Role Play : Forum : Maewell and The World of the U..

Re: Maewell and The World of the Undead - REPOST

10 Years Ago

Tris-I transform into a panther and walk around.I can sense Mae's stress.must be a nightmare.I curl up and sleep beside her.

10 Years Ago

Roe: I wake with a start as I hear a scream, grabbing at the knife in my belt *Mae.* I jump to my feet and run to her room, knife at the ready. "Mom, Daddy, make it stop!" she pleads desperately. *Oh no, she's haveing the dream again!* I go over and grab her shoulders, giving her a shake "Mae, Mae, wake up." she doesn't respond, tears leaking from her eyes "Mae!" I pull her upright and shake her again "Mae! Wake up!" I yell "Wake up! It's not real! Mae!"

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I enter Mae's room in the chaos and shove past Roe, climb up onto Mae pinning her arms,"WAKE UP!" I scream shaking a bit, "Mae! Wake up." I then draw back my hand and slap her hard across the face. Roe looked surprised beyond compare and even Tris was a bit startled. However, it had done the trick and Mae was always. Sniffing, horrified, and crying; but awake. I roll off her and sit there for a minute.

10 Years Ago

Tris-"well, that's one way to wake her up I guess."I say, "Are you alright mae?"I ask.

10 Years Ago

Roe: She sits up, her eyes wide. "I...Mom...Daddy...J-Johnathan..." she breaks off and burst into tears "In the-" she gasps between sobs "In the clearing." I walk over and just wrap my arms around her "It's alright, I've got you." I wisper "Th-They were...and then...John...and-" I just hug her tighter "I know, you don't have to tell me, I know."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I sigh, "I'll be in the other room if you need me to do any more slapping," I state as I climb off the bed and leave. I knew when those two needed to be alone.

10 Years Ago

Roe: I catch her eye and mouth *Thank you.* before she leaves, then go back to focusing on Mae. "It was a dream, Mae. Only a dream."

10 Years Ago

Tris-"I heard your life story back there"I say."are you alright?"I ask keeva as I follow her down the hall.

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I give her a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine." I say with a shrug, "I'm going to take a nap. See you at dinner." I head to my room but don't sleep. I shrug on a pack full of things I'd need then sneak out the window and grab onto a vine that I swing on to the next tree. It took a bit to climb down but I finally managed to get onto the ground and head into the distance. I was on top of the mountain when I finally look back, the sun was setting. "bye guys," I say as I tug on the pack string to tighten them, "Maybe our paths will cross again, someday."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I finally get her calm enough that she'd stop crying. "How about we go to the living room?' I ask "Perhaps a change of scenery will help." I put my arm around  her shoulder and gently pull her into the living room. I look around "Hey, Tris, where's Keeva?"

10 Years Ago

Tris-"she said that she was going to take a nap and wake up for dinner but its almost dinner time now and i haven't heard a peep out of her."I explain.

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I'd been walking for hours and was getting a bit tired so I hunt down a nice cave to sleep in for the night. It was up a cliff and was quite shallow so no one would be able to sneak up on me from behind. I tuck myself into he very back where it's dark and try to get some sleep.

10 Years Ago

Tris-i walk over to keeva's room.I knock softly on the door."keeva can I come in."I ask.no response. I slowly open the door and gasp when I see the empty room.I rush back into the hall where Mae and Roe are."keeva is gone!"I say.

10 Years Ago

Mae: I look up in alarm "Gone?" I jump up and run for the door "We have to find her. The undead...at night...the hunt..." I stammer.
Roe: I catch up with her and grab her arm "Wait, you can't just race out there." I tell her calmly "You need a backpack and a weapon." she nods and we go grab our gear.

10 Years Ago

Tris-I pack some things and then put it around my shoulders. I transform into a wolf who have great tracking skills and start to sniff around.I pick up the scent and bark at Mae to tell her that.I then leap out the window following her scent.

10 Years Ago

Mae: I leap out the window after Tris and glance about *That way.* I determine as I see the trampled leaves, the potent scent of the crushed needles among them still fresh. I set off at a run, using subtle tell-tale signs to follow her path "Keeva!" I yell, hoping desperately for an answer "Keeva!" I force myself to stay calm *Stay calm, if you lose your head you'll never find her. Remember what happened last time you flipped out?* I see the undead with my parents in a quick flash of memory *Don't let it happen again.* I keep searching for signs of her *I can't let it happen again.*

10 Years Ago

Tris-i can tell mae is upset."dont worry mae we'll find her."I say.

10 Years Ago

Mae: "I'm not worried about if we find her." I keep moving "I'm worried about how we'll find her. I'd rather not find her dead, or worse."

10 Years Ago

Tris-"trust me neither do I."I say"but you know keeva she's the most stubborn girl I've ever met, other than you of course."I joke.

10 Years Ago

Mae: I ignore the humor and just nod "You just summed up why I'm not stopping until I find her."