No title

No title

A Story by Going out Speaking the kings.
"

Drunk when I wrote it revisions up the a*s must be applied Though is the concept understood.

"
Held it on my sleeve as skies turn into evening laying on the concrete asking the star formations for the secrets that have always been eluding the comprehensions of a beginning, we lay as if the sky was our own planetarium a glare so piercing only to resemble the look you gave me when I asked you to look into your own heart for guidance. Set apart from where I fell short of expectations this has always been a start to an epic finish where I only have a single thought guiding my true intentions. This is the part where I hold you in my arms and I tell you all my fondest thoughts of silly superstitions  basis upon where I begin with a love that I can only seem to have shared with this ball point pen. Dearest anonymous that I fell in love with the thought of perfection of which you where made of only because I desired you most when my lucid dreams were unfolding, in a place where we never share a moment of despair fingers locked in between one another not even the fabric of time can separate this inevitable attraction that was built on prior regrets and arguments where there was no self fulfilling victor. Hold this for I will never leave you at your weakest, take me for everything you once hated and make my faults your biggest strengths. There is no greater weakness then to ignore that which emotions that are built upon compliance and affection. This, this one sustainment of clarity is the plague that feeds this novelty. 

© 2012 Going out Speaking the kings.


Author's Note

Going out Speaking the kings.
Fuck grammar. I kno there are run on sentences.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes.. you have some work to do.. I am not familiar with writing on a phone so all I can do is take what I see.. and what I see is a lot.. you have a good beginning to what could be a great poem..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Going out Speaking the kings.

11 Years Ago

thanks for your input nd yea writing stuff drunk on the phone can have serious set backs but I agree.. read more
olla

11 Years Ago

I am sorry.. perhaps I didn't make myself clear.. this is not a weak piece.. if it is your weakest.... read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2012
Last Updated on October 9, 2012
Tags: The fuck?

Author

Going out Speaking the kings.
Going out Speaking the kings.

Lake Elsinore , CA



About
I write a lot of my s**t with a bud light or that good 40oz of freedom on the weekends. Revision is somewhat seriously lagging... Though I'm not that bad I'm just lazy because I write a lot of th.. more..

Writing