Roleplay X : Forum : Clockwork City

[reply] [quote]

Re: Clockwork City

10 Years Ago

Amber-"I think we're here."I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: I run to the window and look out. Just a little ways out I can see Steampunk City. I pick up the camera father gave me and snap a picture.  
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-its so much different than clockwork.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I look down at the city below. It seemed...so dark.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: I star down at the city and shiver. How could people live here? It looks like Hell, with all the fire and such.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-"so how long are we going to be in this nightmare?"i ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: " Two weeks or less."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: "I'm hoping for the lesser part." I murmur.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

"Of course your majesty. "I say"as long as you desire." I say as I bow.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ida: "Welcome to hell ladies and gentlemen," I snicker as I join them at the window, "I hope you all packed light, cause it's going to be hot."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: I looked at Ida and frowned. I didn't exactly like the way she spoke to us.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: "You'll have to excuse her Milady." I bowed in apology. "I'm sure she doesn't mean it like that."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ida: I look over and spot the Princess staring at me. I wink at her then snicker at her surprised reaction. She judged me. Everyone did, but if I let that bother me I'd be nothing but a big ball of depression. She didn't understand anything about me so it was pointless for her to judge.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Robin: "Don't mind her," I say with a shake of my head, "She isn't used to being around people." I look over at her raise my eyebrow.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I spot the ship and try to catch sight of who was in it. Most people would report the ship to the king, but not me. I was to curious. I never saw much besides my machines, any new sight was amazing to me. I climb to the top of a building and try to get a closer look *Who is that?*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-I spot a shadow below. "Vanitas, do you see that?"I ask as I point out the Shape moving below.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I climb higher but still can't quite see *Come on!.* I can make out shapes, but nothing else *Just a little closer.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I looked down to see a flicker of movement in the shadows. "Stay on your guard." I warn.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-I see the spot coming closer.i go out onto the ship's observation deck and nock a poison dipped arrow in my bow.I make the tip follow the shadow but i won't shoot unless i need to.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

It finally comes into range and I gasp as I see the emblem of the Clockwork City's royal house on it's side. "Whoa." I breath "Clockwork City." I had been born there, but my parents and I had been captured when I was a baby. I hadn't seen the City, but I'd heard the stories. It was a horrible place where you had no freedom and they brainwashed you. If you weren't perfect, they completely reconstructed your body. *What are they doing here?*