The Feeling of Being Dropped By Humans

The Feeling of Being Dropped By Humans

A Poem by 78Jon
"

Poem about life/feelings surrounding being dropped by humans; being dropped means not being in the running for jobs, significant other, a good life, friends, etc.

"
No one cares no one listens.........Life's the only thing I'll be missing..........The friend list isn't far from zero........I surely wound up not a hero...........The women surely don't look at me..........They have much better things to see........No job and no money..........in America equals no honey..........The list goes on and on........It seems I was merely a little pawn...........Used by a Holy Spirit..........Surely nobody wants to hear it..........Life sucks day to day..........There's no sunshine on the way..........Overlooked by women and employers.........I'm wondering what's the final destroyer..........It seems I get anything except help.........  On my heart that leaves a big whelp.........No credit small job no money no car...........This sort of life doesn't get me far...........All the women are looking for something  better...........Man I owe some money to those debtors............All this is fine to other people..........They drive their nice cars past the church steeple............On the way to their homes with their wives and kids...........Start their own companies giving bids...........They don't even see past their own selfish lives........I'm sure they don't care, they've quit f*****g their wives..........Someone more miserable offers others some ease..........There's alot of people who would agree..........People love to laugh at a s****y life...........Watching someone else who's in some strife......... That's why no one offers aid..........They don't care if someone ends up enslaved..........So as of now life's got absolutely nothing to offer..........I have no choices and listen to Dad the endless cougher.........I sure gave my life and suffered greatly..........That doesn't mean s**t to anyone lately..........Hanged by a string and man did I suffer........It seems I'm nothing except people scuffers............That leaking hart valve I took for a reason..........So other's could experience plenty more seasons...........Does all that matter to anyone today?...........F**k no, my mistakes, I still have to pay............People are good at letting someone suffer...........Cocksuckers, a******s, and plenty of others...........I'll probably die with severe regret...........That I ever saw that Spirit, and had no fret..........Nobody gives my life a thought it seems..........God damn I wish it was only a dream. 

© 2015 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on November 24, 2015
Last Updated on November 24, 2015

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon