Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Abby:)

The only reson your lying friend wants you to contuine with this lye is because they want to be cool with you. This friend is not a friend at all. You can have friends that can get away with lying but if they are telling you to lye because they want to be cool, well that is no friend at all. For example I haved lyed in the past and I have gotten away with it, my best friend still hangs around me because when she asks me a question I will tell her write from wrong. She tells me "Why don't you go with your own advice?" well I say " Its because if I can tell you now right from wrong that does not mean you can do it, I don't do it because I'm not listing to myself. I make my own mastakes in life and they will catch up to me in time."  The next time you see this "friend" ask them, " If i don't want to lye any more would you still be my friend?" Here are some clues if they are lying to you, they will NOT  look you in your eyes, they will have some kind of smurk on there face. If they look into your eyes and say "Its your decssion and what ever you pick i will be right there with you." Then that's a friend.



© 2010 Abby:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010