Friends that f**k you over.

Friends that f**k you over.

A Story by 78Jon
"

Short story about the true colors of people in the world. They're definitely not your friends.

"
After the Spirit works, I had lots of people volunteer to be a "friend" to me. Of course they're the people who think their hearts are the greatest, parents and their kids offered themselves as friends. Little did I know, they weren't actually seeking a friendship. Decently wealthy pricks with decently wealthy parents who think they make society turn. Selfish puds, who would stab their best friends in the back to save their own lives. The Spirit works created alot of attention when you're the guy who took a leaking heart valve to try and save 3,000 lives. When you're the guy who took a leaking heart valve in order to speak to a Holy Spirit about the future collapse of the world Trade Centers, things never come out good. People want to shovel it up your a*s so hard you will forever remember them. They will f**k you over so God damned hard they will etch themselves into your memory. They know what they're doing, they want to be remembered. They're average fuckwits who will never do something notable, so they know how to make themselves "in remembrance". They leave a broadside dent in your life so f*****g big you will never ever forget it.  Nick Watkins, Stuart Wigner, Chris Verigan, Michael Shuck, Julianne Cook, Brandy Wells, Kim Shelton; names off the top of my head who would stab any innocent person to save their own asses. Supposed friends that I learned were actually my worst enemies in life. They are the kinds of people who are 100 percent selfish. They go thru life and whoever fits their mold is allowed into their lives. These folks basically tricked me into thinking I had friends. The first moment I didn't fit their mold I was thrown onto the ground and told to stay away. Stuart Wigner, a sack of s**t who got to serve as Special Forces. This lowers my opinion of Special Forces soldiers, knowing a sack of s**t like Stuart Wigner. There's your guy who will prey on a weaker man. I'm sure he is the s**t now that he followed in his fathers footsteps being SF. Mike Shuck, another little spoiled rich queer who was a SEAL if I'm not mistaken. Haha. Knowing a piece of s**t like that was a navy SEAL lets me know our navy doesn't give a rats as who is a SEAL. Whoever's daddy has the money to get their kid ready has a good chance of being a SEAL. Kim Shelton was one of those big burly cuntrags who thought she was the bomb. One of those people who thinks she has the greatest heart in the world, though her actions would never prove it. David Paralejas Macasaet was a Phillipino import. A shitstain that descended from the Phillipines. He was hell bent on fitting in with society and being liked by the upper class and rich kids. He was one of those who didn't have a brain of his own and the only thing he knew how to do was fit in with the crowd. Of course he picked the upper class crowd since his parents had money. I'm sure they bought his education for him. None the less, he showed his true colors. A person who would fit in with the crowd and not have a mind of his own. If the "in crowd" started driving around robbing and killing people, this Phillipino n****r would join right in so he wasn't left out. Total n****r, a shipment from the Phillipines. If the in crowd started sucking c**k, he'd have every dick in his mouth to roll with the crowd. He's a n****r at heart, so what else would one expect. A descendent of recent immigrants, he had to surely fit in with all his heart or he may get treated differently. A n****r like him couldn't stand to be treated differently, he's to worried about being the one that fits in.  I learned those people, along with most of the females of class of 1996 Colonial Heights High, were shitbags. When someone needed someone the most, all those people were deserters. Most of them were from the rich families. The rich families only poked their noses in my business because they knew of the "Holy Spirit works" that happened as a kid. They're the people who want "notable figures" to speak to. They want anything except the average people. These are the people that average America needs to tell to "f**k off and get lost" because they're only floating around in regards to their self centeredness. They'll take a fat s**t on a poor person and buddy up with the rich. People who'd kill a random person to save their own asses. I wished my parents had money to get me out of the shithole public school system. The public school system is a bunch of f*****g sewer rats chomping around until they get chew up the education. I hope I never see most of those people from that class. All the trifling c***s to the Wigner and Shuck. 2 cocksuckers who think they're bad asses. I could see either one of them bailing in war to save their own a*s, especially Shuck. I'm 99.5 percent sure Shuck was a SEAL, and I know he never drew one of those Lone Survivor type missions because the SEALs knew what they had, a little c**t who passed BUDS and they were stuck with him.  Hopefully the Creator didn't put me on this earth to go thru my time here without a real friend or two. It seems that way. It seems the creator stuck my a*s so hard and all I get is my family. I can't f**k anyone in my family. I almost feel like that sack of s**t Creator stuck me here for a good laugh, sitting there saying to himself "let me watch this guy squirm because so far I've put the cuntbags, dickheads, a******s, and m***********s in his life. He's seen how s****y humans are, and I'm enjoying watching his little hell of a life". It's almost as if the Creator couldn't put a few GOOD people in my path. After all, this cocksucker of a Spirit came into my childhood and told everyone how my life would go. This Spirit couldn't have given me the good ones in life? The Spirit gave me all the s****y ones? The Spirit couldn't have hinted at a female I could have for sex and friendship? What a c**t. F**k a Holy Spirit, f**k God, f**k the Powers That Be. They're slimy no count cocksuckers like the humans throughout my life. I'm still waiting, Mr. Creator, you cocksucker. Will I ever get a true friend or female in my life you motherfucking Son of a B***h? Note to all people: The rich s**t on the poor and that's the way it's been for ages. They knock the poor down to keep themselves on top, and that's the thing in common these fuckwads shared. We should litter rich neighborhoods with roofing tacks to get the rich in gear, to let them know the poor matter as much as their rich c**t asses. Pass this along and scatter a box of roofing tacks in your local rich neighborhood. If you're middle class or below, guaranteed you've been fucked by a rich c**t in your life. 

© 2015 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on November 28, 2015
Last Updated on November 30, 2015

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon