Roleplay X : Forum : The Maze

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Maze

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I look over at the boy, "With time. And a fair amount of luck I suppose." I say, "Don't you worry. If I need your help I'll make sure to call on you. Mr. 'master of bare hands'." Then clap my hands together and head into the forest.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I look back at the other boy. " What's your name?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: "I've been called many names, but call me Sin." I gave a bow.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: "Well Sin, You seem strong. I can tell." I begin " Make sure we don't ever cross swords. You know, if you ever get a hold of one." I finish as I sling the bow over my shoulder and walk into the shadows of the night.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: Well she was certainly interesting. I melded back into the shadows, I needed to see if there was anyone else who could assist me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I continued through the forest until I found a tall tree with many leaves for protection. I picked up a large rock and tossed it into the tree to make sure nobody was there. I was open so I climbed up and settled down on the biggest top branch and fell asleep.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I was crouched up in an uninhabited tree. I wonder...could this really be the chance I've been looking for?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I was lounging in a tree when I spot the boy from before. His back was to me but he was up to something. Hadn't I warned him that he should just lay low? Not play the game unless it was defense... okay... I hadn't exactly told him that but I said there was a way for us all to get out of here alive. If we start killing each other now it would ruin it!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ramane: I climb down from a branch and over to the next tree. I follow the birds and they lead me straight toward more humans. How interesting. I overheard them talking about a plan. Crossing from branch to branch I approach the one in the tree. " I want in on the plan" I state. Usually my presence has enough to send chills down peoples spines but this one seems unimpressed. He had a different sense to him than the girl with the arrows. I didn't sense danger.

Coco: I'd been hiding from the fight and staying out of everything. This plan sounded interesting but I want more proof of its value before I bet my life. I noticed that odd girl talking to the boy in the tree. I decided to spy and lay low a little bit longer. My list of possible enemies had only increased by one. The girl with the bow and arrows. From the sound of it she would do anything to win.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Angel: I must have fallen asleep in the tree, because I when I opened my eyes everyone else was gone. I had a pain in my back from sitting in this position so long. I climbed down from the tree and ventured the woods. I was hungry and needed to find some food and water. I walked through the woods to find some food. I stopped and looked up. To hopefully find a bird or something in a tree, when I remembered I didn't grab a bow. So I looked around anyway just for the fun of it. As I looked around I couldn't help but notice someone sitting in a tree. The person looked to be a boy, I couldn't tell but his hair looked to be black. He was also awake and had no weapons on him, but that didn't mean I trusted him not to have one hidden somewhere. I stood still for a minute hoping he wouldn't notice me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a rabbit nibbling at a bush. I began to draw my sword but remembered the boy in the tree. I made a quick decision to go after my prey. I quickly drew my sword and went for the rabbit, sticking my sword in it stomach. Not caring whether the boy was there or not I sat down to rest a bit.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I twist my body so that I could get a peek at the person addressing me, "What plan is it that your asking about?" I state clearly, "I assume you heard us talking back there?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ramane: I nod, "I trust you" I'd never said these words to anyone before. Everyone stayed clear from me expect for this boy, but he was more like a lost puppy than a boy. The difference between him and the boy in front of me was this one held a story within his eyes. I bring my purse close to my side and take out a small charm. Quickly attaching it to a chain I'd brought I hold it out to him. "A token of friendship" I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: When I wake up the sun isn't completely up yet. I climb down the tree to do early morning hunting. No one is around. I had to start stradegizing more. All I knew was I had to kill to win. I sighed. I didn't want to kill... Taking a life made me feel sick... 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I look from the charm to the girl then hesitantly take it, "You don't know me. How is it that you can say you trust me?" I ask skeptically slipping the charm around my neck then tuck it into my shirt, "I could very well kill you right now."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

When I woke I hadn't realized I'd fallen asleep. I didn't even remember eating my rabbit, nonetheless cooking it or even skinning it. I gathered some wood and built me a fire, I used my sword to skin the rabbit since I didn't have a knife. As soon as I was done I stuck my rabbit on a stick and cooked. I had to plan to go back and get more weapons, and possibly even one of those bags. I needed more than a sword, a sword could help me fight but it can't help me gather water, and skinning prey is like a nightmare with this thing.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ramane: "But you won't kill me." I could see he didn't believe me. "Your eyes are kind and search for a different way to survive. Not like the rest of the people here, they have a scared wolves gaze." I point to a bird nearby. "The bird doesn't fly away for the same reason, but if anyone else were here. . ." I trail off. I don't like to think about the disgusting habits of others. Looking at him again I continue, "Each person holds a story in their eyes. If you look closely you can see the secrets they're hiding."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I nod slowly looking at the bird. What was she? Some kind of Disney Princess? I sigh and shake my head, "Eyes can be misleading." I state, "Everything can be." I scratch the back of my head, "Well, If you insist on sticking around we might as well get going. I've got some stuff I need to take care of."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ramane: I smile. He was looking out for me. I had a friend. "Where're we going?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: "To find others. I need to spread the word that we aren't playing this year." I state, "Like hell I'm going to just let the council do anything. We are just going to sit here, and act peaceful with each other."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ramane: I stop for moment, "I know an easier way to get them together." I glance at the bird and hold up my finger to land on as it swoops down towards me. I whistle a sweet little melody and the little bird flies away. " Just wait here. They'll be here soon."