There is none

There is none

A Story by Going out Speaking the kings.

For a friend this is who you are, light a match for the circular parade, the separation to lead astray, silence periced the vail, disclosure keeps on building with each day. wide eyes in December where the subtitles that kept the anatomy of this journey a gossip that was a long time wait. do you even notice anonymous vs California feeling this violence is a tug of war since there is a cursive memory where i cant cure this tragedy. panic prone, remember to breathe everything i've ever wanted, eastern homes western promises, its getting easy waking up in the front of an empty room. mother make me golden, i said in the passenger seat as the sound settled in the modified pronunciation of sweet talk, for this is my last breath, down and out in the stages of dying, visiting hours are over, love is murder even dressed for friend requests, in vogue the show must go on, every nights another story, all we ever needed was a Sunday drive to take time to find something that produced results of a fluxy ever so sweet. the course of human life made on things that cant be explained. i was clear and conscious when she said call me sober, and that was towards the end of our story. my heart beats in break downs of three, and in my world the mad men get what they've always wanted. lonely lonely was my debut, even if i shouted you still wouldn't have listen to me. the beauty of it was a circle of a never ending cycle. broken thoughts where i could say go long dad, was the American classic that innocent ones could relate too on the weekends. goodbye father, for i had whispered pause and stop just to leave. my top two addictions are hide and seek. peer pressure seems to be everything. the glory, the here and now, we are the captains of the sea. keep looking up when you run out of heartache just smile like you mean it when you get a new heart for Christmas. pretender, pretender, standing here on November 5th, breakdown the suspension, the truth hurts when its based on mistakes we knew we were making we're so far away as i sailed on the ocean ready and waiting to fall into the cut where the sun and moon meet. float on, float on glorieta this wont stop. i'm living the last page of my mind. truth to my youth i don't wanna know my biggest mistake, failures not flattering, at least i'm known for something. no news is the good news. so i think this is my exit. goodbye sweet impaler and hopefully we meet up again in dreams.

© 2012 Going out Speaking the kings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on October 2, 2012
Last Updated on October 2, 2012

Author

Going out Speaking the kings.
Going out Speaking the kings.

Lake Elsinore , CA



About
I write a lot of my s**t with a bud light or that good 40oz of freedom on the weekends. Revision is somewhat seriously lagging... Though I'm not that bad I'm just lazy because I write a lot of th.. more..

Writing