Dear Aiden Love Emily

Dear Aiden Love Emily

A Story by Faust

Dear Aiden,
It has been almost 9 years since I saw you last, and not a day goes by where I don't think of you. I'm always wondering what you are doing or if you are even still alive. I know there is a chance that you aren't. I wish that I could have told you how much I cared for you when I was still given the chance. You were homeschooled in fourth grade. You never even told me you were leaving. Why? I should've known that I wouldn't see you again. I left the summer before thinking that when I returned the following school year, I would have you in my arms. You were always fond of hugs. If you are still out there, we graduate next year. I still have that bracelet you gave me in second grade. You got it at disney world. I was telling you how my family couldn't afford to go to disney. Hey, do you remember those brownies you told your mom to make once a week. Every Tuesday, I would open my locker in the morning to see a brownie in a plastic bag with a note. "My dearest" you always wrote at the top of the note. You wanted to sound sofisticated and grown up. It was sweet. I miss that. I miss you. I would give up anything just to know where you ended up. Are you still in Sun Prairie or did you move. Did you finally get that little sister you always wanted? We had a dream together back then. We thought that childhood was short, so we always said that when we grew up, you would play for the packers and I would be your cheerleader. I know now that we both weren't athletic in the slightest. But you always loved football. You have probably forgotten about me, but I have always held you close. 9 years seems so far away, but when I think about it, it wasn't all that long ago. I remember when I first met you. We just clocked. We were holding hands that first day. I had just come back to kindergarten after haveing a major surgery on my eyes. I couldn't see that well and I tripped. I remember you stopping and even though I couldn't see you, I knew you were smiling. You helped me up and we proudly walked along the hallway holding hands. I think we were in the same class as well. But that is one of my favorite memories. I hope that you still remember me. I just really miss you. It's been almost 9 years, and I wanted to let you know that I love you too. I never said it back then. Even when you told me how you could see us as a couple. But I'm saying it now. My feelings for you has never went away. Even if you have found someone else, I will still love you. I hope that wherever yo are, you go on to do great things. Many of your old friends still remember you too. But you just went off the grid. No one has any info on where you are, what your doing, or even what you look like now. Not Jesse, not both of the Colins, not Dasha, and not Charlie. We all miss you. You treated me like a guy friend even though I was the only girl in your friend group. To you I was just one of the dudes who you had feelings for. You have told me that I shouldn't take s**t from anyone just because I'm female. You were wise beyond your years, let me tell you. You have tought me about life even though we both had a ways to go. I miss you so much, Aiden. I'm just realizing that I never even found out what your last name was. 
Love,
Emily P. Faust

© 2019 Faust


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on July 23, 2019
Last Updated on July 23, 2019

Author

Faust
Faust

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I'm back! I don't think anyone noticed that I closed my account for a short time though lol. Basically my sister was messing with my computer and it screwed up my account more..

Writing
This year This year

A Story by Faust


$20 $20

A Story by Faust