Roleplay X : Forum : Clockwork City

[reply] [quote]

Re: Clockwork City

10 Years Ago

Amber-i lower my bow as I see a non threatening person but watch it carefully
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ramba: I stood at the outer wall of Clockwork City. I had to look for the perfect opening for my next attack and they couldn't know anything about it. I had to be invisible. I walk around and find it, the perfect run down spot I'd be looking for. I slip through and find myself inside the disgusting city. "So this is where it all began" I mutter. I walk to my old house. Still abandoned I see. I sigh and walk in. No one ever comes inside anyways. I'll wait until nightfall to make my next move.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I pull a gleaming brass telescope I had made out of one of my many pockets and aim it at the ship. I gasp as I see one of the passengers *The princess.* I think in awe *The clockwork princess. The king wouldn't like this, not at all.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Diasha
Ramba: I stood at the outer wall of Clockwork City. I had to look for the perfect opening for my next attack and they couldn't know anything about it. I had to be invisible. I walk around and find it, the perfect run down spot I'd be looking for. I slip through and find myself inside the disgusting city. "So this is where it all began" I mutter. I walk to my old house. Still abandoned I see. I sigh and walk in. No one ever comes inside anyways. I'll wait until nightfall to make my next move.
 Um. I'm sorry but it's not like you can actually slip in so easily....
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: Over the next few days I observe the Steampunks and what they do. Not much. " This is dull." I comment.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by CreativeCookie
It finally comes into range and I gasp as I see the emblem of the Clockwork City's royal house on it's side. "Whoa." I breath "Clockwork City." I had been born there, but my parents and I had been captured when I was a baby. I hadn't seen the City, but I'd heard the stories. It was a horrible place where you had no freedom and they brainwashed you. If you weren't perfect, they completely reconstructed your body. *What are they doing here?*

That is so not true about Clockwork City fyi.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(CC: I know, it's stuff they've told her to keep her from trying to go there, again.) "Hey! Xapham, I could use a little help over here!" I walk over to Wren's section "Good, you're here." he wipes his hands on a handkerchief as he talks "My machine has a gear stuck near the middle. My hands are a bit to big to reach on in there and get it oiled well. Do you mind?" I nod, people down here asked me to that kind of thing all the time "Great, I'll be working over there, call me if you need me." I lay down on my back and shimmy under the machine. A few minutes later I scoot out, my hands covered in grease and oil. I start to head back over to my station when I'm blasted backwards by an explosion. I get back up on my feet and see flames. *No!* I grab Wren and race for the exit. We get out just before the rest of the building explodes. My heart rises to my throat *He's going to kill me.*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princes Celeste: It's been nearly a week and nothing exciting has happened. " I think we should go home. Nothing interesting is going on." I comment
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-"if you wish your highness."I say obediently.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Within moments a group of large, threatening men get here "What triggered the explosion?" I shrug "Whose section was it?" I point to myself, I tried not to talk very much, I was almost silent. "Come with us." I nod and follow, dreading the meeting that was coming up.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Within moments a group of large, threatening men get here "What triggered the explosion?" I shrug "Whose section was it?" I point to myself, I tried not to talk very much, I was almost silent. "Come with us." I nod and follow, dreading the meeting that was coming up.

You should add your character name is the beginning of your words so we know what charrie your using.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(( We need more people to make characters. Tell your friends to join. You can also make a second character if you'd like. (: ))
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ramba: I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I dreamt I'd infiltrated that hideous city and was waiting to strike. What a wonderful dream. Too bad it wasn't real. I pout and motion for the guard to come by my side, "The princess feels weak could you bring her breakfast to her bed?" I watch the guard walk away under my spell. I stretch and look out the window. I love being in power. "Now to go find Daddy". I walk out of my room in my silk robe and enter his chambers. Something's wrong because I'm not the only one there.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I watch as the princess enters the room. *Oh no, more people.* I didn't do well around people, I'm used to being surrounded by machines, they didn't require conversation, only fixing. I look down and study my worn boots, hoping not to draw even more attention.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I watch as the princess enters the room. *Oh no, more people.* I didn't do well around people, I'm used to being surrounded by machines, they didn't require conversation, only fixing. I look down and study my worn boots, hoping not to draw even more attention.

So Deirdre is a steampunk traitor yet she is still in Steampunk City??
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(She's about to leave.)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(She's about to leave.)

ok
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ida: "What a pointless trip," I grumble as we set off for home. I cross my arms over my chest and let my hair fall into my face messily. "To think I thought it might actually be fun to come on something like this. To much protection and not enough adventure." I shake my head as I turn back to my work, spinning a wrench in my hand gracefully before I hook it onto the last bolt and tug it tight.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deidre: I feel myself begin to panic, then, the panic turns to anger. *I'm not putting up with this any longer.* I decide, then begin to run. I run and keep running until I see the air vessel from clockwork city. *There's my ticket outta here.* I leap onto a nearby roof and keep moving until I get one with a high enough roof. I jump as high as I can and barely manage to grab a rope. I pull myself up and into the ship.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: I look out the window and see something, someone, on the end of a rope on the ship. " Look! Someone has clung t one of the airship lines!!"