Role Play : Forum : Maewell and The World of the U..

Re: Maewell and The World of the Undead - REPOST

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I raise an eyebrow, "What on earth would make you think that?" I question coming to a stop.

10 Years Ago

Roe: I smile, stopping in front of her. "The better question is: What are you doing and where are you going?" I counter

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I narrow my eyes at him, "None of your business." I state, "Just go back to the tree house and leave me be!" I was starting to get annoyed as I look over Roe's questioning face.

10 Years Ago

Roe: I pretend to consider "Well, since you asked oh so nicely: no. I don't think I will." I tell her pleasantly. "Besides, you might need backup." I smile "Come on, let me be your sidekick."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I wasn't sure if he was being serious or if he was just teasing me. Either way I wouldn't have it. "Leave me alone Roe." I state tiredly, "Mae and Tris will need you more then I do."

10 Years Ago

Roe: "There is no chance I'm leaving you alone." I tell her firmly "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The easy way: you let me tag along. The hard way: I tie you up and sit on you until you swear that when I get off and untie you, you'll let me come." I threaten "Either way, I'm coming, whether you like it or not." I cross my arms and look her in the eyes "Period."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I glare at him, "Why the hell do you care?" I snap, "It's not like we're related in any way. The only damn connection we have is this hellhole we are trying to survive in."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I sigh "The hard way it is, then." before she can react, I do a flip over her, grabbing a vine as I go, land, and tie her wrists behind her back. I kick the back of her knees, making them buckle, then, when she's on the ground, I tie her ankles. I stand up, dust myself off, and look down at her coolly "Now, do I have to sit on you, or will you stop being so cryptic and ornery?" I ask casually.

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "Roe! Let me up this instant! I don't have time for your childish games!" I snap wiggling around until I was flipped over onto my back, "Remind me to punch you when I get out of this." I growl, "Why the hell do you honestly even care... hmm?"

10 Years Ago

Roe: "Because you're Mae's friend, therefore almost garenteed to do something stupid and dangerous." I smile "I don't want to be left out!" 

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "It's not dangerous and it's not stupid," I state, "Now let me up!"

10 Years Ago

Tris-i hear yelling.it sounds like keeva and roe."hey quiet down lovebirds!"I yell smirking to myself trying to chew a tree.

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "You should be laying on the floor of the clearing half dead," I snap at her, "Why are you up? Your not helping in the least."

10 Years Ago

Tris-"technically I am half dead and I feel like it too"I say"but how could I miss a sight like this."I finish smirking at keeva tied up on the ground and surpress a laugh."serves you right for abandoning us."I say.

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "Call it what you like, I've things I need to do and your all just getting in my way!"

10 Years Ago

Tris-"alright if you say so."I say"I'll let you two have your moment."I limp back towards mae pain stabbing me with every motion.

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I watch as Tris leaves, a bit of regret showing on my face for snapping at her. I hoped vaguely she wasn't mad but didn't have time to chase after her. I had to concentrate on Roe. "G-get off now." I state sourly, "Like I said, I have things I need to do."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I smile sweetly "I'm sorry, it seems I'm a little hard of hearing. Was that a yes or a no?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "Why are you being so persistent!" I say unhappily turning my head so that I wasn't looking at him, "Why does it even matter to you?"

10 Years Ago

Roe: "I thought we went over this earlier. I want to come, because Mae's friends usually do stupid things, and i want in. Plus, someones got to be there when your butt gets kicked."