Roleplay X : Forum : The Maze

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Maze

11 Years Ago

Sin: "I didn't say a master couldn't use a weapon. Just that they didn't have to." I smiled cheekily.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I clench my teeth at his snarkyness. " How do you plan on killing then?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: "Master this, Master that." I groan from my branch, "Would you mind? Some people are trying to sleep." I look down at them. I had been thinking something over for the past couple hours until someone came along. I figured that my parents had other children if I didn't make it out.. they would be fine and I had a plan. A plan that the Council Members wouldn't like so much.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: Hm. Maybe I should tone it down a bit. I seem to be making her mad. "I don't intend on killing."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I whipped my head up to the tree and saw a girl sitting there. These people here showed themselves so easily. I could have two kills in two hours. How easy is that!? " You know, most people would be smarter to keep themselves hidden." I tell her
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: "Then how are you going to win?" I ask him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: "I wish to see where this goes. I will only kill if I must."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I loosen the grip on my bow again and tilt my head. " Unfortunately I must kill. I have to win, for my family..." I admit
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: I hummed and stepped out of the shadows to truly face her. "I will not interfere." I circled around her, examining her posture, the way she held her bow, her speach patterns. I observed them all.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Fionn is a he.) Fionn: "Hiding is beside the point." I state, "If I die. I die... Kill me if you must." I smile and lift a finger, "But if you kill me now, you'll never know of my big plan. A way to beat the system."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: The boy began to walk around me, examining me. I turned with each step he took. Never let your enemy out of sight. His eyes moved up and down my body until he had made a full circle. " What do you think your doing?" I demand
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I stare at the boy in the tree. " What big plans?" I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I shrug, "Just a plan." I say simply, "A brilliant plan if I do say so myself... but I'm slightly discriminate against anything thought up by anyone but myself." I shrug once more and look her over, "Does it matter to a girl who wishes to kill... to win?" I ask studying her then turn my head to the boy, "Or to a 'master' that can kill with no weapon?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: "Seeing if you will do." I answered. I looked at the boy up in the tree. "I too wish to know what these plans are."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: " I do not wish to kill! I must! I have to win and make it back to my family! My sister and brother rely on only me!" I yell
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: "Then kill me now," I state, "Because, though my plan is brilliant, the chances of it working are slim. A fools chance but still... if it works all of us can get out of here with our lives." I leap onto a rock and smile. "I plan to overthrow the Council."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I grit my teeth, knowing I will regret it. " I'll let you live for now. But if I see you again I WILL kill you." I tell him
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sin: Oh? A fellow plotter? "And how do you expect to do this, hm?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Fionn: I laugh, "I look forward to our paths crossing again then," I say with a slight bow, "I do hope this game doesn't turn fatal for you."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Theophilia: I watch him leave to make sure he doesn't try anything.