Deal with It !

Deal with It !

A Poem by {A}shley {B}lack @-;-
"

A poem about annoying habits

"
Deal With It

Sorry do I depress you, embarrass you perhaps?
Do my clothes make you uncomfortable ?
Is my perspective on life causing you to relapse? 
do you see an ex do you hate my trend?
Is my outspoken nature driving you round the bend?
Is my voice annoying, do I make you itch?
Do you long to be rid of me unwanted like a stitch?

You may have finally realised your life I do not fit
but if you really love me I know you’ll deal with it 

© 2011 {A}shley {B}lack @-;-


Author's Note

{A}shley {B}lack @-;-
A short poem about annoyances but realising when in love you will put up with anything
please give honest reviews as always

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I'm bi-polar...I need nothing to depress, excite or annoy me, I stay those ways. I'm outspoken to the umpteenth degree and to quote my daughter (a 26 year old journalist) I am, "painfully honest". Yeah, but clothes and hair and jewelry, piercings, tattoos and other outspoken personalities do not threaten me or make me uncomfortable in the least. I could hang out and drink beer with Marilyn Manson...or Charlie Manson...although I'd end up killing Charlie just for kicks. God knows somebody needs to. I don't see so much habit here as personality...or...in my case...personality disorder...I like disorder...hell, I like anarchy. I think realized is spelled with a z instead of an s. I like this piece...since there's always some kind of crap to deal with...love or not. And I have a great appreciation of individuality and the expression of it. Be you...you are the best you there is and nobody does it better. Thumbs up on this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love this poem. I love how you say that if the person really loves you they will deal with everything that falls short of their expectations. And at the same time there is almost a self-acceptance in the poem, not feeling the need to change for the person. You wrote this really well.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love it! Its honest and true. I can really relate to this. My philosophy is, Love me as I am or get over me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really good, I like it a lot.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I like it, it's an honest piece. Keep up the great work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i love it!!!
it's really good :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

this reminds me of the episode of "house" i watched last night...the script was that he be a complete Ahole with his girlfriend (who is his boss) - he really loves her but doesn't know how to handle her high power status - so he tries to dominate her by always being right and selfish; not doing her favors....she tolerates him because she see how threatend he is but she reassures him of her love but tells him that she needs someone to care about her not someone that cares to be right....



Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

This is a really good piece!
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this with us!

~A Fallen Heroine~

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on February 23, 2011

Author

{A}shley {B}lack @-;-
{A}shley {B}lack @-;-

Sheriffhales, Shropshire , United Kingdom



About
I Am Ashley Black (an alter ego ) I have a dark mind when it comes to my poetry as the strongest emotions come from negative RETURNING- I have been distant from this site for a while but I am fina.. more..

Writing