Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek

Our story takes place not so long after The Vigilante, The wall crawler took care of his great nemesis Norman Osborn a.k.a. Green Goblin. Harry the spoiled heir of the OsCorp Companies, has set his mind on one mission which is destroying Spiderman ever since his father’s death. So he continued his father’s dark deeds by funding The Blue man’s experiments. But the spider actually didn’t need all those preparations to be cut off. His own self was messed up quite enough.. He couldn’t reconcile with his best friends; cuz one of them is trying to destroy him by working with L. Thompson Lincoln a.k.a. -Big man of crime (the Blue man)- And the other one Is the love of his life Gwen Stacy... the only one who could touch Peter’s Heart after his Aunt, who lately suffered some heart attacks. Not less, his missy absurd school life.

 



© 2018 A.Tarek


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot put into this introduction. Remember the rule of every topic. The who, what, where, when and how of every situation. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sounds like an exciting book

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 17, 2018
Last Updated on June 17, 2018
Tags: adventure, romance, drama, tragedy, action, hurt/comfort, friendship, superhero


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lingering Hope Lingering Hope

A Poem by Anna


End Times End Times

A Poem by Celie Rose


Devilish Devilish

A Poem by Giulia King