Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

"what do you mean for a little bit.. what can i do to help shadow* looks at him  and around a little scared" whatever you are darkness you will not be able to have me i will be fighitng you like my mother did  and you will  not  be getting me" looks at the  walls around and i close my eyes sending out my  fire some  to  try and brack the wall... my wolf  slowly taking over because   my inner wolf does not like  being traped

10 Years Ago

you must look inside yourself see the darkness that is already within you i cold hold her off from the outside but your battle must be fought within (the energy bubble starts to fail) shes very powerful fight your fear laurain

10 Years Ago

" but i don't have a fear..  yes my wolf does not like being trapped but  i  i  have  always over came my fear i don't  have any..." looks at  you  power around  and i look at my fire and sighs some and closes my eyes" i  will fight  her on the in side but i have to be able to  block my self out form everything to  do that...  and i cant because of  my  wolves int he pack if i did that they  would  come running" thinks some and  changes only to  look around   and i self    to your fire" let it  go and   try and fight her off i   will be able to do this and if not i want you to lock me  up if i have to  and if my father  and or i fight you there is a place in the side of the cliff that  holds some  wolves if they need it   i could be locked in there till she is gone and out" i think to you in my  wolf form

10 Years Ago

there is a way i can help with everything *places my hand on your forhead* realaxe *focuses my energy into your head and all of a sudden your vision goes black and you fall to the ground feeling as though your falling into a large empty void within your mind* focus and hear my voice you can take control and fight from within

10 Years Ago

"okay "   looks around some  not liking the  darkness  cuz i am so used to light"  will you bee hear to help shadow"

10 Years Ago

of course i will be just listen to my voice and focues find your inner self find your inner feild see your self landing on that field in your mind you are the one in control

10 Years Ago

Okay"     relaxes and  thinks some   and lands on some thing and stands up

10 Years Ago

the darkness is like a part of yourself you must look deep to find it once you have your footing look around take note of what you see head inward toward the center of your self of your mind you will know the way and there is where you must face your inner darkness

10 Years Ago

looks around   trying to get my bearing..  and I sit down on what I am standing on and  I close my eyes  trying  to  dig deeper in to my power in to the side I nervier  go to  unless I am really mad" shadow I am scared I never had been  near my darkness that mush " thinks out to  him  and my energy changes some feeling the  walls brake some and her getting closer

10 Years Ago

i appear out of the darkness of your mind and meets with you *reaches out my hand* you have no reason to be scared i am here and i will keep you protected i will help to guide you though this and give you the support you need

10 Years Ago

I open my eyes and looks at the hand" okay but still I do not know if I can  do this" takes the hand  and gets up only to  start hearing her laughter 

10 Years Ago

*throws up a wall around us blocking out the laughter and a light blue lighter pathway appears before us* dont listen to her it is only you and i here nothing can stop us from defeating her inside here she is far weaker then she seems and your much stronger than you know

10 Years Ago

"okay but still what if she does get in"  I walk with you looking around   tryingot find out where we are going

10 Years Ago

your curiosity speaks louder then you realize young one i can tell your unsure of where we are going and what to do we must travel to the center of the darkness within you this path simply shows the way to take and also shows how far i can go with you once we reach the center only you can face yourself if i where to there would be great danger of my darkness mixing with yours and your body being lost to a servant of mine  forever lost from your control

10 Years Ago

"okay and  what will happen is I can overcome my darkness shadow" I look at you  my eyes glowing  bluer then ever

10 Years Ago

you must face yourself and if you are able to overcome it then it will be a large step to defeating this creature if you can not then your self could be lost to your inner darkness

10 Years Ago

"okay"  smiles some and looks ahead more seeing a dark brown  door and I  walk over to  and I lay my hand on the door nob" is this where you have to leave me"

10 Years Ago

i may go through this door beyond this point however i will be able to offer nothing more then guidance from where i stand

10 Years Ago

"okay" I open the door and walk in  seeing a large pure black wolf bigger then a dire" shadow  what I said still applies if I  do not win I what you to lock me up in that cave I  told you about my mother  would not but you will have to be café I will  go after you I have a feeling if I do.. but I  do not win.. go back to  our real self's and  bring me back before I my self wake up" I walk  closer to the wolf only to change in to my own my self and  growls at the wolf only to have  my darkness growling back  smiling evilly at me and  you

10 Years Ago

i will not lock you away because you can defieat this darkness *hands you a glowing pink crystal this will aid you in your task young one