Her.

Her.

A Story by Going out Speaking the kings.
"

Never lose hope, someone will come when you least expect it.

"
As I look into your face, I see you and hear nothing. As quiet as it is you speak, your talking but all I can do is see your lips moving and watch the cut ins and outs of you smiling. You try to hide with your hand and role your eyes like nothing is happening but you and I both see something. I swore I woke up to your voice saying good morning followed by a smart a*s remark. Maybe that was just a dream, these days I see your face in memories that I have tried to bury, I kick myself for not saying the words that meant most when they need to have been said. You're so head strong that now these will most likely fall on deaf ears. None the less they are out there for the masses, they are out there for you to see regardless of how things turned out in the present. 
Where did the time go, missing those nights where we would just sit in the car and talk about each others life's. It seems so cliche but this was our own little slice of reality tv that broadcasting was directed to only you and me. I miss simply watching you lay in the passenger seat the one you had on lock, from those hard days at work. Yet you always managed to look so gorgeous regardless the amount of hours you put in that chair. I would have never known you to be exhausted because you always stayed smiling. Moving your hair from your lips, and kissing you lightly, you were there when I needed you the most. You brought me back to earth when I felt like departing from it, listening to you and seeing you was all it took for me to get a smile and a shred of peace back. I lost everything but time spent with you I gained it back and more. I can never tell you how grateful I was when you came into my life nor can I find the words that can articulate it the best. I will always hold on to the best of memories, and relive those times where nothing seemed to matter when I would wake only to your texts, and hearing about how you get so mad at people who do dumb s**t in and out of work. So talented you are, you know how to make the most suborn of us smile and break into hearts that are so naive to think that they are all so well guarded. 
I miss you, I lost you, but I will always have you in my heart & memories.  

© 2014 Going out Speaking the kings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014
Tags: B.Conchita

Author

Going out Speaking the kings.
Going out Speaking the kings.

Lake Elsinore , CA



About
I write a lot of my s**t with a bud light or that good 40oz of freedom on the weekends. Revision is somewhat seriously lagging... Though I'm not that bad I'm just lazy because I write a lot of th.. more..

Writing