Chapter 1 Rescue

Chapter 1 Rescue

A Chapter by walker
"

Chapter 1 James and Chris attempt to rescue Claire and Jessica, from the kidnappers.

"
Chapter 2
James and Chris, managed to locate where the van went to. The only problem they had, was there were at least thirty people, including women and children. The two of them weren't planning on giving up, they wanted revenge
“We've got two lovely ladies,” the van driver said, as he parked beside a small shack.
“Alright, strip them down,” Nathan said, as he put his hood on. Two men went to take Claire’s clothes, only for her to resist and squirm. They then hit her in the stomach with a baseball bat and ripped the clothes off of her. Tears ran down her face, as her bare skin was exposed to the men.
“Take her to barn,” a man said, as they unclothed Jessica. The men escorted Jessica into a barn when she arrived, there were nearly a dozen armed men sitting in chairs watching her.
“A new girl?” Gordon asked, as he ran his finger on Claire's breasts.
“She won't last a week,” a man said, as Gordon waved him off.
“She's mine,” Gordon replied, as if she were an item.
“We agreed no personal w****s, what if the others were to find out?” A man asked, as Gordon slit his throat.
“All armed guards in this group know about this, if anyone else is to find out, they must be killed,” Gordon said, as Claire shivered.
“We have another one,” Nathan said, as he walked Jessica inside.
“Two?” Gordon asked.
“Yeah they were with two guys,” the drive said, as Gordon grabbed him.
“Are they dead?” Gordon asked.
“I don't know, I left before I could find out,” the driver replied, as Gordon pushed him away.
“I want armed guards all around the camp. “If you see anyone, kill them,” Gordon said, as he walked off with Claire.
James and Chris waited in a brushed area for a few hours, until a group of men came away from the area. They then slowly crept up on the three.
“Hey do you guys remember what we're supposed to be getting?” a man asked.
“Remember, we're looking for two men,” a man replied, as Chris hit him with a baseball bat. He then continued hitting the man's face until it was smashed. Another guy went to attack Chris, only for a knife to puncture his heart.
“Don't move,” Chris said, as him and James aimed their pistols at the last remaining guy. “Sit down.” James rolled over a dead corpse for the man to sit on.
“Now after you stripped down our friends what did you do to them?” James asked.
“What do you mean?” The man asked, as James punched him in the jaw.
“Answer the f*****g question,” Chris replied.
“Well they took the Claire girl to the bosses room, and they kind of did whatever they wanted to the red head,” the man said.
“Did you touch any of them?” James asked.
“What do you mean?” The man asked.
“Your clothes look warm, strip down,” Chris demanded.
“Just down to your underwear will do,” James said, as the man removed his clothes.
“Now we're going to tie you to a tree,” Chris said, as he made the man hug a tree. James took out five rolls of duct tape, he then began wrapping it around the man. Afterwards he took out a rope and wrapped him with it as well. Chris, put on the jacket he had received from the man, he put the rest in James backpack. James removed a jacket from one of the dead corpses,, he then put it on, and the two of them walked off.
“Come on I didn't do anything to them, I'm only seventeen I don't want to die like this,” the man said, as they continued walking.
“Do you think that was a big enough punishment?” James asked.
“Yeah, because if someone doesn't find him, he'll freeze to death,” Chris replied, as they circled the camp site. They were checking for any weak points and escape routes.
“We should head back, so we can get some sleep,” James said. They decided to head back, they found a small building to sleep in for the night.
They woke up, as the sun was begging to rise. They then rushed back to the area, where they left the man. He was still tied up, as mosquitoes bit his skin. The tape around his mouth, was beginning to fall off.
“Can you get us in there?” Chris asked, as he undid the tape on the man's mouth.
“Yeah. “We actually have a weapons cache nearby,” the man said.
“What's your name?” James asked, as he cut the tape with his knife.
“Thomas,” the man replied, as Chris handed him some clothes.
“You'll live as long as you follow our directions, but first take us to the weapons cache,” James said”
“Alright,” the man replied, as they began walking. The walked a few miles, until they reached a small shack. The shack had, two nine millimeter pistols, one M4A1 carbine, and an M16A4.
“Where did you get these?” Chris asked, as he grabbed the M4.
“We ran into a national guard unit,” Thomas replied, as James handed him a nine millimeter pistol.
“If you try to kill us, I'll be really pissed,” James said, as they began walking towards the camp.
“Put on your hoods,” Thomas said, as they entered the camp.
“They're back,” Nathan said, as he and a few others went to greet them.
“Where'd you get those?” A man asked.
“Those two were heavily armed, we needed more firepower,” Thomas replied.
“They weren't armed when I picked up those two,” the driver said, as Nathan grabbed his pistol. Before he could aim it, the three of them were pointing their weapons at the men.
“Drop your weapons,” James said, as Nathan raised his pistol, only for a few bullets to hit him in the chest, dropping him to the ground. The other men reached for there weapons, but Thomas and Chris quickly killed them, as James began beating the driver.
“What the hell are you doing?” Chris asked, as he tried to restrain James.
“This son of a b***h is the reason why we're in this situation,” James replied, as he shot him a few times killing him.
“Well if we wanted to make an entrance we did,” Thomas said, as Gordon came rushing over to them.
“Me and you,” James said, as armed men began approaching.
“I don't want to be responsible for the death of a young man,” Gordon replied.
“But you'll rape young women?” James asked, as Gordon pulled out a four inch knife.
“Fine,” Gordon said, as James handed his gun to Thomas. Thomas was shocked by James having the trust to give him his weapon.
“If anything goes wrong, we'll make a stand here,” Chris said, as he loaded his weapon.
James pulled out his combat knife, he then approached Gordon, who was ready to kill him. He swung his blade, only for Gordon to dodge and cut his left arm. James then drove his knife into Gordon's chest, only for him to move and stab him in the left arm again. Gordon went to slice James again, James dodged, but Gordon threw his knife to the ground, and tackled James to the ground. In the process James dropped his knife. Gordon began elbowing James in the chest and face. James tried dodging, but was unsuccessful. He then grabbed Gordon's face and began digging his nails into his eye. Gordon was caught off guard and yanked back, allowing James to shake him off of him. The two of them then struggled to get up, James got up first and kneed Gordon in the stomach, sending him to the ground. He then leaped on him and pushed Gordon's eyes in with his thumbs. He continued this for a few seconds until Gordon lied on his back still.
“Are we done?” James asked, as he grabbed his M16 from Thomas. “We just want our friends.”
“There's been enough blood shed,” a man said, as he walked Claire and Jessica to James and the others.
“Are you ok?” James asked, as he examined Claire.
“Yeah I'm fine,” Claire replied, as she wrapped her arms around James.
“Did they do anything to you two?” Chris asked, as he gave Jessica his jacket.
“They didn't really have time, but they show us off to most men in the camp,” Jessica replied.
“You have one of ours as well,” the man said, as he stared at Thomas.
“He'll decide where he goes,” Chris replied.
“Would you guys mind if I tagged along?” Thomas asked.
“It's up to them, but I don't mind. “You're pretty cool,” James said.
“I don't care,” Claire whispered.
“I'm fine with it,” Jessica said.
“That's a yes,” Chris said.
“Oh and if any of you get the idea to try and take any of us, we'll come back and it won't be pretty,” James said, as he handed Claire a pistol.
“We've had enough blood spilled over this,” the man replied, as James and the others walked off.
“We'll check our supplies when we get a safe distance away from here,” Chris said, as they walked out of the camp, and through the small forest. They reached the city within a few minutes, and they stopped at a partial destroyed gas station.
“Alright, let's sort out everything we have,” James said, as he took off his back pack, and dumped it on the ground.
“Three nine millimeters, one knife, a baseball bat, a .356 magnum, an M4A1, and an M16,” Chris said, as they sorted everything.
“We also have around four hundred rounds of ammunition,” Thomas said, as the sky quickly turned black.
“Hurry up and out the stuff up,” Chris said.
“Don’t worry, it's just a storm,” James said, as he walked the puppy.
“Everything is now multiplied, what used to be a small storm is now a f*****g hurricane,” Thomas replied, as they rushed across the street, into a vacant building.
The storm pounded the building they were in. The wind let out deafening shrieks, as it hit the building. The five of them hadn't eaten anything for a few days, so they were getting desperate.
“Why don't we just eat the puppy?” Chris asked, as he reached his dirt covered hands towards James.
“There will be no eating dogs,” James replied, as he waved Chris off.
“We should wait the rest of the day in here. Tomorrow we'll search for food before we move on,” Thomas suggested.


© 2015 walker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on May 8, 2015
Last Updated on May 8, 2015


Author

walker
walker

Writing
Hellish Earth Hellish Earth

A Book by walker


Hellish Earth Hellish Earth

A Chapter by walker