Roleplay X : Forum : The Flock

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Flock

10 Years Ago

Angel-"I hope so."I say quietly. Max-I withdraw my arms from my face to find myself back in the white room.Shaking I stand up and squint when the door opens."have fun?"Lucy asks devilishly. The Eraser marches me back to my cage and I sit there hugging my knees to my chest trying to control my shaky breathing.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "Max, it'll be okay." I attempted to say comfortingly. "We'll figure something out."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-I manage to control my breathing again and say "they're experimenting with simulations now,"I say finally, "I was their first subject." Angel-I reach through the bars toward Max.she takes my hand and holds it tight.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "We need to leave." My jaw was set tight. We couldn't let them do that to anyone else, Angel and Renge especially.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"it's getting worse the longer we stay you're right we have to leave before they can do it to anyone else."I say.I shudder at the thought of anyone else in that room.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "We need to find an exit." I could barely move in my cage, let alone twist around to examine the room. "If that is done, then I can break the cages.,
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-i look around for a possible exit place.I look up at the ceiling.I unfold my wing and stretch it through the bar of my cage.i point to the ceiling 'there is a loose panel in the ceiling"I say. Angel-i get excited at the idea of escape.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "I can work with that." I gripped two bars if the cage and slowly pulled the metal apart to where I could slip out. As soon as I was outside of the cage, I set to work on the others. We only had so much time before the Erasers got us.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-apollo bends my bars and I slip out.once everyone is free I hear the alarm start to go off.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I let my white wings free, and with a powerful flap, burst open the loose part of the cieling. "Come on!" I shouted, worried for everyone.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-i make sure everyone is inside even Apollo before I start to climb in.I feel something grab my leg and pull me back I look and see an Eraser below me.I kick it hard in the snout and it lets go with a yelp."everyone move now!"I shout.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I didn't move until Max had gotten up with the rest of us. Then everyone booked it, where to , we didn't know.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-the Erasers started climbing into the ceiling after us. We made it outside though with the erasers in close pursuit.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "We're free now, it's okay." I said to Renge softly as I flew next to  her.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: Was I dreaming, "Is this real??" I felt in a daze.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I laugh and smile. "No, we are in the sky for real this time."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"believe it were finally free!"I laugh as I soar through the sky away from the erasers away from the tests and away from school. Angel-"I cant believe it!"i say
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I loved the feeling of the wind in my hair. "Where do we go from here?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-I scan the area and see a heavily forested area. "We can look for shelter there"I say as I point to it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "A-okay." I said with a nod.