Deleting Everything is Hard to Do.

Deleting Everything is Hard to Do.

A Story by denisepauline
"

erasing messages on the phone can be this emotional.

"

I deleted it.

Just that.

I wish I could say I was ready and that when I did it I had let go of all the pains and disappointments. But no, I still can’t.

I haven’t allowed myself to grieve for the past months and maybe, it’s all coming back. Now that I am here, all moved on and having a blast with my new life.

But is it?

Did I do the right thing?

All the sympathies, hopes, cheers, laughter, smiles, goofs, tears, loneliness, evidences, dreams… memories.

Funny how you can erase history just by a button.

It still hurt. It still pains me. Though I have nothing of the past that would make me lose my future, I still got its burden.

 

Why now? I thought I was numb, I didn’t care. Now I cared so much that I even don’t want anybody.

Sigh.

I miss everything despite of everything.

His hand, smile… everything. The idea of having another one couldn’t console me anymore. I thought I can find it in a matter of time… but where?

Crazy, I know.

And it’s already been four months.

I never even cried, thinking it wasn’t worth it anyway. But it now, I think it didn’t do me any good. I wish I had.

I never acted desperate, a little too angry maybe, but never the crying one who’s helpless. I don’t want the sympathies of my friends nor their defense. But I thought of the time as a war, and I was on the right side.

Time and time again I thought I won…

… did i?

© 2010 denisepauline


Author's Note

denisepauline
just some things i typed last year. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on June 9, 2010
Last Updated on June 9, 2010

Author

denisepauline
denisepauline

Philippines



About
I am just the girl you'd take as normal. But I'd like to believe that I am extraordinary. more..

Writing