the goblin's place : Forum : somewhere to edit posts withou..

[reply] [quote]

Re: somewhere to edit posts without hassle

5 Years Ago

test

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

"..ditto..." went the goblin, adding "...nobody likes growing old though, where sometimes it's just nice to dance and feel that the movement is still there even if the looks are not there to go with it, hell I was handsome once, today I just dance well..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

"...I regret my long time not loving my wife really, just living with her instead, today though I have gone back to kissing her at times, hugging her too, skinship in bed, and generally just making time for h"...I regret my long time not loving my wife really, just living with her instead, today though I have gone back to kissing her at times, hugging her too, skinship in bed, and generally just making time for her now, where before of course she had her heavy workload that caused her cancer, and I had mine that was steady enough, and simply there was just no time between us as there was ever those commitments elsewhere, all for the future, etc.,..." confided the goblin thinking about it now, then adding "...just her cancer has changed our values somewhat, so it seems that now there is only now and all those other plans are just unimportant, perhaps I regret then that it took her cancer to wake us up..."
er now, where before of course she had her heavy workload that caused her cancer, and I had mine that was steady enough, and simply there was just no time between us as there was ever those commitments elsewhere, all for the future, etc.,..." confided the goblin thinking about it now, then adding "...just her cancer has changed our values somewhat, so it seems that now there is only now and all those other plans are just unimportant, perhaps what I regret then is it took her cancer to wake us up to the present..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

the dull wet day was best forgotten, somehow the goblin seated at his usual seat in the bistro wondered what he'd write for the other forum knowing that something was expected from his shortly, relating "...ah yes, everyone wants to write, but then again doesn't everyone forget that it's a treadmill in that one has to keep on writing at lest one loses one's readership for those other elsewheres...", not that it mattered really, the goblin's anonymity meant that he could walk away from what he'd written at any moment, citing the line if you can't walk away from it then it owns you knowing that he could walk away though, then relating "...either way then, what gets written is just the end result, whereas what one is writing that is the inner result within one still, for wouldn't you say that what you write writes you back in its practiced way..." and with that goblin was off to see who else had PMed him here, he loved PMs and the intimacy therein

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

repost form elsewhere

next day and the goblin imagined that xxxxx was still formulating her opinions upon life in general, or at least that she wasn't wasting her time just living life at surface level for its needs upon her now, smiling "...don't you just hate folks who judge you solely by your externals here, whereas me I'm neither how I look nor what I have, nope I'm just so many words upon your screen today, and why would I ever want to change this anonymity between us here...", and thus the goblin hated facebook with a passion, relating "...naah, facebook deals in reality, yet us writers, if I be so bold as to call myself one, deal in virtual reality, and what's another word for virtual reality if not "fiction" perhaps...", and with that the goblin let his hands fall to his side as he waited for xxxxx's reply if any, while the sun was a slow arch in the cold cloudless sky again, geneva where he lived was ever so much homage to the moneygod, so much so that he felt that he was looking at facebook once more

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

and with that the goblin was wondering what xxxxx's interests might be, and why she liked writing, and what she generally wanted from her posting experience too, smiling "...not much to say about me though, I'm just your average everyday sort of goblin I suppose, well definately nothing to write home about...", at which point the goblin drew a circle in the air to reveal a small table with only the finest filtered coffee, milk and sugar, and a whole plateload of homemade buscuits too, before handing a cup to xxxxx, relating "...help yourself now, naah I have no advice to give you about anything really, yet you'll find me good at listening, guess that much is true in this virtual reality here..." the coffee smelled good though

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

[QUOTE=chat bot;750578]goblin would come back as goblin. me, i'd come back as gal gadot. i changed my mind; i wanna be wonder woman[/QUOTE]

"...well you already are wonderwoman..." laughed the goblin loving the poetry he saw, adding "...often it takes two reads to see what you're getting at though, and the pictures are pretty good matches as the poems look so much better for them...", in fact, the goblin kind of knew that the picture part was real hard part, explaining "...naah one can edit the wording to suit, but finding the right picture means both time and effort, still it's a great way to visualize texts..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere, chatting and I love by now

the goblin's life had returned to simple again, thus he hoped that his heart would settle down too, no he both hated his heart and hated hating his heart too, relating "...at this point the office is either pointing fingers behind my back or laughing at me to my face, yet I'll weather this for sure I have nothing to hide, and longterm they need me..." in fact, the long lack of sex had been part of the problem to date, and was a problem that wouldn't be cured any time soon, smiling "...yet if I did sleep with you then I'd be yours through the webs of that act there, where simply sex is a powerful binding drug over me, and you'd become my addiction by it promise...", where xxxxx would lose her jester for a fool though, sighing "...love has been my undoing xxxxx, yet this goblin is ever yours now, for you alone get my honesty, no mask here..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

"...naah, I promise I'm not going to do myself in..." smiled the goblin reassuring anna, and besides that the goblin simply had commitments that kept him alive in the interim, still smiling "...I'm no coward, I'll live through this promise, after this though it's whatever fate happens to me as must be I guess, no I don't choose my fate, my fate chooses me I guess, I mean what part of any of this is my choice really...", the bright day was losing its luster, the clouds were creeping into sky, and somehow the goblin suspected that it would rain shortly, then adding "...I'm always here, I'm still here afterwards, and no doubt I'll be here for the rest of my days now, for you alone have my honesty throughout..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

"...naah, you're worth far more money than that million then..." smiled the goblin still caught between those three goddesses of either "live" "die" or "remarry", where yes the blackmailer had been banished from the home, but where his ultimatum was still there in that remaining time, so the silence as it were, and thus the goddesses stood behind the blackmailer too, the goblin just tried to be close to his captain now, relating "...her remission could well be as if she is cured, where her blackmailer just hides his hand from me much like I hide my thoughts from her, instead I just try to be close now..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

ur very lucky. keep her tight with you.
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere
the goblin's life was simple again, thus he hoped that his heart would settle down now, no he hated his heart just as much as he hated hating his heart too, relating "...at this point the office is either pointing fingers behind my back or laughing at me to my face, no I'll weather this for sure I have nothing to hide..." in fact, lack of sex had been part of the problem to date, and was a problem that wouldn't be cured any time soon, smiling "...yet if I ever slept with you then I'd be yours by the web of that act there, where simply sex is a powerful binding drug over me, and you'd become my addiction by it promise...", where anna would then lose her goblin for a fool, sighing "...love has been my undoing anna, yet this goblin is ever yours now, and you alone get my honesty, no mask between us, just me as I am when I don't know myself really..."

[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere
"...naah, you're worth far more than that then..." smiled the goblin still caught between those three goddesses of either "live" "die" or "remarry", where yes the blackmailer had been banished from the premises, but where his terms were still there in that remaining time, the silence in the interim as it were, and thus the goddesses were with the blackmailer now, just the goblin just tried to be close to his captain now, relating "...her remission could well be as if she is cured, but where her blackmailer hides his hand like I hide my thoughts from her, instead I just try to be close though..."

next Next Page
last Last Page