Roleplay X : Forum : Clockwork City

[reply] [quote]

Re: Clockwork City

10 Years Ago

Ida: The soldiers swarm at once as I trail lazily after them. It took guts for someone to jump directly onto the Royal airship. I gave this stowaway props. When I make it to where they all gathered the soldiers already had her in their grasp with a sword at her neck. they argued about what to do with her. Curiously I drift forward and grab hold of one of her palms letting my hair fall into my face curtaining everything except for a single eye, "You've worked with machines." I drop her hand and straighten, "Go on. Let her go, she ain't an assassin or steakpunk soldier. she's harmless." everyone had been quiet since I had appeared and now all looked in the direction of the princess. I fold my arms over my chest, grasping my elbows and look over at the princess as well, "Killing her could mean loosing vital information." I say after a minute, "I doubt even you could do that without regrets."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Vanitas: I stayed behind everyone in the shadows, but watched the Steampunk girl carefully. Even if Ida said she wasn't an assin, I wouldn't put it passed them to send in an amature just to throw us off.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Young Dreamer
Ida: The soldiers swarm at once as I trail lazily after them took guts for someone to jump directly onto the Royal airship. I gave this stowaway props. When I make it to where they all gathered the soldiers already had her in their grasp with a sword at her neck. they argued about what to do with her. Curiously I drift forward and grab hold of one of her palms letting my hair fall into my face curtaining everything except for a single eye, "You've worked with machines." I drop her hand and straighten, "Go on. Let her go, she ain't an assassin or steakpunk soldier. she's harmless." everyone had been quiet since I had appeared and now all looked in the direction of the princess. I fold my arms over my chest, grasping my elbows and look over at the princess as well, "Killing her could mean loosing vital information." I say after a minute, "I doubt even you could do that without regrets."
I'm confused. Did you get into the airship and grab Celeste or are your outside of it and take Deidre?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

EXPLAINATION?: The person that jumped onto the airship is Deirde (Sorry I'm not sure if that's how you spell it). When this happened you alerted everyone that someone had just onto the rope so the soldier swarmed her thinking that she may be a threat. I followed and the post up above happened... does that help?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-the soldiers decide to look around for other stowaways.one of them shoves the girl over to me and Vanitas."watch her."the guard growls and walks off to look for other stowaways and checkbon the princess."do I look like a baby sitter to you?"I ask irritably but he is already gone.I bind the girl's hands and keep a close eye on her, my short blade in my hand.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

EXPLAINATION?: The person that jumped onto the airship is Deirde (Sorry I'm not sure if that's how you spell it). When this happened you alerted everyone that someone had just onto the rope so the soldier swarmed her thinking that she may be a threat. I followed and the post up above happened... does that help?

LOL Yes, sorry, for I moment I thought Ida  was the steampunk princess. Sorry >.<
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: I fold my arms infront of me. " I would never kill someone unarmed." I say with a smile. " But we could get information from her about Steampunk Cities next move."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Avangeline in Wonderland Chaos

LOL Yes, sorry, for I moment I thought Ida  was the steampunk princess. Sorry >.<
 Diedre isn't the steam punk princess though? She's the steam punk traitor
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-i nod to the princess and direct my attention to the girl."well steampunk what on earth would cause you to jump onto and board the royal clockwork air ship?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ida: I shrug, "Well, as long as I don't have to worry abut blood on my ship then isn't fine." The captain grumbles and I turn to him with a raised brow, "It's MY ship, though girl." He said but a just give a flash of a smile, my hair covering most of it. I step forward, "If it wasn't for me the ship would have dropped from the sky ages ago." I state brushing my hair out of my face for the first time. I hear a surprised gasp from one of the crewmates and let my hair drop back into place again. "My ship until I get off." I say softly, unhappy with the crewmates reaction. I then spin on my heels and head back to the machine room.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Princess Celeste: " My ship actually. Father gave it to me." I mumble as I decide what to do with the trespasser.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I just sit there and don't resist, even when I'm bound. I look down and stay silent *Why had I jumped onto the airship? Just because I'd wanted to get away? I could have done that without jumping on board the ship!* I just shrug in response to the question, not sure how else to respond.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-"if you don't want to talk then lets just hope they go easy on you."I warn.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I just study the floor, waiting for them to decide what to do with me. I know I'd probably end up dead or locked up, but either way, it wasn't going to turn out for me. I blow a bit of hair out of my face, annoyed at the little wisps that kept falling into my eyes.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-a guard comes over and whispers something to me,"but,"i start but the guard cuts me off with,"the princess's orders."reluctantly I nod and he walks away."the princess has decided to take you back to the city for questioning, and..."I spit out the rest, "I have been assigned to be your personal babbysi-I-I mean guard."I slump against the wall.great all that training just to become a glorified babby sitter for some steampunk chick.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I glance up briefly "Sorry." I wisper, then look down again "I won''t be much trouble, I promise." I go back to being silent, I was surprised I had said that much. For some odd reason, I wasn't scared, there wasn't much else they could do to me.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-"you are an unusual steampunk, I'll give you that much"I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: I shrug again, staring at the floor. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Amber-"you gonna give me a name to call ya?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Deirdre: "Xapham." I wisper, giving her my real name. No use lying, I'm already in trouble, no need to make it worse.