Don't panic

Don't panic

A Story by Going out Speaking the kings.

thunder and lighting and rain hitting the window helps tune out the reality. take me away with the sounds of the rain. 

the one am radio playing in the background. i swear i'll be ok...i miss her with everyday passing. 

her face and smile makes it seem like she's just around the other side of the bay. 

smelling the summer air brings a closure to winter and spring. theres more to this story then can be written on this one sheet.

i will never be able to explain exactly how it makes me feel nor will i be able to describe the means. dear reader dear beautiful scene, be my voice and my eyes for i can not see, or speak.

im just another victim of self pity,leave only an anxious feeling that never sleeps. wait for a sign visible only to those who believe. not in god but in what life really means. 

for i can only write with thunder and lighting guiding me. let blind eyes see what can't be seen. with in the pitch darkness lies a view that cant be depicted with photography, light steadily unfolding beneath their feet and in the center will be many looking for what could no longer be my darling November guide those who dream.

© 2012 Going out Speaking the kings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can feel the passion.. again.. there is work to be done..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2012
Last Updated on October 2, 2012

Author

Going out Speaking the kings.
Going out Speaking the kings.

Lake Elsinore , CA



About
I write a lot of my s**t with a bud light or that good 40oz of freedom on the weekends. Revision is somewhat seriously lagging... Though I'm not that bad I'm just lazy because I write a lot of th.. more..

Writing