Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

Jumps some and turns around and then relaxes" i  know this snake " smiles"I am  thinking about going for a ride what to  come"

10 Years Ago

* a faint smile crosses my face* sorry to startle you young one im used to freely moving though the dark and i would be more than happy to join you

10 Years Ago

"It is okay and  it jumped me  cuz i am used to do it  but not having it done to me"  smiles at we walk to the stables" so  how was your night after  our talk"

10 Years Ago

it was interesting i was able to do some meditation in order to clear my head and my thoughts and also to look deep within my self and i feel that this situation maybe much more complex then we orginaly beleive theres more to this puzzel but exactly what is unclear

10 Years Ago

" okay and  lets hope a ride will help then" smiles and nods to  one of the horse keeps and they come out with a fully black mustan and a pure white spanich war horse"  some on the white one is mine you can have the black" i get up on mine and   smiles" catch up when you can" tells him and then i take off out of the stables and i go in to the woods

10 Years Ago

*grins slight while mumbleing under my breath* my pleasure *jumps up on the horse and quickly cases after*

10 Years Ago

smiles and laughs as i keep  running around only to stop at a small stream.. giggles and i move the water around  lost in thought not seeing that i am in the shadows of the trees

10 Years Ago

catches up even closer and stops* wait you need to get out of there your too far into the dark she could still be around here...( a cold dark winds blows though and the sun dissapears behind the cloulds and a shreaking cry can be heard from the winds) turn back this way qucikly!

10 Years Ago

*looks around and  gets back on my horse and slowly walks back to where you are* whats going on.. * keeps hearing the laughter and i get off of my horse and changes growling some*

10 Years Ago

*gets off the horse and goes beside you pulling out my dagger* stay close the darkness is still around shes starting to toy with us...(a faint figure starts to appear in the distance speaking though the wind) its about time we met again in person and look at what youv brought me something for us to have fun with tell me you havent forgotten all of the playthings we have had in the past.... "il never turn back to you we where mated once centruies ago we should have both been cast away together never to bother this world again." oh but look at your host that youv taken and look inside yourself you know there to be more (the winds grow colder and stronger)

10 Years Ago

*growls and step in front of you.. only to have water and fire gather  around me on the ground, projects my voice through my head*I am  no play thing and if you dear call me that again i will kill you* growls and showing  my teeth my eyes glowing from a  gold to a light blue*I would leave this land if i where you

10 Years Ago

(voice from the darkness) my sweet thing if you only knew what you where dealing with and who you have befriended now now lets not be so hastey *a dark wave of energy passes though and all of the fire and water are consumed by it and turn into nothing but smokey shadows and all of a sudden the figure appears behind lurain and moves a long nailed finger icey cold down her spine whispering in her ear* in time my child you will see exactly what is to be come as the sun slowly starts to peer though the cloulds all the darkness and the figure dissipear i walker over to her "are you alright?

10 Years Ago

* changes back shivering trying to  make since of what she said.. not hearing you*"It  cant be true she cant be"* whispers and i look up at you my eyes   having a slow  flame of  darkness in them around the blue*"  can you get me home please" i slowly get up still shacking*

10 Years Ago

of course i can hold on tightly this will seem different to you *picks you up in my arms holding you closely as a dark smokey vail starts to appear around us next thing you know we are in a corrnor in your room walks over to the bed and lays you on it* you must rest young one try not to pay attention to what she said you need more rest

10 Years Ago

" how  can you ask that i know i need rest but  what has me is that she said i was her child" i slowly sits  up and  drags my throw  blanket around me"it cant be true.. i need to go andask my dad i have to go ask him"

10 Years Ago

you must rest she is playing mind games with you she wants you to be under her control so that she may coninute to torment you trust me i know how she works her prey

10 Years Ago

" how can you be sure that is  it.. please tell me" i get up and  step to you my hands shacking___ Father- walks in through the door" what is going on in here" i look at them_  " i  change and take off out the door and   the house only to take off in to the woods to go to town to get away

10 Years Ago

she was attacked in the forest in the shadows that thing tried to get into her head to mess with her train of thoughts its toying with us all haunting us in a sence

10 Years Ago

Father-"  okay and how is it that  she was hunting lurain" i look at him____   * I keep running in till i am next to a cliff  on the other side of   town and i change to my human form and  sits there playing with   water and fire trying to  make since of everything. and then i close my eyes and  let out all my anger and my powers hit one of the trees and it falls to the ground* what do i do*whispers to my self*

10 Years Ago

this thing acts like a parasite it is latched onto your daughter trying desperately to get control of her....it in a sence is already there she has a deep inner darkness that this thing is attracted to but its been well pushed down though many years and now its starting to slowly surface