Substance abuse

Substance abuse

A Story by 78Jon
"

The life after drugs are introduced to your life.

"
I started with marijuana after a recruiter said I couldn't enlist in the Army. I got the run around from the fucktards in school. Public schools are dog s**t by the way, every young t**d raised by s****y parents is enrolled in these schools. I found out all the people who acted like friends were absolutely the furthest thing from a friend in the world. A little dope smoked and I found out which friends I had. Almost ZERO. Amazing. Almost everyone forced me to stop talking to them over a little weed. I got my first go round at going to an NA meeting where they tried the "We're God" deal, and tried to force me to say the people in NA are God. Of course I didn't last there as a high schooler. For some reason I found out those rooms are viewed upon as "criminalized" places full of people who've been to prison. So anyhow, the new crew of so called friends moved on in and they were full of drug connections. I wished I was aware, though I wasn't. This took me in a spin cycle for about 10 years. LSD, cocaine, heroin, pills, and anything else under the sun.  Getting off a heroin addiction sucked. I finally got in a drug program. I found out you're not looked highly upon after you quit using. The world has further reprocussions to fulfill. They will make your life a living hell after you clean up a bit, after you've had time to disconnect from the drug use. Employers will f**k you over, so on and so on. You'll find out again, people ain't talking to you. The same cycle that got you in it in the first place. That leaves you with one giant wish. That's to be dead. You wake up every f*****g morning wishing you were dead. There's no help, no assistance, jobs don't hire; it's almost as if I'm a n****r who was released from prison for committing a murder. Helluva life. I recommend junkies shoot themselves in the head vs. cleaning up. Seriously. 

© 2015 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on December 4, 2015
Last Updated on December 4, 2015

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon