The night of the vampire (Role play) : Forum : Living room

[reply] [quote]

Re: Living room

10 Years Ago

Emma- 'I'm done with this' I get up and wander of to the lake.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zolona- "I still have to un pack some things so i'm gonna head back to my room. Natalie, I have some Cryptic Coture clothes if you wanna borrow an outfit sometime" (gotta go)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

natalie: Omg that would be awesome!!!! :) thanks!! :) i think i might unpack too..:) *heads to room*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hex-I was thinking about my family again and didn't hear the girls.I decide to go back to my room.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I enter the living room and see I'm the only one here. I sit on the window ledge and stare outside absentmindedly, lacing my fingers onto my necklace from habit.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalie: *skips past the living room see a different girl* howdy!! :) r u new too?? :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Emma- I walk in,leaving a trail of dust behind.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalia: *sees Emma* HEYY!! *soon see the trail of dust* um.....what's with all the dust??
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(Sorry for late reply)
Emma- I look at her ungently 'Why do you need to know?!' I said angrily.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

(Haha its okay) Natalie: Jeezzz, just asking a simple question.. *what's wrong with this chick??* *walks over and sits down on the couch* soo...emma. Where u from?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Emma- 'Somewhere....'
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

natalie: okay then........um well I'm from Texas. *sighs and looks through a magazine* OMG!!! Im so bored!! *throws the magazine across the room* Wanna do something fun?? :) i have nail polish, or....* thinks aloud* i wonder if we can leave here and find a town and see if there is a club.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Emma- Why is she being so nice to me?!?!?!?!? 'Yeah...OK'
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalie : *squeals* omg!! This is going to be awesome!! Hmm..do u think there might be a club in a nearby town?? Plus how can we get out of here without being noticed??
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Emma- I smirk. 'Lets go to the vampire cafe' Then I throw her a invisable cape 'dont.tell.anyone.'
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalie: awesome!! My lips r sealed. :) *follows Emma to the vampire cafe*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I watch them leave and chuckle quietly under my breath. What wouldn't I give to have someone to call friend.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zolona- I walk back into the living room after packing and sit next to another girl. "Hello, I'm Zolona. I hope I'm not bothering you, cuz if I am you can tell me to go away." I tell her, but she seems friendly.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Nate wakes up laying on a couch in a fancy living room. His eye sight was fuzzy and he had a major headache. As he tried to sit up he felt a sharp pain in his neck. He remembered walking home from the basket ball at school and then getting attacked by something that bit him. He looked around the living room to see if anyone was there. It was only silence.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Holding his neck he slowly got up and proceeded to walk towards the mirror. He had to see how bad the person bit him. Hopefully he thought he could make it to the hospital. But as he gazed into the mirror, he couldn't see his reflection.