Special Forces

Special Forces

A Poem by 78Jon
"

Just a poem about the world's Special Forces.

"
Special Forces..........Do they kill with no remorses?...........Delta Force to the British SAS............I wonder if it's alot of stress...........Training every night and day.............For very little money and pay...........They definitely don't do it for the money............Hopefully they all wind up with a lovely hunny.............Their selection process is extremely tough............I guess it finds the guys who are really rough.............They jump from planes or come from the water..........Their enemies have no way to guard their borders..............Against these guys who operate at night...........Their trained to the hilt to take on a fight............I had the privilege of meeting a few...........One stabbed a man, right on cue...........Hiding in the dark and armed with a knife...........Following orders, he took a life.........Respect for the corpse is what he showed............After he exhibited his beast mode...........Then there was Brian, British SAS...........Definitely one of Britain's best............He flew from Britain because he cared............One day, his grave, I'll get to stare...........He lost his life and I don't know how.........Hopefully not painfully, though I'd bet there was the sound pow...........Such a nice guy and I loved when he'd visit..........I surely will forever miss it...........They go to war and never quit...........If you're their enemy, you're in deep s**t..........They train relentlessly for any type of mission..........I can't imagine all the ammunition............They're definitely very very special guys...........I'm sure some folks would just ask why...........A man would want to be trained to the hilt.........To go to battle and leave an enemies' head on tilt............They're definitely taller than average men..........Few shorties in there, there's no room for them............None the less they're the country's best.........They'll fight the enemy until the death.

© 2015 78Jon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on December 5, 2015
Last Updated on December 5, 2015

Author

78Jon
78Jon

Col. Hghts. , VA



About
I'm the guy who was the first American to find out how bad of a human Osama Bin Laden was. As a kid I got many visits from a Holy Spirit, and society wound up getting the "fruits" of this Spirit. I ha.. more..

Writing
Drug Addictions Drug Addictions

A Story by 78Jon


 Feelings Feelings

A Story by 78Jon