Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

Father-" why would it be coming out now and is there anyway we can keep  he darkness away"Thinks some" be for her mother died she told me  to  watch lurain and when  a dark flame starts showing up to keep her guarded and locked up but i never new what she means i know her mother  had  powers but i  though lurain did not get them" i walk to the  door"  please come with me i need to show you some thing and if this  mate of your has some  same marking of her  mother i need you to tell me"____Lurain- growls and i change only  to go  after  everything to get out my anger and confusion.. my powers  moving right around me

10 Years Ago

(follows closely behind him) there is something you must know about this darkness its old old magic from nearly the dawn of time the way it works the two entites where formed of evil and bound together and from that excisted in there pure form as time went on they found hosts creatures that at birth there darkness was implanted in and when the grew up often they where consumed by it and the evil took hold...in my case i grew to realize there was better that could be done my host was a simple farm boy who i took control over when he was 13 from then on i lived though him i was suppose to go to my mate and help her with a host instead i broke her curses and made it harder for her to come of his earth now it has found a host and her seeds are starting to be spread

10 Years Ago

Father-" then we need to see if lurain is part of this at all  and if so to try  and get it out of here"  we go to my room and i open  a small hiding door i had " this was my wife's place  lurain found if and  she has not been here since then  cuz i told her not to" we go to   one of the tables and i hold out a  photo" this is her mother"____ Lurain-  when i get tired i go  and let everything out i change to my human for panting some and i go in to  town and head to a coffee shop and i sit down   drinking   some  tea thinking trying to find out to do   my eyes grow a little  darker

10 Years Ago

looks at the picture* hmm yes this was defiantly one of the attempted hosts and it has carried down to her but theres more to it her inner self is in conflict with her own darkness which just pulls this creature further and further into her

10 Years Ago

Father_" she died in a fight..  with what i do not know lurain was 4 at the time so she does not remember much but the thing is if this is going after lurain no we  do need to keep a  eye on her"  puts the photo back and we  walk  out  of the room___Lurain * sighs and  pays for my drink and then i  walk out and starts heading back  home  through the  would not seeing that it is  getting  dark out and night is falling*

10 Years Ago

it may be too late keeping an eye on her would help but if this is an extension of her own darkness then the only course of action maybe for her to learn to control it to filter it thoughout her body and use it..so long as it doesnt over take her as it has in so many other lives

10 Years Ago

Father-" okay..  and my only other  question is,  if this mate or darkness is  out there then why cant it  fully take over lurain or why  does it pay with lurain" one of the guardsknocks at the door and come in " sire  lurain has not returned from  her run  should we go out and look for her" he tells us" shadow what do you think we should do" i look at him____ Lurain: i keeps  walking home in till i hear foot steps  around me" who is there" my  hands  slowly forming  claws and my eyes  go  to a bright  blue glowing" come out show  your self"  looking around me

10 Years Ago

yes send out a patrol at once we need her back here to be kept an eye on. and this thing toys with her because the more of her inner darkness she herslef lets loose the easier it is for her to take control and she is trying to hurt me....to get my darkness to show much more then it does now like in oldern times again

10 Years Ago

Father-" guard send out a party to get her and be careful but on top of that send out the front line team  and make sure she  get back here  even if  she fight you" i look at shadow" you should go with them just in case"  i walk to the door   and starts  to hear the run around from my orders and smiles___ Lurain- changes and  keeps looking around  only to hear a  low growl and i  growls back only to start fallow it" show your self" i  project..  only to last out with  my fire trying to  get some light around me

10 Years Ago

i agree i will lead but be prepaired i feel as though we may need force to bring her back *heads out with a large group and meets laurain about half way home the sun now set*

10 Years Ago

stays in the shadows and growls when i hear more foot steps... i let go of my powers so no one  can see smelling the wolves

10 Years Ago

*calls out into the darkness* i know your there laurain i can sense you as clear as day we need to take you back there has been a new discovery that we need to share with you ( a cold bone pierceing wind blows though the area and the sound of dieing torchard souls can be heard within it) ready your selfs men darkness is comeing

10 Years Ago

Growls at the smell in the wind and i come out   standing  in front of everyone" back down i will deal with this.. and everyone but  shadow get back home now" orders them and then i look at shadow" she has been fallowing me ever since i step  my foot back in the woods after  my trip in to town"  my eyes  meet his and  the dark   flame  grew some and the blue is glowing more

10 Years Ago

the rest of you go run back and report i can handle this *drops my cloaks hood and my eyes glow a dark color and as i step closer toward laraun black flames are left in my foot prints* so you think your ready to face this darkness do you i can see it in your eyes you want to face it but you also have much fear young one...

10 Years Ago

" all i can do is try and fight back if not then i will be  gone like the rest and what  darkness.. i font have any..  all i have is my mothers  powers" i change to my human form and i call my power back once the wolves are gone and my fire is a blue flame not red anymore" my mothers was blue as well  i only saw it one when she was trying to protect me from some other wolves i  just turned  four at the time..  it is always  why i left earlier i had to get out  so for me getting out is going away letting off some steam with my powers and then going in to town and  calming down more then going home but i did not get to the home  part just yet have i" hears foot step  ahead of us and i glare some " but on top of that  snake.. if i end up hurt i end up hurt i never back down from a fight i always protect those i must"

10 Years Ago

your quiet powerful your mother was too but deep down inside your plegde with a darkness similar to mine a darkness that has existed sence the dawn of time as time moves on it takes hosts feeding off there own energy like a seed my host i took over when he was about 13 my host before that i took over when he was 8 he had a hard life and was quickly consumed by darkness he killed all that loved burned his city to the ground and i was full formed though him but this new darkness doesnt like that i have strayed so far from the path of distruction it wants to feed off you take you over so that it can be with me once again but it wants my rage uncontrolled we can fight it though

10 Years Ago

" well i would not have it   over  come me and i will fight it because of my pack and because of  my father" looks at you" my father thinks that i did not see my mother die but i did i was hiding behind a tree and i saw it all i  new  she was fighting something but i did not know what in till a  pure black wolf  shadow  came and  they fought and then  in the end my mother was dead on the ground not even  bleeding  just gone and the wolf was gone as well" head a laughter and a growl  as well and   i move my foot to get ready" show your self" yell and i  move my fire around the trees and  everything giving us some light

10 Years Ago

(a voice from the darkness-your mothers here young one shes a part of me now...she misses you dont you miss her dont you want to be reunited with her) dont listen she is just trying to get inside your head and use your emotions against you trust me shes done this on many occasions

10 Years Ago

" my mother is died from what you are i  saw it..  why don't you come out and  show us  what you look like.. or can you... i will never  be yours i am my mothers  daughter i will just  my fire my water and  my other powers to keep you a way.. " my  voice sounding  like how my  father gives power be hind his own voice" you can not have me or my people or my blood.. so why don't you get out of here and  stop hunting us"

10 Years Ago

(a voice from the dark: my dear young one your nightmare has only begain i could have kept it simple and just over powered you years ago but now your makeing it much more fun rarely do i get to take over a host after they have felt such pain) ( the wind grows colder and stronger and a dark vail surrounds the two of us and what look like wips made of dark vines come from all directions at us) be careful shes actually attacking now *extends my energy and surrounds us in a light blue ball of protective energy that the whips cant pass though* that will hold her off for alttle bit

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5