thread heads : Forum : Music Is My Life

Music Is My Life

11 Years Ago

Okay, I wanna make a thread that’ll be with your average everyday normal Humans going to a normal High School (and no, the school is NOT gonna be an Academy).

Plot line: (Who ever joins in) goes to Conquest High with thousands of students going there and their mascot is a Mocking bird. Everyone there is all about music/choir and dancing and the arts of painting/drawing/writing/plays. When some of these classes/electives are being taken away and replaced with other, un-fun classes/electives, a group of students demand for the school to bring back their favorite subject.

Character data:
Name: 
(Language ((do they have an accent? – optional)): 
Personality: 
Talents: 
Looks:

Re: Music Is My Life

11 Years Ago

Name: Calvin Jesse Moon

Date of birth: November 28

Language/Accent: British

Personality:
-Shy
-Quiet
-Fast metabolism
-Loves to collect watches
-Nice and kind
-Tries his very best to see the bright side of a bad situation
-Polite

Talents:
-Playing the piano
-Writing
-Dancer (hold on, I'll figure out which type of dancing he does)

-Writing about his feelings
-Playing the piano
-Dancing

Dislikes:
-Being picked on
-Being called four eyes
-Messing up on a cord
-Spelling errors (pet peeve)

Looks:
-Emerald green eyes
-Pale skin
-Light purple messy hair
-Glasses
-Light purple long sleeved shirt
-Black vest
-Red and black tie
-Black dress pants
-Black shoes
-Silver watch

((Done =D))

11 Years Ago

Name: Sean Holmquist
Date of birth: Feb 17, 1997
Language: speaks Korean, Swedish, and English. His accent is nondescript. 
Personality: shy at first--otherwise crazy. Insults are natural from him. He is very competitive. He doesn't like doing things such as practice--which is why he doesn't play an instrument. Lazy :)  
Talents: drawing, writing, video games ^.~
Likes: Video games, computer, drawing, talking to friends. 
Dislikes: raw fish, practicing, when he's away from his electronics.  
Looks: dark brown hair in a messy style, ocean blue eyes with a half-Korean half-Caucasian type look along with freckles speckled across his face. A loose white shirt that says "Why are you wasting your time reading this shirt" covered with a brown hoodie that can zip up completely to make a domo-kun face. Black jeans with the hem tattered from walking on it too much and some very tattered black van-type shoes. 

11 Years Ago

Poke, I wanna join in but it won't let me post my character.

11 Years Ago

Character data:
Name: Den menthis
dob: aug 26th
Language: english
Personality: easy going most of the time until something he loves is at stake, joker not a prankster.
Talents: creative writer and playwrite.(don't even know id f that is spelled right)
Dislikes: a******s
Looks: motor head t-shirt, navy blue corderoids, gray and black starter tennis shooes, white, light green eyes, light brown hair.

11 Years Ago

Name: Monkey D. (Dreki) Natsu (just call him Natsu) Walker
Date of  Birth: 02/13/95
Language: Japanese, Dutch and Korean
Personality: Bubbly, sort of dense, loves action, loud, never ending energy, productively lazy, loves eating
Talent: Fight (boxing, martial Arts, kung fu if necessary), piano (learnt from father), Graphic drawing (coming making), painting 
Likes: Food, anime, manga, fighting, the choir, art, his friends, Adventure Time, HTTYD 
Dislikes: Math, certain teachers, tests, stuck up girls, idiots, under class men, those who pick on the weak
Looks: Has long, spike black hair with dark chocolate brown skin, large brown eyes wearing baggy khaki's, sandals and an opened vest to show off his six pack, rather muscular but not too much. Always a smiling but when he glares, u r doomed  

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by GhostlyAuthor
Poke, I wanna join in but it won't let me post my character.

Uh, then maybe you can send it to me through message/mail and I could put it up for you?

Dead line: 9/22/12

11 Years Ago

Okay, I'm so sorry GhostlyAuther, but, your character can always come in later (and we can always give you the run down of what has happened if you can't catch up)...There are a few people who are very eger to start this, so, we'll start this story tomorrow, 9/22/12

Bobby Romanov

11 Years Ago

Name: Roberta "Bobby" Anastasia Romanova
Date of birth: December, 1994 (She won't say what day since she doesn't like celebrating her b-day).
Language: Russian Accent. It is very thick, but everyone can still understand her. When she is really angry though or wants to say something bad without getting in trouble in school, she speaks Russian.
Personality: Stubborn, tough, popular, adventurous, sarcastic, and hard-working tomboy and bully that doesn't care what people think and stands up for herself and others. She also often picks on the freshmen which is why they are terrified of her, and also sophomores though not as badly. Bobby often takes juniors under her wing to show them the ways of being the senior before she graduates and passes down "the torch".
Talents: Sports (her favorite football), archery, songwriter, and singing (though she keeps it a secret she can sing and write songs because she doesn't want to ruin her tough persona!)
Likes: Junk food, pop, and anything with music and sports. Bobby likes to be in control of everything and enjoys beating up freshmen or others that don't listen to her in school. She is also very proud to be Russian and proud of her country and therefore, knows everything about it.
Dislikes: Gossip, judgmental, stuck-up, and two-face people and mostly, people standing up to her, telling her what to do, and fake people (especially in the music and sport industries).
Looks: Long thick wavy blue black hair, blunt bangs, winter blue eyes, snow white porcelain skin, medium size nose, full light pink lips, and height of five feet and eleven inches tall. She wears a sports jersey, either her team or her favorite team, with blue jeans, and tennis shoes. Her hair is either in a ponytail or bun with a black baseball cap on top. It is rare to see her hair down or in a half-up ponytail.

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by PokemonFan#1
Okay, I'm so sorry GhostlyAuther, but, your character can always come in later (and we can always give you the run down of what has happened if you can't catch up)...There are a few people who are very eger to start this, so, we'll start this story tomorrow, 9/22/12

Okay.

The British boy

11 Years Ago

(Let us begin =D I’ll start it off)

Conquest Academy. A school where students come to learn from the very best. The school halls are filled with many talented young people walking to their classes or electives. There is a new boy attending this school today with very pale skin and looking to be seventeen. He comes from Great Brittan and he chose to wear a light purple long sleeved shirt with a black vest over, a red and black tie around his collar, a silver watch around his wrist, black dress pants, and black shoes. He has very bad eye sight and has to wear large silver glasses over his green eyes, slightly covered by the bangs of his light purple messy hair.
     “What a fine place this looks to be.” Said the boy in his British accent. A few girls walked by hearing his charming voice and sighed dreamy. “Well, I shan’t stand her all day, I better get myself registered.” The boy walked into the school and wondered about the halls, immediately discovering where the Headmasters office was held.
     “Hello, you must be the new transfer student from London, England, Calvin Jesse Moon. It’s a pleasure having you here.” The Headmaster said walking up to the said boy and firmly shaking his hand. The Headmaster is tall and has on a white business suit with a black tie on his collar, strawberry blond hair, and dark brown eyes.
   The boy bows.
     “It’s a pleasure to attend this school. My great grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, said America would be a fine choice to start my new, and last, school year as a Senior.”
     “What a polite young man. Ah, yes, that’s right – you are the great grandson of the Queen of England, which makes you a prince.” The Headmaster awed.
     “Yes, but I don’t want the commoners of America to know that I am a prince.” Calvin said.
     “That’s okay; I won’t tell anyone who you really are.” The Headmaster reassured.
     “Thank you sir!” Calvin said.
     “Now, come this way. You need your student ID, class schedule, and your dorm room number.” The Headmaster said. Calvin followed the Headmaster, obtaining everything he would need for his new school year in America.

11 Years Ago

A party bus drove into the drop off with blaring music being muffled from the inside until the doors opened, sending the song Paradise by Coldplay bellowing around the front yard of the school. A boy, tall wearing a Olympics 2012 jacket from America came out, laughing as his large gym bag was slung over his shoulder filled with video games and comics on one shoulder while a large stuffed animal of Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon was tucked under his arm. His brilliant chocolate brown eyes gleamed as he laughed, revealing unusually dragon like teeth, looking back at the bus as he called "See you on Winter Break!" 
"See ya Natsu!!" a voice responded and the bus closed, said boys Natsu's suitcase being thrown out and the bus driving away. Natsu laughed to himself, his family was always a crazed bunch but how could ya not love them? Hoisting his gym bag a bit more on his shoulder so he would have an easier time grabbing his large suitcase. 
"Where to, where to." Natsu wondered as he made his way inside. The halls toward and were bustling with students. America had truly changed since he went from Europe to Asia and America. His parents travel a lot, his father a master pianist while his mother a bustling manga artist in Japan. Though both were always out, they never had the deprived family some were unlucky with. His sisters were already out and looking for their calling (he recalled his eldest sister was somewhere in Africa studying with the monks) so that just left him, the middle child. 
"I should go do registration...but." Natsu said, grinning as he looked at the large dragon plush and continued "Toothless needs a bed to sleep on!" 
The girls awed at his almost child like attitude as he went in search of the boys dormitory.     

Loud guest

11 Years Ago

Calvin first went off to the boy’s dormitory to settle down and adjust to the new American life he’d be living and to study his schedule and choose class electives. When he arrived to the boy’s dorms, he walked around to find where his room was to be and found it: room 402. He opened the door and was met with loud music playing.
     “OH GOLLY! MY EARS!” Calvin exclaimed. He covered his ears, making his way to where the stereo was blasting the rather loud music and turned it down.
     “The heck man? Why’d you turn the music down?” A male voice said from behind.
     “Excuse me?” Calvin asked, turning to see the Natsu boy. “Who are you?”
     “I am the mighty Natsu and you’re in my room.” Natsu said.
     “B-but this is my room…” Calvin said. He started to get a little nervous.
     “Oh, so you’re my roommate? Sorry, I wanted a room all to myself.” Natsu said. He grabbed his things and his Toothless plushie. “Guess I better find a room all to myself then.”
     “But, didn’t you get assigned to this room?” Calvin asked.
     “No. I just needed to find a room to drop my stuff off…then you came in and ruined all the fun.” Natsu said and shut the door. Then, it swung open suddenly. “Actually, I’ll just leave my stuff here for now, see ya’; but I’m taking Toothless with me.” And then Natsu shut the door once again.
     “Gosh…he sure is loud…I wonder why-” Calvin stopped midway. “Never mind, I shan’t dilly dally here for long, I need to study the schedule and choose an elective.”

11 Years Ago

Natsu walked off with his giant stuffed toy, batting people over as he made his way to the headmasters office. Once finding it, he pushed the recent student out and said "I'm here to register." 
"Uh...we we're already half way-" 
"So anyway, I need a single room, a lot of food and a list of school supply." Natsu said, getting right to the point. Seating himself and stroking his stuffed toy. 
"Is the dragon necessary?" the head master asked. 
"Yes" Natsu replied. "Now what should I know?" 
"Well, name please?" The head master asked. 
"Monkey D. Natsu Walker." Natsu replied. "Just Natsu, the names a mouthful." 
"Walker? I've heard of Sir Walkers performances." the head said. 
"Yeah, he's pretty global." Natsu said. 
"Well, here's your schedule, your school list and rules." the head said. 
"Okay." Natsu said taking them. "I'm gone!" 
With that, Natsu was out the door. 
"But...never mind he'll figure it out." the head said. 
~ * ~
"Room 413, here we are!" Natsu said kicking open the door and coming to his room. He had his bags from (whats his name?) that boys room and set things up. Once the stereo was up, Natsu blasted the sound to the song Mama by My Chemical Romance, getting his music sheets sprawled across the floor, paintings on the wall, his laptop on the desk and his stuffed animal on his bed. Once situated and having the music drowning out all noise from the outside world, he said "Almost like home."  

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
He had his bags from (whats his name?) that boys room and set things up.

**Calvin**

11 Years Ago

**thats the point**

The Senior

11 Years Ago

"Anymore fresh meat out here?"
My second-in-command, Guy, shakes his head.
We are outside on the football field, by the stands with ten freshmen in trash cans.
It's so funny - how freshmen think high school isn't just like the movies where they get beat up by the seniors and can just go around and explore the high school with excited faces.
But now, all of them will know after today that it is just like the movies - and I'm the one they should fear.
I take the freshmen and throw them out the trash cans easily against the fence.
"If I catch you giving me eye contact or standing in front of me, or standing too close beside me, you're dead! And other days, if I just feel like killing you, you're dead also!"
They nod their heads rapidly.
"Yes B-
"No. None of you guys are good enough to call me by my name," I remark. "You only refer to me as senior, your superior."
"Yes senior," she correct.
I turn to my left and punch the young male freshman.
"Go and tell all your worthless freshmen friends now that the rumors are true!"
They run away as fast as they can, even faster than people in horror movies.
I turn to my right.
"Shall we leave Guy?"
He nods his head.
~*~
Let me explain things as quickly as possible.
Guy is pretty much my sidekick - even in sports. When I'm quarterback, he's the receiver. When I'm captain, he's the assistant captain. The list goes on. He's a big guy - so big that people always think he's in college and in his twenties. He rarely talks and if so, only to me. Either way, he's my best friend like the rest of the senior council. Not to mention, he's like my bodyguard.
The funny thing though is that when people at school or middle school or even elementary school hear about the senior council, they always think he's head of it because of his size and strength. Anyways, the senior council is a small group of people - the president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, historian, and social chairperson. I know - it sounds like student council, but they're too scare to mess with us. The senior council is in charge of the school - even the vice principal lets us do whatever we want since he thinks if he doesn't, his house will burn down which is true.
The senior council consists of the most popular kids in school. Usually in schools, it's the queen bee and the jock. Here, I'm both - I am a prodigy in sports and archery yet I am the girl that runs everything.
As you can guess, I am the president of the senior council. Guy is vice president. Secretary is Allan. He may look like a nerd and harmless, but if you get to him, he will make sure that not only will you get expel, but get send away to some mental hospital. It happened only happened once and it only took once for people to back off. Treasurer is Oliver. His father is rich since he owes a chain of hotels called the Board Dice. Get to him and he'll just hire people to beat you up until you give him all your money. Historian and social chairperson are Karleen and Kathleen. They are twins that gossip and knows everything about everyone and find out anything about people which comes in handy.
Now, you know!
~*~
Guy and I enter the staff meeting room which the senior council meets freely behind the main office of the school.
As usual, I take my leather chair at the end of the table since I am president. Guy is to my left, Allan to my right, Oliver to Guy's right, and Karleen and Kathleen to Allan's left.
"This meeting has begun," I said. "Now, how did the hazing week go with the freshmen, Oliver?"
"Perfectly," answer Oliver. "They all know our names and to never disobey us ever."
"Great!" I said. "There are a lot of freshmen sadly that didn't go to it and tried to go up to Guy and I earlier to ask for directions around the school. But, I took care of them."
"You always do Bobby," remind Allan.
"Anything else I should be aware of?" I question.
"Tyler Garson is going out with a freshman!" announce Karleen.
"Yeah, they were holding hands together around the senior dorm rooms!" add Kathleen.
"WHAT?" I yell. "We are SENIORS! They kiss OUR asses, not the other way around!"
"I told him it was social suicide, but he refused," continue Karleen.
"Which is why we told them that you like to have a word with him already. He's waiting outside," finish Kathleen.
"Angus," I said, to our assistant at the door. "Send him in."
"Yes Bobby," he obeys.
He opens the door and goes out to let Tyler know I am ready for him and he walks in, shaking.
"Close the door, Angus," I remind.
"Yes Bobby."
Angus shuts the door.
"What's wrong with you, Tyler?" I ask.
Tears rush out of his eyes.
"I don't know," Tyler answers.
"Hmmm," I start. "Do you remember what is the agreement that all of the seniors signed called?"
"The Declaration Of 2013," he replies, quickly.
Allan takes it out and walks up to Tyler.
"Allan, may you please open to page two and have Tyler read Rule #4?" I ask.
"My pleasure, Bobby," he said, mischievously as he hands Tyler the document.
Tyler nervously gulps.
"Seniors may not date....... Freshmen. Only other seniors and juniors that go to Conquest High. If they however, want to date a sophomore or another senior or junior from another school, they must go before the senior council and argue why the person is good enough to date a Conquest High senior. If the senior council decides no, the senior may not date that person. However, if the senior council decides yes, the senior may date that person."
"Tyler, what is your girlfriend's name?" I question.
"...... Marcia," he nearly whispers.
"What is she - a junior, sophomore.... Freshman?"
Tyler nearly chokes.
"Guy," I order.
Guy gets out of his chair and grabs Tyler by the throat.
I stand up.
"Tyler, your girlfriend will walk in since I know my dear members of the senior council, Karleen and Kathleen, already asked you to bring her along."
They nod their heads with a smile.
"When she comes in, you will not only break up with her, but tell her that you used her to win a bet, which you lost because you couldn't take dating her anymore. Break her down until she is in tears and order her out of here and your life or, not only will Guy beat you, but I will too and well, you don't want to start off your senior year with a disfigured face, do you?" I ask.
Guy drops him to ground, leaving Tyler gasping for air.
Oliver turns to me.
"I love our jobs."
~*~
I walk down the hallway and suddenly, see a bunch of freshmen and hide behind the lockers.
"Don't worry so much," said one male freshman. "Those are probably just stories."
"It's true - I heard that there's a senior council here that runs the school basically - they're evil! The president is a sports and archery prodigy from Russia! All the seniors and staff call her Bobby, by her actual name, while the juniors, sophomores, and us freshmen can only call her, senior."
The other one laughs. "Yeah right!"
I throw my football at the second freshman's head, hard, knocking him out.
The other one turns around and looks at me, horrify.
"You should have listened to your friend," I remark.
I grab him and jam open the locker, put him in, and lock it on him.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
I laugh.
"Freshmen should always listen to their elders!"

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
**thats the point**

**=_=' Oh, sorry! (laughes nervously)......**

11 Years Ago

"Damn, damn, damn!" A boy said, running down the halls. "It's just like my parents not to be able to get a flight until the second week of school! Good thing I got all of my electives online." 
He came to a school outside of the headmaster's office and invited himself in. 
"Hallo, Headmaster?" The boy asked, coming through the door. His blue eyes flicking back and forth. 
"Yes?" Came the voice of the head master, a deep and resounding voice.
"Um, well... I'm Sean Holmquest and I came back from Korean today--my parents should've notified you."     
The Headmaster looked at Sean for a moment then said, "Why yes, they did. The school day ended already, but you can ask the front desk where your room in the dorms are."
Sean nodded then walked out of the door. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, and wheeled his suitcase behind him. He hummed to himself as he made his way to the front desk. I hope school isn't too bad. I always had problems making friends from transferring so much... I wonder if it'll be okay this time, He thought as he got to the front desk.
"Yes?" Asked a woman in her early twenties. 
"I'm Sean Holmquest, and I'm here to hear about my room number." 
"I thought everyone had already--oh!" She exclaimed, "You're the late boy. Hold on, let me check," She replied, going through a couple of files.
"Okay, you're in this room," She said, handing a paper to Sean with a key. "And you're room mate is... Let's see... His name is Natsu." 
"Okay, thank you!" Sean said with a smile walking in the direction of the dorms.
When he got to the room he was supposed to be in, he heard mama by my chemical romance blaring at full volume. HE got excited and opened the door.
The person in the room looked back at him and exclaimed, "What the hell are you doing here?!"
"I'm your new room mate," Sean replied. 
"But I asked for a single room!" The guy exclaimed. "That lying little..." 
Sean shrugged. "Oh well. But anyways, I think we'll be great friends."
The guy cocked an eyebrow, "Why?" 
"Because we both like MCR!" Sean said, smiling. 
The guy looked and him, then started laughing. "I like you!" He said. "There's an extra bed over there... I was wondering why it was there... I thought it was just an extra place to put my things, so it's full of plushies." 
Sean nodded, then walked to the room and put his bag down, sitting in between the plushies. This year might not be too bad after all, He thought happily. 
After he had finished packing his bags, he asked, "What you're name anyways?"
His room mate replied, "Natsu." 
Sean smiled. "Nice name. It has a nice ring to it."  
Natsu looked at Sean and asked, "Why are you here a week late?"
Sean looked at the window and sighed, "Parents couldn't get a ticket." 
"Seriously?" 
"Yeah. But that's life." Sean said sighing. "But isn't it time to eat? I seem something good." 
"I'll race ya," Natsu said.
"Deal," Sean replied, opening the door. 

11 Years Ago

Natsu and Sean bashed and shoved their way down the halls, Natsu roaring while Sean just laughed. Natsu was totally care free, not caring that he blew peoples eardrums. He ran into a girl but shoved her to the floor getting called "Jerk!" 
He only gave her the middle finger. The two burst into the cafeteria, Natsu literally launching himself into the air and landing in first. 
"HA!" Natsu said victoriously then turned to the woman. "I would like five burgers, a large plate of fries, ice cream, a salad, udon and large coke to wash it all down."
"I would like the Korean special." Sean said plainly and was welcomed to a buffet. Natsu giving him a glare and looked at the woman  "Double my order." 

First Page first
Previous Page prev