Roleplay X : Forum : The Maze

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Maze

11 Years Ago

Destiny: I jumped slightly as I heard the loud pop that signaled the starting of the game. As quick as I could, I ran away from the place I was standing so I wouldn't be an easy target. Jace: Finally, I think to myself as I rush into the maze. Now the real fun begins. I raced towards the weapons, opening to seize a few good ones before anyone else had a chance to claim them.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Alek: I didn't go for the weapons, they'd be the first to be faught over. Instead I snatched a bag of who knows, hoping that somehow it was useful. I ran as fast as I could into the maze.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Angel: As I ran, I didn't care where I was heading, just as long as I wasn't going to die in the very beginning. As I turned around to make sure no one was following me, I bumped into a boy with brown hair, I didn't care who he was. I couldn't decide whether to try and fight him or run, so I ran. I didn't want to die at the beginning, I wanted to win this for my village.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Destiny: I didn't stop running until I was on the other side of the supplies. Then did I chance to grab a bag. Then I took off again. Thought it might have been safer to see if my bag held any hidden weapons in it, I knew I had to get as far away from the others as possible.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: It looked like everyone was running for the hills so with a quickly movement I scaled a tree and watched from above to see what would happen. It looked like everyone had cleared out pretty quickly so I jumped down once it was nighttime and nipped off a few more useful supplies. Like water-jugs, a bit of food, and more supplies. I'd be sleeping in a tree nearby if anything happened, well hidden in the maze.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ramane: I followed the bird I had eyed before the count down. They must have thought I was strange because I did not run. Seeing the others flee made me laugh. I knew this game all too well, I wasn't afraid. The only thing I brought with me was a small purse my grandparents had pulled some strings to get into the maze.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I had watched as the girl had walked off in the opposite direction and frown. She looked a little to calm to be normal. Perhaps she was a veteran. That made me worry but I'd let someone else deal with her right now.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Angel: Tired and out of breath from running I stopped and hid behind a giant pine tree, making sure no one was near me. I studied the tree looking for a way to climb up. I saw a small hole in the tree and hoisted my foot inside and started to climb. I made it to a huge branch and rested.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Coco: I'd been keeping tabs on where everyone went of to or last direction I saw them. Most looked scared and so far no one had been killed. This means no ones looking for a fight. I figured it'd be safe to climb the tallest tree and figure out who to group with. I hadn't gone too far before I heard it. The first clink of swords. It's officially begun. All humane instincts have just been dropped.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Angel: I'd heard clinking below me. I looked down quietly to see what it was. There were two people below fighting with their swords. "Oh God." I mumbled under my breath. I stayed quiet so neither of them would hear me. I couldn't tell who it was and I didn't want to know. It was then that I finally saw a girl sneaking up behind a tree to take a look. I guess to see who was fighting. My mind was calling me stupid for not grabbing one of those bags.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I ignore the sound of swords and lean back against the trunk of my tree. If I stayed out of sight until I needed to I'd avoid killing and still be able to get through the Maze. The problem was if anyone found me I'd be a sitting duck up here. I figured the only person I'd have to watch out for was the girl with the arrows so I'd be best to move during the night.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophila: I ran into the deep forest, making sure no one was around me. I counted the arrows. 20. I had luckly grabbed a backpack too. I opened It and began to take it's contents out. Water bottle, rope, small knife, other small things. I had to win this. I needed to. I heard a ruffle in the bushes and loaded an arrow. I tossed a small rock into the bush and rabbit ran out but I killed it before it could get far.    Where should I go now? Should I find an alliance. No. I need to be a lone-wolf. If I made an alliance I would either have to see them be killed or have to turn on them. I needed to stay alone. For as long as I could at least.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: This girl was curious to me. She stayed away from the others, but she held herself like a fighter. A loner perhaps?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I looked around and spotted someone lurking around. Black hair. It was a boy. I gripped my bow tightly, bracing myself for an attack.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I cocked my head to the side as she drew her bow at me. Would she attack and unarmed, unhostile person? I was curious to se what she'd do.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: The boy just stood there like he didn't know what to do. I didn't want to kill, but I knew I had to if I wanted to go home. I pulled back an arrow and pointed it at him, keeping eye contact. But all he did was stand there. Idiot. I frowned at him. " Aren't you going to draw your sword?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I smiled. At least she was honorable. "I have no sword to draw." I state the obvious. I hadn't bothered to grab anything, instead I chose to examine the contestants.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I lower my bow and just stare at him. " Are you a fool? How do you plan on trying to win if you have no weapon to kill?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I tapped the side of my head. "A great warrior can use any weapon to fight. But a master can use nothing but his own mind."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I glared at him and gripped my bow, ready to kill him. " A Master can use a weapon if she pleases." I hiss