Roleplay X : Forum : Mutants

[reply] [quote]

Mutants

10 Years Ago

Welcome to Saint Xavia's School for Gifted Youngsters, this is an X-Men rp batteling against magnito and his minions. Go ahead and choose a charrie, it can be a student, a member of the X-Men, a "normal" civilian, anyone you want to be.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Mutants

10 Years Ago

Name: Madoka Sayuri Gender: Female Description: shortish brown hair and golden eyes. wears too-big cloathes Power: can control thread and ash Other: Student, likes to take photoes.  
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Apollyon Seraphim
Description: Dirty blonde hair, and dark blue eyes. Wears black pants, sneakers, and shirts, but always has on a white hoodie.
Power: Uses a white energy that gives him super strength, speed, agility, senses, and a regeneration factor. The energy his highly corrosive though, so using too much will not only hurt others, but himself as well. Its power is measured by the amount of 'tails' out. One tail being the weakest, and two tails being twice as strong, and so on... It takes form in the shape of a humaniod wolf.
Other: Student, loves skating (roller) and parkour.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name: Cyan
Power: Shape-shift and control others thoughts
Short description: She grew up in a nice town but when her power was discovered her family abandoned her for fear she was dangerous. Cyan never uses her power on anyone she loves this can make training difficult if she views you as her friend and can also make her terrible for battle if it's against a traitor. Both her powers are strong. She's  quiet around most people and you can tell what she's feeling by the  color of her eyes. (she loves changing her eye color).
Other: student

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name:Wisteria(friends call her Wisty) Power:She can control the elements.Bio:she doesn't look like it but She is a tom-girl.she loves extreme sports athletics and exercise of any kind.She has a fiery spirit and has been trained in combat and survival all her life.she is bewitchingly beautiful and is constantly being asked out but she declines every time ,because she isn't really into all that romance stuff.she would much rather have a date at a sports center than a date at some fancy restaurant.she'll wait until she finds someone who isn't into romance. she is surprisingly strong,fast,and can hide easily.she loves animals and loves the outdoors.
appearance: other:Student
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

so when do we start?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

starts tommorrow guys ^_^
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

So it starts now?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

two hours?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sure two hours is okay.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Madoka: i ran through the halls of the school, late for class. again.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon: I was on my way to ditching class when I bumped into a girl running down the hall.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

"Sorry, are you late too?" I stepped back a bit and looked at the boy in front of me.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon: "I guess you could say that." I moved out of her way.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

"Which class are you on your way to?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon: "I'm not going to class." I said with a shrug.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I shrugged, figuring he had some extra cericulem thing to go to and turned to continue to physics class.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon: I shook my heaad and just continued to leave.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

i got outside the door and looked through the window to see that class had already started. well, this is gonna be fun. i stood out side and tried to spot a spare seat. there was none -_-'
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon took a running start and hopped onto his skateboard, intending to grind the school stair's railing.

First Page first
Previous Page prev