The Dirty B***h Army Recruiter

The Dirty B***h Army Recruiter

A Story by 78Jon
"

Story about the army recruiter who wouldn't give me a shot.

"
As a kid I went thru my contact with all military recruiters. Of course I wanted to be some sort of Special Forces, though I was a smaller guy so it wasn't achievable. After dealings with the Navy recruiter, the Marine recruiter, and the Army recruiter; a plan was set. I would be able to enlist in the Army and go the extra mile by going to Ranger School. The recruiter told me about Air Assault units in the Airborne, and told me I could do that by enlisting in the airborne and going to Ranger School. I was up for it and determined.  I exercised everyday. I ran, did pull ups, pushups, and other exercises so I would be in tip top shape. I believe I was around age 8. I kept it up and was planning on doing it. I wound up with a head injury in which I fully recovered. It was due to adult negligence, though no adults would ever own up to it. All the Holy Spirit incidents had every piece of s**t adult ranging from the Army Recruiter to the church folks making sure my life went to s**t so I would remember handing Ryan Zinke a drawing of Osama Bin Laden. For some reason the pieces of s**t thought I'd be ok with that, and of course the other end of the stick was myself having to become a f*****g jerkoff acting Christian. I've noticed through childhood, the non-church crowd likes to FORCE the Christians into STAYING in church so they can go serve their God when they die. I got shoved into that category due to my parents being religious. I had no choice. I still don't. It's either that or live like a bum. It's a hell of a thing, the way the world turns. There's a HUGE unseen battle between churchgoers and non churchgoers. The non churchgoers think they handle how society turns, while they want the church people to stay in the church because the way society turns can be brutal due to the a******s and jerks of the world. Just like my old boss told someone, the church can take care of me. I see the old boss as a f*****g dickhead who doesn't like the churchpeople. He likes to think he's on the "tough end" of society, one of the guys who's in the trenches while making society turn the way it turns. I got this outlook by the way he talks constant s**t and degrades the employee he has who has been to prison. He makes sure to put this man down.  Anyhow, a while after I recovered from the head injury the Army recruiter said I wouldn't be allowed to be enlisted. I had the devils advocates waiting with their little evil red eyes waiting to hand me marijuana while I was on a heavy sedation medication. Of course I was devastated when the recruiter told me I couldn't be enlisted. The medication they gave me was a heavy one, and it made me forget about the day and have no memory of what happened. They abused me with that medication. They used it to make me forget whatever they wanted.  After some time passed, my father took the enjoyment of taking me BACK to the recruiter. I don't remember the exact chronological order, though I had forgotten at some point that I was aimed at joining the army, and of course saw some more military stuff and wanted to join. This is when my dad had some enjoyment. I had zero idea I had gone thru a stint with the recruiter before. Again, I started exercising and the recruiter told me I could go Airborne and Ranger School. I started exercising all the time. The police started stopping me from jogging. They closed the Junior High School track down and I couldn't jog on the track. My parents cut my food back (I was obviously getting muscular slightly) and I had to stop exercising. I couldn't exercise because I had no extra food intake, only the small portions my mother gave me. She knew what put on muscle, and believe me she kept me nothing except skin and bone. I know the army recruiter who was a B***H, had some input. I'm sure the army recruiter wasn't going to let me enlist if I was in fabulous shape and decently muscular. It's all a game for the cocksucker adults who were in my life. The a******s had their miserable lives, wives, husbands and kids so they didn't give one flying f**k about me.  I remember the recruiter, the B***H, actually showed up places I was and showed up at school. She made sure I knew I wasn't going to be enlisted if I'm anything other than skin and bone. To this day I remember her as THE biggest b***h in the world, or damn close to it. I hope to never see this b***h again. The guy who lived around the corner from me lifted weights, ran, and got in excellent shape to serve in the Special Forces. He was thick and in tip top condition when he joined, or he might not have passed his SF selection. It was clear this c**t, this b***h, had no interest in me doing what I wanted in the Army and she would make any excuse including "his knees". So, I clearly lost interest in joining after she lied about what I could do. That's what she was, a lying conniving c**t and b***h, who had no interest in anything except her recruiter bonus I'm sure. After being told I could exercise and get in excellent condition with a little extra meat, it was all taken back. I had no interest in joining being 5 foot 6 and 138 pounds. That was skin and bone without enough muscle to lift 100 pounds. The recruiter and parents destroyed my dreams and inevitably ruined my life. I know what was in mine I'm sure, and that was me having a preacher father and myself becoming a jerkoff Christian. I think that's what was in everyone's eyes. One life destroyed right here, with the aid of a f*****g c**t, a world class b***h, the army recruiter. Looking back, I think it was just a purely great setup for me to become a jerkoff acting Christian. I was setup beautifully. They got me geared to join, then took the plan away. I believe it was my mentality they were trying to adjust. They were trying to create a different persona, someone who acts like a f*****g jerkoff. F**k em. Bunch of a******s. They destroyed a life, and they'd never look back and think that because they all know what's best for the kid. 

© 2015 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on November 23, 2015
Last Updated on November 23, 2015

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon