes all the effects of these armor pieces stronger, and it morphs  all of your teeth in to fangs like those of a vampire." I announced, "Put it on, and it will complete the armor." I had my own special armor, but I'll show it when it's time. All of this is apart of a prophecy, and it's almost time to fufill it.  

11 Years Ago

Life: Tripled?! Limbo's army was already enormus, but tripled? yes, i liked that a lot. i smiled, "Thank you, Bellona." I say, and was about to say something else before I caught a shiver and snarled, "Frost." I was honestly going to send out a notice all over Limbo that says, "Jack Frost: Kill on Sight." and have a kingdomwide feast when his head was on a platter. I asked Bellona if she could carry my plan out for that notice, but then said, "But honestly, thank you for the notice. Do you care to join the rest of us at dinner for a scheduled planning session on how to strengthen us before the war and Jeremy's new position?" 

11 Years Ago

River: I nodded dawning on the armor it was very form fitting and easy to move in I hardly notice it was there. I picked up a pair of duel swords that were up on the wall I started to practice with them and moved swiftly and smoothly through the air. I felt as light as a feather Jeremy: I smiled "I'll be in my room unpacking" I bow as I head towards my room

11 Years Ago

Death: River picked up the swords I was going to award her with. "Now you have armor, and weapons, it's time you train." I announced, "The best teacher is expirence. I'll summon a small army of twenty skeleton soldiers."

11 Years Ago

Bellona: I look over Life and then Jeremy as he walks away, "If its to honor a new member," I say looking at him skeptically. I wasn't sure if I trusted him all the way just yet, "If you trust him Life," I state, "I will also but I'm still going to keep and eye on him." Jack Frost: I laugh when I see the posters and look at the picture, "Hey now," I say freezing the paper, "This picture looks nothing like me! I'm much better looking!"