Sadness

Sadness

A Poem by 78Jon
"

Poem about the sadness of the magic like days of childhood being gone and never returning.

"
 I was a little kid seeing a Spirit.......I'd see it, speak to it, and clearly hear it.......Most people refer to it as a He.........Though to me, it was totally clearly a She........ Al sorts of people became involved.........Me and that Spirit.......the reason it all evolved.....SEAL team six commander and CIA.........An   Angel that told me not to play.......The Team six commander gave me a hug...........And the CIA laughed and fell on the rug.......I handed the commander a drawing of Osama........I think he knew right away they would send Osama some trauma........ The Special Forces man stabbed the guy in the neck..........Man, did that create a big wreck.........The Special Forces commander stood by me in my room..........He had to sweep up a dictator, though not with a broom.........It was an inevitable war with Islaamic Iraq........And some of the soldiers would never come back.........It had to be done cause Saddam was an a*s..........He'd have been a better landscaper just planting grass........The moonshiner was selling a really bad product.........To the Spirit that was some bad misconduct.........The ATF got his number indeed.........It was due to the shiners definite greed..........That black string got tied around my neck..........It choked me and it hurt like heck..........Hung by some sort of inhuman force...........Will I die with any remorse?...........Then there's the man who taunted the Spirit........ He'd have been better off to seriously fear it...........His own pistol got shoved up his a*s..........His head run over his a*s was grass............That man was stupid he came back for more..........That was definitely something the Spirit didn't care for...........He got one in his mouth and one on his face.........Penises we're talking, the man was disgraced.........Many people watched while this took place...........One in his mouth and one on his face..........He definitely had his fair share of c***s...........He'd have probably rather been pummeled with rocks...........He had to go and taunt the Spirit..........One time he was left incoherent..........Some men gave their lives to save another.........the life that was saved, someone's brother or mother.........They left in a bag on the way to their funeral.......Though it led to someone's life renewal...........Then there was Brian the SAS...........always wearing his uniform, appropriately dressed.........He died in service as Special Forces.........I'm sure he had absolutely zero remorses.........He definitely was one of Britain's best.........It's sad though that he was layed to rest............Now all those days are good and gone..........It feels as though I was only a pawn..........Used by the Spirit and led by an Angel........I hope one day I can feel extremely gainful.........I had no idea while I threw that knife at the tree..........A Holy Spirit had something in store for me.                                  

© 2015 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was a bit hard to read. It would be a little easier if you were to break it up into lines (even stanzas also). Some of the rhymes felt forced, but the message altogether was real and raw, sorrowful and painful.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

78Jon

8 Years Ago

Yes, I had to force some rhyming and still stick with the point. I even read it and see the "forced .. read more
liked the poem :) it was good

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 16, 2015
Last Updated on November 17, 2015

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon