Max-we land in the clearing.
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Flock

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I fold my wings close to my back. "What next, Max?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-this is where my leader instincts kick in."alright first of all we need to find some shelter."I say
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "I'll stay with the kids, or I can go with you to look."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Talia Tekeshee Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Slightly nervous but somewhat social. Loves to play sports and watch them. Somewhat boyish qualities to her but she has an adorable style. Appearance: http://salonstylepins.com/files/2013/01/2881371.jpg (lemme know if this pic doesn't work!) Style: Geeky and adorable. She loves the geeky style. Other: --
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Talia woke in shock and looked around, unknowing of where she was. "Owww" she murmured, feeling a pain in her head
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

max-"you can come with me apollo,as for the rest of you stay here and keep a low profile."I instruct. Angel-"but I want to come."I whine. Max-"I need you to stay here and look after the others okay?"I say. Angel-"fine"I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Renge: "What are we suppose to do while you're gone." I pout. I hate being left out of things. We watch them fly away, it was depressing to miss all the action. "Hey Angel, wanna play a game?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Angel-"sure!I love games, what game is it?"I ask excited. Max-i take off with Apollo and we search for shelter.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "We'll need a fairly large shelter. I don't even remember how many escaped with us."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-i scan the area and see the mountain range in the distance.Maybe we can make it to the mountains, but I think of how tired everyone is and decide to look for a place close then once we're rested we can head for the mountains. I see a lush area of the forest to my left."I think I see something over there."I say as I point out the thick cluster of trees.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: I nod and follow Max.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max -I angle my wings to the left and land near the section of trees I saw.I find myself in almost complete darkness.I strain my eyes and make out Apollo's outline.I see what looks like a cave and stumble towards it.suddenly I start to see better.my eyesight becomes sharp and I can see in the dark.at least the scientists did something right.I see a cave and pull Apollo towards it.the enterance is half hidden but the interior is vast and dry.a hole at the very back lets light in and there is a little spring fed river "hidden, big, and has water perfect"I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: "Amazing, you can actually see this?" I was amazed at ability to easily adjust to the darkness. I was able to as well, but not as fast as she did.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"yeah, surprisingly I can, "I say, "I think one of my new powers just came in."I say.we get new powers all the time in different circumstances.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: Maybe her sight was like my strength.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-"lets go tell the others." I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: We take off, and fly back to where the others are.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Max-We get back into the air and start toward the others.I start flying fast anxious to get back to the others when suddenly I feel a throbbing pain in my head.the pain intensifies until I feel so weak I go limp.I feel myself falling faster and faster out of the sky toward the ground.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollo: At that moment I was glad to have gone with Max. If I hadn't, then I have no doubt that she would have taken that nasty fall. "What's wrong?" I ask her after I caught her from falling.