Angels And Butterflies

Angels And Butterflies

A Story by Linda
"

This is something I wrote about Angels, Butterflies and Hummingbirds. I love them all and I thought I would write a short stroy about them all. I hope you all enjoy this.I welcome your reviews Thanks!

"

Angels And Butterflies

Written By Linda Pickens Phalen

Page 1


On a beautiful Spring day in the early month of March I saw a beautiful golden butterfly. Her beautiful wings were as golden as the suns rays. As I looked up to her I saw the suns rays through the trees. And then all of the sudden as I peeked through the trees branches I noticed the perfect silhouette of an Angel. Her wings were as white as snow and her hair was as golden as the sunshine. Her robe was as  white as her wings and her eyes were as blue as the sky. The butterfly flew right to her and perched upon her right hand. When I looked again she was holding one of the most gorgeous pink rose buds I have ever seen.


As I got a closer look I could see tiny dew drops on the rose. The Angel then spoke to me in a soft clear voice. She said “I am the Angel of Love and I came to show you the magic and love of the butterfly” “Follow her as she flies to her many spring flowers.” To every flower the butterfly flew to a tiny little hummingbird also flew, collecting sweet nectar. When I looked again I noticed several tiny hummingbirds all following the beautiful butterfly. Then when I looked again I was in a huge beautiful garden. There were all kinds of aromatic blossoms and flowers of all colors. And birds and butterflies of all colors and sizes.


I saw the most gorgeous roses in colors I had never seen before. And I saw butterflies and birds in all varieties and all colors. The sky was the most vivid of blues and the grass was greener than any green I have ever seen. Then when I looked down towards my hands they were no longer hands but wings. And I could fly like the butterflies and birds. As I flew around the huge aromatic garden I could see so many things I had never seen before. I saw The trees and the flowers that I had just seen minutes before. It was all like a beautiful dream I didn't want to wake up from. All around the garden I flew. Over crystal blue rivers and lakes and luscious green forests.


I was flying so far and so wide but my wings were not getting tired. I had such pretty blue and gold wings. I flew over many varieties of flowers. And then I noticed some beautiful pink roses nestled in a small garden. I could hear birds singing and I just could not resist going down to smell the roses. As I got to them I noticed that for each rose bud I smelled, a tiny little hummingbird was collecting the nectar. And I remember smiling and feeling happy.


I giggled and said “I hope the nectar tastes as sweet as the beautiful buds smell.” And then I heard a sweet tiny little voice sweetly giggle and say “Yes, Thank You! It's sweet and delicious” I turned to look and to my surprise there were several tiny little hummingbirds flying right behind me. All supping of the nectar from each of the flowers that I smelled. I felt so special as I lead each little bird to a flower. It gave me such a feeling of power and importance.


I must have flown for hours and hours around the huge spectacular garden. Never once tiring. It was such a magical feeling of love. As I observed each tiny bird I couldn't help but giggle to myself. It gave me such a wonderful feeling to be helping another of God's little feathered creatures. I felt a bit like a mother caring for her child. Feeding and nurturing her and cradling her in my safe arms. Oh how well I knew that feeling. For I had once been the mother of one of God's “Special Children” Her name was Crystal Dawn. And she was the joy of my life. She loved butterflies and little birds. And she loved all of God's beautiful flowers. She loved pink too. And I used to dress her in pink a lot. We both loved that color so much.

Angels And Butterflies

Written By Linda Pickens Phalen

Page 2


Now as I was flying and leading my little friends to their nectar I felt as if I could hear my sweet daughters voice. I heard her sweet giggles and I could almost feel her sweet hugs around my neck. I began to feel so very happy. And then before I knew it I awakened and I was back on the ground sitting under that big tree with the warm sun beaming down through the branches. And I was smiling. And I know it was no dream because when I looked over to the right there on the grass right next to me was a beautiful pink rose bud with tiny dew drops. It was exactly like the one the Angel was holding when she was here.


I picked it up and smelled it and its fragrance was as sweet as a warm spring day. The memories it held were priceless. As I brushed it against my cheek I could hear my sweet daughters giggles and for just a few seconds as I looked towards Heaven I could see her sweet smile. Then I knew that Angels and butterflies are all around us and they bring us joy and love.




I want to dedicate this to God, Angels, butterflies and to my sweet little girl, Crystal. I Love You Crissy. XOXO

© 2014 Linda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

444 Views
Added on January 15, 2013
Last Updated on June 29, 2014

Author

Linda
Linda

CA



About
Hi, My name is Linda and I live in S. California. I am a wife of 6 years thje 22nd. of next month. Still feels like yesaterday! :):):) I love to write more than eating and sleeping. I have written .. more..

Writing
The Bridge The Bridge

A Story by Linda


The Iron Turtle The Iron Turtle

A Story by Linda