what it's all about

what it's all about

A Poem by vanila bean
"

this is about the true meaning of what life is about.

"
WHATS IT’S ALL ABOUT
It is so strange that how astounding it is the world is not always out to knock you down.
The day kept moving forward I tried to figure out my own limitations and my own level of achievement but I couldn’t tell the future but people doubted me and said I couldn’t do it but people doubting me makes me stronger and more motivated I was convinced I could do it  I was convinced I could do it  that life was a piece of cake but reality in life is difficult and I have learned something that I will carry on the rest of my life don’t judge me by the color of my skin but by my pepersonality don’t judge me by who I was but by where I am now and where I am going  theere are many decisions to make at this point in your life so many changes but you realize jus because you do not fit somebody's image does not mean you are not good enough after all life is not about keeping score its not grades or your skin color where you live clothes money how unaccepted or accepted you are alone life is about making your own you a new start , hope forgiveness a place of appreciate yourself and be yourself go up agagainst the world and don’t be a follower but a leader be an original and dream your dreams make them reality dont let the doubters and haters ruin who you are prove them wrong and tell the world you have a voice!

© 2011 vanila bean


Author's Note

vanila bean
hope you like it
vb:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 6, 2011

Author

vanila bean
vanila bean

NC



About
I love reading books and I love to write stories. My passion is poetry I love to read books and write stories I love to run that is my secret I seek to change the world people's mind all my life I hav.. more..

Writing
mixed mixed

A Poem by vanila bean