Free write

Free write

A Story by Going out Speaking the kings.

Welcome to my interlude, Where my story goes deeper than ink bleeding through sheets of paper, speaking from serenity utopia where I'm Free to let my mind flow nd my thoughts go, writing from experiences outta life's frustrations, but Never flexing outta animosity just inflecting my conduct to lay down symphonies browbeating b*****s who step up to try nd belittle my notoriety, Leaving you tongue twisted misconstrued as having a speech impediment You’re just another culprit trying to catch me with some skittles and a Arizona caped with a black hoodie,My tongue is a dagger; I’ll come at you quicker then a digiorno’s microwaveable pizza. So naive to make believe and mistaken me like Jim Jones a pictured prophecy I’ll spare you the mass massacres but leave you popular with condolences so visual that instagram will feel the rivalry. I’ll let this play over and over again till I’m able to get this right in my head; plotting on these f**k n****s like Charlie Wilsons war you can try and control me like a ventriloquist jipsy, but I’m seeing life with a reeses piece mentality I see no wrong way of making money. My lamentable habits keep me gambling as if I was gambit always100; departed from the bullshit, Scorsese can’t even touch me; political like Malcolm, My circle so air tight it has the godfather whispering to keep all the secrets between the family.Never intimidated by the competition, your reputation has you fruitier then Harvey and flimsy as milk, might as well call you nestle. Excuse me, Excuse me let my ignorance shine out for a little bit, s**t I’ll clean this up with these few lines I will gladly give out sparingly so you can try nd claim something in your life went right to begin with, I’m a chocolate taste with a twist of vanilla leavin your girl craving me like Bobby did Whitney before she started dancing with pipes and crystals, never giving out free copo sessions but regularly letting all these rachettes reminisce in my brilliance without a golden admission. Constantly Taken by the Medley poetry turned off by that kardashian who celebrity, never really hip hop motivated until I slapped on some pac in the summer of 03 leaving me wondering why the greatest minds have to pass so early. Who do they get to live through so vicariously; to ask the questions of why people have to die for reasons that can’t be justified even with lie’s that cowards stand by to this day so proudly. So this is where I start my 3 pages of minor success, with my pocket dreams guiding me closing my eyes and imagining my pinnacle celebration only to wake up and see this desk that’s constantly testing me with these words hungry to flow together so harmoniously to give me a chance to stand on my own two feet and gain the faith of unconceivable boundaries. Ignored by the many, whose attention is grabbed majorly from the mother fuckers raping babies and mothers killing their offspring so let’s cut the s**t and leave out the parental advisories this is going to get messy. Let’s talk bout the things that actually hold meaning not talking bout those emaciated children in countries who live on starvation and aspirations of the prosperous only to never know they were traded for accessories and add ons in the kitchen form Martha’s inventory. Spend a dollar fifty on sum brews and spit on the bums who look up to you for sympathy. It’s there where this story almost sounds as cruel when you don’t acknowledge what really exists in this compromised society. My audience is questionable; my beliefs are unregrettable so I will wrap up the wrath of this three little pigs story the bottles that are cementing this tale is running a little on empty.

© 2012 Going out Speaking the kings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

now this... sounds like rap... it is good.. and the rhythm keeps it in line for the reader... may need a little polish but not much.. read it aloud and see what you think..

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012

Author

Going out Speaking the kings.
Going out Speaking the kings.

Lake Elsinore , CA



About
I write a lot of my s**t with a bud light or that good 40oz of freedom on the weekends. Revision is somewhat seriously lagging... Though I'm not that bad I'm just lazy because I write a lot of th.. more..

Writing