Crystal Collections Part II

Crystal Collections Part II

A Story by Linda
"

This is taken from one of ten short stories in my second book that just went to print on the seventeenth day of April two thousand fourteen. That was my sweet daughter's birthday.

"

Crystal's Star   Story 7

 

On a beautiful, clear night in the month of April, with a beautiful full moon hanging over head, the stars are still shining in God's Heaven. Then as clear as day we spot one of the biggest, brightest stars either of us has ever seen. Immediately I look in the planets guide book and see the star still has no name. Without hesitation I say "I am going to name it Crystal's Star!"

 

Today on this seventeenth day of April it is my sweet daughter's birthday. To honor her life I have named the biggest, brightest star in the heavens after her. This will help to keep her memory alive. Now we smile as we look to the heavens at this beautiful star. It is like she is looking down on us and smiling that smile that only she can smile. The smile that used to light up the entire room each time she smiled.

 

Oh how happy it made me to see that sweet smile! I know that as I write this, she is smiling down on me and inspring me with her love, smiles and sweet giggles.

 

© 2014 Linda


Author's Note

Linda
I hope you will all buy my book and read the entire short story. I have ten short stories in the book. All with Crystal somplace in each of the ten titles. There are a few mistakes in this book. I did not have time to properly edit it before sending it to print on her birthday. I plan to do a second edit later on if it sells well. :) Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My book is titled "Crystal Collections Part II" Available on CreateSpace and Kindle Fire. The first two pages are a free read on Kindle Fire :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Added on July 4, 2014
Last Updated on July 4, 2014
Tags: This is an excerpt from The Seve

Author

Linda
Linda

CA



About
Hi, My name is Linda and I live in S. California. I am a wife of 6 years thje 22nd. of next month. Still feels like yesaterday! :):):) I love to write more than eating and sleeping. I have written .. more..

Writing
The Bridge The Bridge

A Story by Linda


The Iron Turtle The Iron Turtle

A Story by Linda